Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 09-29-2013, 09:55 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
The Witcher

taking Deb off the machines was the best thing he couldve done at that point.
Old 09-29-2013, 06:12 PM
Fan Forum Hero

he loved her so much and knew her better than anyone. and I hate to agree...but its true...he knew that she was gone.
Thor/Loki Charles/Erik Kirk/Spock Zachary/Chris Dexter/Deb Nev/Max Thorin/Bilbo Neal/Peter John/D'avin Thomas/Newt Conrad/Devon Stiles/Scott Richie/Eddie
Old 09-30-2013, 12:05 PM
Obsessed Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Against_all_odds (View Post)

Wasn't sure if he ever loved her or not, but she gave him the chance to live a normal life and have kids, so she did matter to him on some level. I felt bad for her because she was always his last priority. I think it was this thread when Deb's feelings were being discussed and Rita came up. Do you guys think she picked Rita because she was a safe choice and didn't come between her and Dexter?

If he really loved Rita, he wouldn't keep using her as cover. It's offensive whether you like her or not. She's dead and deserves some respect. Then again, he couldn't respect poor Deb enough to stop being a selfish and let Quinn and the others say goodbye.
He loved Rita in a way, but it was probably more to do with her giving him that normal life that he needed as cover. I think it only dawned on him that he did love her after she was gone, but still it wasn't the same that he felt for Hannah, or the love that he felt for Deb.

I'm sad that he had to take Deb's body away like he did, but I'm also glad that her death was too much pain for him and he couldn't live a happy life with Hannah and Harrison after that.
Old 09-30-2013, 05:50 PM
Fan Forum Hero

I will always believe that the love that he felt for Deb was unlike any love he ever felt in his life and that's why he loved her so much and why it never compared to anyone else! She was the one for him and vice versa!
Thor/Loki Charles/Erik Kirk/Spock Zachary/Chris Dexter/Deb Nev/Max Thorin/Bilbo Neal/Peter John/D'avin Thomas/Newt Conrad/Devon Stiles/Scott Richie/Eddie
Old 10-01-2013, 04:56 PM
Extreme Fan

^His soulmate like the writers said.
Old 10-01-2013, 05:33 PM
Fan Forum Hero

I wouldn't argue with the writers! they knew the truth!
Old 10-03-2013, 06:50 AM
Extreme Fan

I made a video for them!I hope you like it
Dexter & Deb - What If (finale spoilers) - YouTube
Old 10-03-2013, 11:06 AM
Fan Forum Hero

thanks for the video! can't wait to watch!
Old 10-03-2013, 05:17 PM
Master Fan

Is that to a song or is it various clips?
Old 10-04-2013, 12:14 PM
Extreme Fan

It's a tribute with a song.I wanted to make a video for them when i was watching S7 but i waited until the finale.
Old 10-28-2013, 05:44 PM
Fan Forum Hero

I miss them!!