Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 12-05-2010, 06:40 PM
New Fan

Can I be added please?
I've watched Dexter since the beginning with my husband, who is a big fan, but I 've never really liked it very much, because I hated Dexter/Rita relationship. But then Lumen showed up and I fell in love with Lumen/Dexter, they are so cute and Dexter is completely different person with Lumen, he finally can be himself.
Old 12-05-2010, 08:02 PM
Master Fan

I loved their scenes tonight especially their cuddling, theirs kisses, and their handholding. Yay, she’s going to Harrison’s birthday party, hopefully she lives to attend. I loved how Deb was describing their relationship to Dexter unknowingly. I just hope Dexter makes to her in time, because she just can’t die. Her and Dexter are prefect for each other. They complete one another. Glad to know she’s putting up a fight with Jordan. Dexter facial expression looked murderous at the end. I can’t say I feel for Jordan. He knew better than to go after Lumen.

Archie Andrews &Veronica Lodge
~Riverdale~
icon:Alexa|
Name:Marah
Old 12-05-2010, 11:07 PM
Fan Forum Star

They where amazing tonight.
Emily
Old 12-06-2010, 03:46 AM
Master Fan

Hahah we have serious $h1t! LOVED the episode
Old 12-06-2010, 09:28 AM
Dedicated Fan

The episode was so good, and Dexter and Lumen are really a perfect match

Bonnie&Damon - Sara&Neal - Clark&Lois - Ted&Robin - Buffy&Angel - Peyton&Lucas - Peeta&Katniss - Jaime&Brienne - Dom&Letty - Alex&Rosie
Old 12-06-2010, 09:46 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rickylious (View Post)
I loved their scenes tonight especially their cuddling, theirs kisses, and their handholding. Yay, she’s going to Harrison’s birthday party, hopefully she lives to attend. I loved how Deb was describing their relationship to Dexter unknowingly. I just hope Dexter makes to her in time, because she just can’t die. Her and Dexter are prefect for each other. They complete one another. Glad to know she’s putting up a fight with Jordan. Dexter facial expression looked murderous at the end. I can’t say I feel for Jordan. He knew better than to go after Lumen.
ooh I agree with everything you said! I loved the part on the pier when he was telling her he didn't want her to leave. *sigh* sooo sweet!

Also, really liked the part with Deb and how it hits him that he does love Lumen.. that he would do anything for her.

Jordan really doesn't have a clue what kind of person he has after him. He most likely thinks this is the first time he has killed people and that Dexter is only helping Lumen to avenge Rita's death. Boy oh boy is he wrong!

I really really hope they keep Lumen next year. I always thought Rita was ok.. but I never loved her. I love Lumen!

Sunday can not come fast enough!!

icon by Ann - Shadowhunter
Old 12-06-2010, 10:21 AM
Fan Forum Hero

They are a really good match. I think part of what makes Lumen so likeable, at least to me, is that she is so accepting (almost admiring) of Dexter. The real Dexter.
Old 12-07-2010, 01:34 AM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~lipstick (View Post)
Hahah we have serious $h1t! LOVED the episode
That line was the best one of my fav parts of the ep I loved them being all cuddly when they were planning out their plan for Jordan her hand on his back him cuddling her from behind. I'm so nervous about next week. and I agree Dex's face looked very murderous. Can't wait till he deal with this mental case.

Last edited by SIC PARVIS MAGNA; 12-07-2010 at 01:43 AM
Old 12-07-2010, 08:04 AM
New Fan

Lumen can't die... because that would mean that 2 seasons in a row, 2 "girlfriends" or whatever would die... and Julia said in her interview @ Jimmy Kimmels that something different than before should happen..

But i don't think Deb walks into Dexter... that would be too obvious after last week....
Old 12-07-2010, 12:50 PM
Master Fan

whgeraards I hope you are right! I would hate seeing Lumen die

icon by Ann - Shadowhunter
Old 12-07-2010, 05:51 PM
Loyal Fan

Hey! Can I be added to the list? I'm absolutely addicted to these two. I've even made a vid...

YouTube - Dexter and Lumen: And I Cannot Get You Out

If I get time, I plan to write a one-shot, but it will have to be this weekend.

Anyway, just wanted to add I love them too. They have serious *****. LOL.

~I love you back~
Old 12-07-2010, 06:13 PM
Elite Fan

Oooh fanfic! I'm intrigued! Off to add you now
Old 12-07-2010, 07:01 PM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kimberly (View Post)
whgeraards I hope you are right! I would hate seeing Lumen die
I don't want to see her die either.
Emily
Old 12-07-2010, 07:20 PM
Loyal Fan

Hi guys, I found a new fic...not sure if it ends well, but the first chapter was nice

Waiting for the click of the lock, a Dexter fanfic - FanFiction.Net

Isabel//Icon
Old 12-07-2010, 08:21 PM
Loyal Fan

I don't think she can die. It would completely negate the idea of Dexter healing from Rita's death. That's absolutely the one thing that can't happen to her.

However, she could be arrested, forced to leave town, or lose her mind. I'm kind of concerned about all 3 of those...

After seeing the promo pics placed on this thread (thanks for that!), I'm actually even more convinced she'll be brought back next season. I can see the S6 promo pics now! Lumen in a 1950s apron in the kitchen, polishing a huge knife, Dexter in his Sunday best, playing Harrison, who's playing with red finger paint. The options would be endless!

~I love you back~