Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Tags Thread Tools
Old 01-11-2011, 06:36 PM
Elite Fan

90210 General Rant Thread #2 - Please read OP!

Hi guys

Myself and Jen have decided that a rant thread has become an appropriate idea for the board. While we understand that every poster will at one point get frustrated with the show and how it deals with certain storylines and characters, we feel that the all the talk is causing a lot of negativity and off topic discussion in threads. Please come in here to rant. You can rant all that you want provided that you read and abide by the following guidelines.
  • Please be as constructive in your criticism as possible. No out and out bashing.
  • No mention of the actors or actresses. Stick strictly to characters and aspects of the show only.
  • This thread will be for ranting, not debating. Do not quote a poster for the sake of starting a debate or disagreeing. If you don't agree with a poster, ignore their rant and focus on what bothers you.
  • No name calling ie bimbo, moron, bitch.

If you feel that poster is not sticking to the above guidelines or being inappropriate or rude, pm myself or Jen and we will deal with it accordingly. Do not provoke an argument.

Now please go and let all your frustrations loose

My Tumblr
My Twitter
Old 01-11-2011, 06:40 PM
Elite Fan

Rant away to your hearts content

My Tumblr
My Twitter
Old 01-11-2011, 08:23 PM
Master Fan

Thanks for the thread, Chas!

Jen, to answer your question from the prior thread about how I think Naomi's rape story line has progressed I think the answer is yes, I am in a decidedly better place about it now that I've seen what they've done with it. I thought the amateur detective stuff was a bit...cheesy, but it did the trick even though I anticipated Cannon's initial disappearance to be short lived. I'm just glad they made an effort to convince Naomi that the rape wasn't her fault, which was my major issue with how it came across at the end of Season 2.

I just hope that Cannon has made a giant mistake in coming back and gets his fool ass arrested so that she (and Silver) can be rid of him once and for all. I do think what happened to her ended up having a weird effect in the sense that I think she feels more personal responsibility for her actions and her words than she might have before. Which I guess is a good thing, but I really don't think she needed to be raped in order to grow up.
Old 01-12-2011, 04:23 AM
Dedicated Fan

Tftnt.
Old 01-12-2011, 10:43 AM
Elite Fan

Quote:
I'm just glad they made an effort to convince Naomi that the rape wasn't her fault, which was my major issue with how it came across at the end of Season 2.
I agreed. Although I ended up appreciating what they did with the rape storyline, I felt like the entire second half of the season was written against Naomi just to get her to the the low place she was at the time of the rape.

My Tumblr
My Twitter
Old 02-05-2011, 12:25 PM
Elite Fan

.......... So many things are wrong...

My Tumblr
My Twitter
Old 02-05-2011, 04:48 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Navid and Silver need to stop messing around behind Ade's back and just decide to TELL HER or STOP IT.
Old 02-05-2011, 05:47 PM
Elite Fan

The writing on the the Navid/Silver/Adrianna storyline is appalling, a joke.

My Tumblr
My Twitter
Old 02-08-2011, 07:14 PM
Elite Fan

TFTNT!

This will be edited soon once I catch up on all these eps...
Old 02-09-2011, 07:19 AM
Dedicated Fan

Nice thread!! However, I don't have any complaints yet... but I'm sure they will come!
Old 02-09-2011, 10:11 AM
Elite Fan

Navid/Silver is the biggest joke on 90210...seriously...what is the point of this...of them? Oh, Adrianna has let fame into her head, lets have Ade's best friend have feelings for her boyfriend, and vice versa!

It's just beyond incredibly stupid.
Old 02-09-2011, 02:01 PM
Dedicated Fan

What's up with Silver's hairdos? Mine are a thousand times better and I am a normal person, not a tv character!
Old 02-10-2011, 09:45 AM
Elite Fan

I want Silver's long hair back I don't like the short hair, at all.
Old 02-10-2011, 02:12 PM
Fan Forum Star

I hate how they are destroying Ade's character to make Silver look more innocent for snaking Navid away from her.
Emily
Old 02-11-2011, 01:27 PM
Elite Fan

Word.

My Tumblr
My Twitter