Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Tags Thread Tools
Old 04-02-2012, 08:48 AM
Part-Time Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sincerely, Me. (View Post)
Yeah, Siam having sex THIS early is definitely not a good sign.

This ship will pull a pirates of the caribbean and flip back around.
YAY! Eeeks I LOVES those movies. God I was got so attached to Will, Elizabeth and Jack. Once watched the first movie 18 times in just over a week, no lie.
Yep maybe just when we think the ship has gone for good, a green light will appear on the horizon and a soul is set free, ready to be reunited with its true love. (you totally know the 'new' soul is Liam...) LOL crazy. Ok, rambling here...

All serious though, Lannie needs to be endgame.
Can't believe there's another break...not that I'm watching the show properly anymore. Umph, I just want some sign - ANY SIGN!! - we'll get S5 Lannie.
Old 04-02-2012, 08:54 AM
Fan Forum Hero

LOL that's awesome.

I know, what is up with all the hiatuses? I'm just counting down the days to S5. (If we get it.) Lannie have to be endgame.
Old 04-02-2012, 09:02 AM
Part-Time Fan

Same. It's such a looooooong way off though if we do get it. And it's not as if we know we've got anything to look forward to with the upcoming episodes. Everything is so frustrating and blah. We're just sitting, twiddling our thumbs, giving Siam evils and hoping for some sign of Lannie. It's torture.
Old 04-02-2012, 09:04 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Yup. But every couple worth shipping goes through their droughts so here's hoping that Siam is just another roadblock for the inevitable Lannie reunion.
Old 04-02-2012, 09:10 AM
Part-Time Fan

Couldn't agree more.
Although I hate to admit it, a smooth-sailing, 'boring' relationship does not make good tv. Tension and angst can do wonders...lol
I'm just afraid the writers have gone too far this time with completely ruining Liam and Silver for me. Like I'll never see them in the same way again.

But I do believe Siam won't last and refuse to give in.
Old 04-02-2012, 09:17 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Yeah I NEED Angst, Banter, and Tension in my ships.

I agree. Liam has been so run over this season, I don't know how anyone can like his character much anymore. From girl to girl to girl to girl..

I'm like 100% sure Siam won't last, but yeah I don't know how they would repair Lannie at this point. But hopefully they come up with something.

I'd just rather be optimistic and keep the love for Lannie going so that the writers know we still have faith, and we want out couple back!
Old 04-02-2012, 09:34 AM
Part-Time Fan

Yeah you're right!
I mean my very fist proper ship, Syd and Vaughn from Alias had buckets and buckets of tension and heartache. And jeez Vaughn was an IDIOT at times (most of S3) but they redeemed him and all was happy in the end. But mind you, that's with JJ Abrams writing the SL. So 90210 might be a little different...hahaha

But I've said this before, I'm scared Lannie won't get their reunion before the dreaded ax. Veronica and Logan didn't and that was horrible!

BUT i'm pretty confident we'll get a S5 and if that's the case then I can definitely see a Lannie reunion! Woop woop!

...yet there's a good chance it could happen at the end of S5 and then there's no S6 and then no more Lannie. We won't get to see them develop properly...but then again, no more opportunities for the writer to screw them around again and they end on a good note...Argh, Argh. This show. LOL So many outcomes!
Ah well, belated Lannie is better than no Lannie.
Old 04-02-2012, 09:44 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Haha yeah I think we have to lower our expectations to the ground for 90210. They did well writing Lannie up until season 4. (Obviously they did some stupid things before then but it was never that bad.) But season 4? Disaster.

Yeah, I'm nervous too, but if they get a season 5 I think we have an okay chance. The difference with Logan/Veronica was that the viewers KNEW at the end that they were getting back together, still such a disappointment but at least they gave us that look at the end that pretty much sealed it.

Yeah I just want to see them be endgame. As much as I want lots of scenes in season 5, I don't really see that happening until the end.
Old 04-02-2012, 10:04 AM
Part-Time Fan

Oh I know! The look at the end totally sealed it. It just would of been nice to actually have seen it. And then we didn't get the next season or even a movie... Ah well, I suppose, we KNOW Lannie will eventually end up together, even if say...Siam gets married. Divorces happen right? lol

Quote:
As much as I want lots of scenes in season 5, I don't really see that happening until the end.
Yep yep. I doubt they'll get much screen-time at the beginning of S5, Liam will still be knee deep in the Silver mess. Besides he has some serious do-gooding to do, make LOTS of amends for the fails of S4. Do charity work, save some kittens...go celibate for like a few months BEFORE he starts to woo Annie.
Mmm I wonder what will happen to make him realise he has been a dick and still loves Annie...?
Old 04-02-2012, 10:16 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Siam getting married. LOL. I would laugh.

Haha yes Liam has a lot of work to do. I don't just want him running back to Annie and expecting her to take him back in a heartbeat after everything he put her through.

They will probably make up something really random. Personally I'd like to have something happen to Annie. (That sounds bad, but we've seen Liam hurt two times and Annie came to his rescue for one of them so.)
Old 04-02-2012, 10:38 AM
Part-Time Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sincerely, Me. (View Post)
Siam getting married. LOL. I would laugh.

Haha yes Liam has a lot of work to do. I don't just want him running back to Annie and expecting her to take him back in a heartbeat after everything he put her through.

They will probably make up something really random. Personally I'd like to have something happen to Annie. (That sounds bad, but we've seen Liam hurt two times and Annie came to his rescue for one of them so.)

OMG YES!
I was thinking (and wishing for) the same thing but didn't want to say it 'cause I'd never wish anything bad to happen to Annie (she's so awesome ) but if it reunited Lannie. YESUM!. I feel Liam needs a serious shock or some wake-up call to make him realise that Annie really is and always has been the one.
I would suggest a car crash but that's sooooo over-done and kidnap hostage is not 90210 and it'd spring out of nowhere (wait, may be it could happen. haha)...I think some random un-linked plot event should happen like a bank gun point robbery situation, ANOTHER earthquake lol oooor I dunno a rabid monkey attacking Annie...oh wait.

In short, I WANT TO SEE LIAM REALLY WORRIED ABOUT AND TORN UP OVER ANNIE.
Ehem.

Oh oh oh. Got one: Annie being almost date-raped (I know I know, stealing it from VM, but still, that could so work on the show)
Old 04-02-2012, 11:01 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
In short, I WANT TO SEE LIAM REALLY WORRIED ABOUT AND TORN UP OVER ANNIE.
This. Just anything really.

Yeah the date-rape storyline was really good on VM. I wouldn't trust this show with it though, but it would be a good potential storyline.
Old 04-02-2012, 02:49 PM
Part-Time Fan

i was thinking that too, that something should happen to annie like serious enough storyline for her to end up in hospital...then theres the build up for liam to have the mentality of "if anything had happened to you" speech lol then thats a decent enough storyline for a reunion
Old 04-02-2012, 03:19 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Yeah, I feel like that's one of the only ways they could make a reunion semi-realistic.
Old 04-02-2012, 04:55 PM
Fan Forum Star

Yeah I want an apology out of Liam..
Emily