Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 09-10-2013, 06:34 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by wickedrum (View Post)
I think there was enough time to get attached to Zach, though I did want more. In one of Dexter's monologues, I remember him contemplating that Zach could be more of a son to him than Harrison could ever be. The boy seems like a well adjusted little child, not listening as they never do at that age!
Really? I do remember that part,but after that, it sort of trailed off. Then again, it's Dexter, so it's always hard to tell.
Old 09-12-2013, 12:10 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Despite my critique I know the final 2 ep are going to be crazy . I don't Expect anything less .
We know in 2 hrs the whole story will come to a major end .

Zach : Dexter face off. Deborah in the middle with Hennah and her ex boss and the bounty hunter . Add in Quinn and angel kids we have all
Hell breaking lose .

Dexter trying to get out with Hennah kids , everyone is closing in , a Hurricane is coming ..
Too bad it isn't a 2 hr finale .
Old 09-12-2013, 04:28 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
The Witcher

A two hours finale would've been better!
Old 09-12-2013, 10:37 AM
Master Fan

Yeah, it's strange they're not doing a longer finale. Especially with all of the piddling around they did in the first 9 episodes.

Icon by Court
Old 09-12-2013, 05:33 PM
Obsessed Fan

I'm beginning to think the finale is going to be far too crammed with all the plots they've got going this season. They should have had a 2 hour finale or extended the season by a couple of episodes. Although they could have just dropped all the pointless Quinn/Jamie scenes and Masuka and his daughter.....geez what were they thinking with all that rubbish?
Old 09-13-2013, 09:24 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by PheonixofKobol (View Post)
I'm beginning to think the finale is going to be far too crammed with all the plots they've got going this season. They should have had a 2 hour finale or extended the season by a couple of episodes. Although they could have just dropped all the pointless Quinn/Jamie scenes and Masuka and his daughter.....geez what were they thinking with all that rubbish?
Maybe the actors asked for it. I can't think of any other reason why they'd bother.
Old 09-14-2013, 09:23 AM
Obsessed Fan

Yes perhaps. I don't know, this season just seems all over the place and is probably my least favourite so far out of all if them .
Old 09-14-2013, 11:15 PM
Master Fan

It's the only season that hasn't felt like its had a real purpose. To make Dexter normal, I guess? But I don't know anyone who's ever watched the show who wanted that. It definitely will be way too crammed. It already has been. It's pretty bad when I can't keep names straight.

Icon by Court
Old 09-15-2013, 05:39 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
The Witcher

I wouldn't exactly call Dexter normal just yet

But the last few episodes did feel crammed. I guess they need everything sorted out quickly