Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 09-08-2013, 04:32 AM
Passionate Fan

8.10: "Goodbye Miami" (Original airdate 09/08/2013)

"Goodbye Miami"

Season 8, Episode 10

Episode 10 Sneak Peek:

Old 09-08-2013, 04:33 AM
Passionate Fan

So... we're nearly down to the wire, the end of the very last series of Dex..

What do you guys think or hope will happen on this 10th episode of the final series?
Old 09-08-2013, 06:15 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
The Witcher

do they not have two sneak peeks yet? They usually have by this time.
Old 09-08-2013, 05:39 PM
Obsessed Fan

I really don't wanna see Dexter and Hannah sail off into the sunset together.....die Hannah die I'm so mean :p
Old 09-08-2013, 06:52 PM
Fan Forum Hero

I'm nervous for the episode...I want Hannah dead!! I don't want the show to end...I'll miss MCH and Jennifer together! still holding out hope for the epic return of Rudy Cooper! Somebody murder Hannah please!! no! don't say goodbye! Vogel and her son back together again! he's so creepy! Daniel is crazy! that's b/c Dexter is awesome! Dexter and Harrison! ugh...I hate you Hannah!! Die Hannah! Dexter you need Deb! not Hannah!! wow...was that an Astor and Cody mention? wow! Dexter you need to be with Deb..Hannah is evil! kill Hannah first! "Aunt Deb" Deb!! "Hi Aunt Deb" Debster! ugh....Deb is so not happy! exactly! you know the truth Deb!! Hannah needs to leave! Not Dexter! Deb is so hurt and heartbroken oh look its the boring couple that is Quinn and Jaime! yawn! everyone deserves better than Quinn! Vogel going to see Matthews! Zach is dead...still kind of bummed! she knows everything...she just doesn't want to tell him!! Dexter looking for information about Daniel/Oliver! "is he the perfect psychopath I once was?" he can harm her....and he probably will! I'd want Dexter to protect me! Harry is so useless! there is always a crime scene! Deb/Quinn...gag! Deb telling Quinn about Dexter! "He's my brother...I don't want him to leave" Deb needs to come back!! I'd want to be as far away from Quinn as possible! they will miss you Dexter!! omg...that is crazy!! Nikki you are so stupid and useless! I love Angel/Dexter! they are great together! Rita deserved to die...sorry...not sorry! they are so cute! Angel really likes Dexter! Harrison is to cute! you should die Hannah! how about you die Hannah..that would be good! Oliver is a creeper! I never would have gotten in that car! ok...what is up with that? kill seat? its a treatment room that he remembers? he's still hung up on Dexter! what a mega creeper! what do you know Harry? um...nothing! Zach on the video! omg!! no one will replace Dexter!! I think she will leave Quinn....or Quinn will break up with her! I knew it...forever alone creeper Quinn for life! Deb is so not happy with the situation in front of her! I feel so bad for her! Dexter, Deb and Harrison is the real family! "my whole family's moving" "You've always been there...I don't know what my life looks like without you" Debster ".....You've always been there" she loves him so much....with all of her heart and beyond Deb playing with Harrison Vogel going to see Dexter! Dexter can't leave...his whole life with Deb is right there! he won't change...I hope Dexter gets him! Hannah needs to suffer...Daniel too...but Hannah the most! the deputy marshal talking to Deb! she's such a good aunt! this deputy marshal guy? he needs to get to Hannah! Dexter loves Deb...and that's it! Deb needs to turn in Hannah but not Dexter of course! Hannah acts like she's so innocent...and she's not!! Deb's horrible jerk boss! she needs to go where she belongs! "Aunt Deb" omg...Harrison...omg! Hannah you are horrible!! my poor baby Harrison! Hannah you are a liar and not his mother...and never will be! she recognizes her!! my baby! he needs to be ok! the kill room! I kind of missed it!! oh Harry..I'm not going to miss you! Dexter needs to be with Deb! Jaime hates Deb now! Deb is finally coming back!! yay!! the hug! so cute! Quinn is in love with himself! I'd punch him! Deb you deserve way better than Quinn! if they get back together I will throw up! I'm gagging! the hospital lady did the right thing! Hannah put Deb's name! she is horrible! Daniel and Vogel! the only world that Dexter needs is the one with Harrison and Deb in it! Daniel killing Vogel!! omg! what? crazy!! great episode! intense!
Thor/Loki Charles/Erik Kirk/Spock Zachary/Chris Dexter/Deb Nev/Max Thorin/Bilbo Neal/Peter John/D'avin Thomas/Newt Conrad/Devon Stiles/Scott Richie/Eddie
Old 09-08-2013, 07:17 PM
Master Fan

I think Hannah probably will die.

