Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 09-12-2013, 05:55 PM
Obsessed Fan

Having Cassie's boyfriend as the killer reminds me of Rudy being the Ice Truck killer in season 1 as he was dating Deb at the time. It didn't come as a surprise that he turned out to be Vogel's son, or that she was protecting him at the end.

Dexter standing out the window at the coffee shop wtf? Did he think Saxon was actually blind?

Deb going back to being a cop seems very hypocritical seeing as she murdered another cop in cold blood. I don't think this job is for her, even though it's what she wants.

Omg hearing Dexter saying Hannah all the time is driving me nuts.....I want nothing more than discover Hannah had been playing Dex this whole time to get back at him for turning her into the police.

Harrison is rather annoying and the kids playing him are terrible actors

Quinn kisses Deb, well I guess all that wasted time on Jamie and Quinn was to show us Deb is the right one for him afterall.

This has to be the worst season to date of the show and unfortunately it's the last one. What happened? Did they rush the writing because they filmed earlier than usual?
Old 09-14-2013, 11:07 PM
Master Fan

Someone floated the theory that the writers thought they would have more time because they expected one more season. I know it was up in the air for a while, but I though they had pretty much decided this was the final one by the time filming started. Certainly in time to start heating things up earlier on.

Icon by Court
Old 09-15-2013, 05:41 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
The Witcher

by the time the filming started they had most of the season written. So possibly they did have to change a few things and rush it up to speed later.
Old 09-20-2013, 09:29 PM
Obsessed Fan

I don't buy that they thought there would be another season, MCH signed up for only 8 and it was mentioned well before that it was expected to be the final season.

I don't really like how they've taken the season. I thought LaGuerta's death last season was going to be a focal point with them investigating, yet they just mentioned it briefly at the beginning and then it was all forgotten.