I don't want her to, but the whole "make a choice" between lives keeps being brought up. If he stays true to who he is and avenges Vogel and Zach, he's probably kissed his chance to have a new life with his family. If she just gets caught, but she's still alive, it would be ideal for me. The show would never let things all fall into place and the only other dramatic deaths would be Deb or Harrison. I want to say let's face or or be realistic, but Dexter isn't like Pretty Little Liars or other mystery shows. It keeps you on your toes, so I'm not going to completely dismiss Deb or Harrison dying.

This episode was perfect and they really are setting us up to be shocked and speechless.
Old 09-08-2013, 10:59 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Good lord I am a bit speechless # 1 I have read some of what goes down in the finale ..
Anyway Dexter is scaring me , he is so torn with Hannah everyone he knows is falling . Well dr vogul got it cause he was so late , he hesitated she died ..
Hannah let Harrison get hurt .. At the hospital why didn't detective ask for a video.. But time was short .
I just feel that the final 2 are not going to be pretty .
Action revenge death ( well that is a given )
What confused me dexter set up the kill room , i thought a little to early . Didn't even have vogul jr in site or cornered .
Old 09-09-2013, 05:01 AM
Dedicated Fan

[QUOTE=Against_all_odds;71572713This episode was perfect and they really are setting us up to be shocked and speechless.[/QUOTE]

I agree. Finally they are doing more than just treading water. To me, until last night, this season has been a disappointment. I was annoyed to a point where I did not even care for the end anymore. This episode was as good as it get`s, and how it used to be. I definitely prefer a Dexter who has his act together as opposed to the catatonic nut he came across as during the eps prior to this.
Old 09-09-2013, 08:46 AM
Dedicated Fan

Hannah definitly need to die ! She will be the end of Dexter...

Debra and Quinn Finally ! But...i dont know im afraid something will happen that will destroy their happiness. I've waiting for them for so long now that it seems to good to be true, so much can happen in 2 episodes.

Bonnie&Damon - Sara&Neal - Clark&Lois - Ted&Robin - Buffy&Angel - Peyton&Lucas - Peeta&Katniss - Jaime&Brienne - Dom&Letty - Alex&Rosie
Old 09-09-2013, 10:36 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
The Witcher

what an exciting episode!

No matter what Harry says, Dexter is not the same anymore! Imagine him reacting like that to Vogel's death! He really did want to protect her and felt for her like a real son.
Old 09-09-2013, 11:46 AM
Master Fan

This week was an improvement, but not until the second half of the episode. My mind was wondering the first half with the same old rehash of the same old soap-opera storylines. The second half was much better, though. Finally some action and direction.

Harrison is a bratty little moron.

Hopefully, Jamie is gone for the rest of the series. I can't stand her childish behavior.

I was never a fan of Deb and Quinn before, but I really didn't mind them getting back together. There's no way that's going to end well, but at least Deb gets a few seconds of something other than misery this season.

Angel, again, has no purpose or storyline.

Did Miller get promoted and then quit?

Sorry to see Vogel get killed, but it was a foregone conclusion from the beginning of the season. We all knew she was going to die. Pretty gruesome way to go: throat slit by your own son. Yikes.

Officer my-pants-are-too-big-so-I-have-to-pull-them-up-every-three-seconds is going to be the end of the Argentina fantasy. It was dumb to begin with, and he's going to prove that point. Seriously, Dexter? They won't recognize a wanted fugitive just because she's with a couple of other people? Come on, now.

I'm not sure why they keep dangling the Zack storyline out there. I can't picture how it will have an eventual impact with only two episodes to go. Matthews seems mildly interested in finding him, but ONLY mildly.

How is Dexter going to clean up the Vogel mess? His DNA is in every nook and cranny of her house, as is Deb's.

I want to kick Dexter in the nuts every time he uses Rita's name to cover up his sneaking around with Hannah. It's disgusting and has made me lose all respect for his character. There's nothing left to respect about him. He's become the most selfish human in the world (he was halfway there from day one). And, as usual, its leading to people's deaths.

Icon by Court
Old 09-09-2013, 12:04 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
The Witcher

But they will be looking now! Cause officer bigpants knows they are together.
Old 09-09-2013, 12:51 PM
Master Fan

But that is, remarkably, not going to stop them from trying. Drive. In a car. You have one. It's a Ford SUV. Drive out of Miami and use a different airport. You also have a boat! Fire it up and go somewhere else. Geez, it's like Hannah cannot be transported by any means other than aircraft.

Another major plot hole: uh....she killed her husband, who had a slew if connections and cronies. But do they care that their meal ticket has vanished? Nah, we'll just find other jobs and leave it alone.

Icon by Court
Old 09-09-2013, 08:45 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by emesoohci (View Post)
But that is, remarkably, not going to stop them from trying. Drive. In a car. You have one. It's a Ford SUV. Drive out of Miami and use a different airport. You also have a boat! Fire it up and go somewhere else. Geez, it's like Hannah cannot be transported by any means other than aircraft.

Another major plot hole: uh....she killed her husband, who had a slew if connections and cronies. But do they care that their meal ticket has vanished? Nah, we'll just find other jobs and leave it alone.

omg...this is awesome. I love Hannah and Dexter, but I'm not dumb-He's not supposed to get a happy, fairy-tale ending. He almost had that with Rita, but like you said, he's selfish.

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by emesoohci (View Post)
This week was an improvement, but not until the second half of the episode. My mind was wondering the first half with the same old rehash of the same old soap-opera storylines. The second half was much better, though. Finally some action and direction.

Harrison is a bratty little moron.

Hopefully, Jamie is gone for the rest of the series. I can't stand her childish behavior.

I was never a fan of Deb and Quinn before, but I really didn't mind them getting back together. There's no way that's going to end well, but at least Deb gets a few seconds of something other than misery this season.

Angel, again, has no purpose or storyline.

Did Miller get promoted and then quit?

Sorry to see Vogel get killed, but it was a foregone conclusion from the beginning of the season. We all knew she was going to die. Pretty gruesome way to go: throat slit by your own son. Yikes.

Officer my-pants-are-too-big-so-I-have-to-pull-them-up-every-three-seconds is going to be the end of the Argentina fantasy. It was dumb to begin with, and he's going to prove that point. Seriously, Dexter? They won't recognize a wanted fugitive just because she's with a couple of other people? Come on, now.

I'm not sure why they keep dangling the Zack storyline out there. I can't picture how it will have an eventual impact with only two episodes to go. Matthews seems mildly interested in finding him, but ONLY mildly.

I want to kick Dexter in the nuts every time he uses Rita's name to cover up his sneaking around with Hannah. It's disgusting and has made me lose all respect for his character. There's nothing left to respect about him. He's become the most selfish human in the world (he was halfway there from day one). And, as usual, its leading to people's deaths.

I get mad, too. Aster got mad because she could sense that Dexter was full of crap. Why the hell is anyone believe him about Rita? Deb knows it's crap now and Batista really needs to buy himself a clue. The Zach storyline confused me at first, because Dexter didn't have much time with him. If he hardly had any time with him, why would Dexter care? Vogel is one thing, but Zach?

Harrison is a bratty moron because he has garbage genes.

Last edited by Against_all_odds; 09-09-2013 at 08:51 PM
Old 09-10-2013, 02:03 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
The Witcher

I think there was enough time to get attached to Zach, though I did want more. In one of Dexter's monologues, I remember him contemplating that Zach could be more of a son to him than Harrison could ever be. The boy seems like a well adjusted little child, not listening as they never do at that age!