Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Tags Thread Tools
Old 01-04-2012, 02:41 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Street Spirit (View Post)
I'm so grateful for cameras and the fact that every fan has one.
Yeah, it's very fortunate for the deprived like us.

Quote:
I'll see if I can find any good ones of David's face and post that in the body thread.
Good idea! I will HAVE to kill that one.

Quote:
They've had so many great moments on stage. I'm going to miss seeing new ones from them. I really love both of those pictures.
I miss those moments too but I really hope there will new ones in the future, in whatever form that may be.

Quote:
You know, I learned a lot about the band and especially Neal by coming to this board. Before then I didn't really watch too many performance videos or seek out anything other than David's music. I remember when I first came on here and I misspelled Neal's name.
Aw, that's really great, I hope you've enjoyed all the extra stuff. Well, the two ways to spell that name can be confusing, the main thing is you know the right one now.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tugi (View Post)
Don't think I commented about it, but so bummed by the lack of Neal in the tour. I miss seeing photos of them together. Lets hope it happens soon.
I miss the photos too, hope we still get new ones at some point! But Neal seems to be happy to be doing what he's doing and Devin's totally been holding his own and more the TLM tour so it all seemed to work out fine. But yeah, who wouldn't miss these two?

---

More pics if you don't mind.

Old 01-05-2012, 08:41 PM
Elite Fan

More pictures is always welcome at least till we have access to the private ones... *cof cof*

The great guitar sex! I just love how they lean on each other.
Old 01-06-2012, 02:48 AM
Fan Forum Star

^ Let us know if access to the private ones every comes to fruition, Ana.

Neal and David are the kings of the guitar!sex shots, it's why I have a soft spot for them. Loving those pictures!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cereal Killer (View Post)
I miss those moments too but I really hope there will new ones in the future, in whatever form that may be.
I'm sure there will be. David and Neal still hang out and are still friends.

Quote:
Aw, that's really great, I hope you've enjoyed all the extra stuff. Well, the two ways to spell that name can be confusing, the main thing is you know the right one now.
I've been missing out on the extra stuff for quite a long time. I thank this board for making me want to get into it all.

Quote:
I miss the photos too, hope we still get new ones at some point! But Neal seems to be happy to be doing what he's doing and Devin's totally been holding his own and more the TLM tour so it all seemed to work out fine. But yeah, who wouldn't miss these two?
I really am loving what I see of Devin, glad to have him around.
Old 01-15-2012, 12:10 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tugi (View Post)
More pictures is always welcome at least till we have access to the private ones... *cof cof*

The great guitar sex! I just love how they lean on each other.
Imagine the private ones.

Guitar!sex is the best! Gotta love then they leaned on each other or touched.

Quote:
Neal and David are the kings of the guitar!sex shots, it's why I have a soft spot for them. Loving those pictures!
True, I've never seen better guitar!sex anywhere.

Quote:
I'm sure there will be. David and Neal still hang out and are still friends.
That's the most important thing. Hopefully they'll perform together too!

Quote:
I've been missing out on the extra stuff for quite a long time. I thank this board for making me want to get into it all.
If I can with that help in any way, just let me know.

Quote:
I really am loving what I see of Devin, glad to have him around.
I'm glad too, he is awesome!

---

Picture time!

Old 01-16-2012, 03:17 AM
Fan Forum Star

You're helping out just by posting these pics. In that second and third picture, I really love how close they get to each with their guitars.

And if there are any must see vids/moments out there, feel free to post.
Old 02-26-2012, 12:47 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Sorry I neglected this thread! I can post more pictures if you want?

Speaking of videos and getting their guitars close to each other, this classic is a must see!

BarBaSol - Guitar Solo - Biloxi - YouTube

One of the earliest vids of guitar!sex that would turn anyone into a shipper. Look at Neal touching David's guitar and David's smile afterwards.
Old 02-27-2012, 02:19 AM
Fan Forum Star

Thanks for that link, going to check it out asap.

Quote:
I can post more pictures if you want?
I won't say no to more pictures if you have any.

I found some old gems that I thought I'd post too.

Old 05-01-2013, 02:01 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Such fail, SUCH fail.

I don't know if you ever watched that first guitar!sex video but if you did, hope you enjoyed.

And thanks for posting those gorgeous pics! Look at Neal licking his guitar in the 2nd one, I loved when he did that.

===

This needs to be posted here:

Quote:
dr @nealfingtiemann
My boy @thedavidcook has a new single out today. Go get it!
11:47 AM - 30 Apr 13
"My boy"... I swear I'm getting Cookmann feels all over again!
Old 05-04-2013, 02:47 AM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
Such fail, SUCH fail.

I don't know if you ever watched that first guitar!sex video but if you did, hope you enjoyed.

And thanks for posting those gorgeous pics! Look at Neal licking his guitar in the 2nd one, I loved when he did that.
Not at all. It's great to see this thread back up again, especially with that new tweets you posted.

I just gave the video another watch just now as a refresher. Great sounding solo and great guitar!sex action too. (I seriously wouldn't mind if David just had a guitar solo like that as a track in his album)

Yeah, that licking thing is pretty interesting.

Quote:
"My boy"... I swear I'm getting Cookmann feels all over again!
Ah, I love that he used the words 'My boy'. Nice of him to tweet that and put the word out! Glad we got some Cookmann twitter goodness.

=

How about about more pictures?

source/credit.

source/credit.
Old 05-05-2013, 01:52 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Quote:
Not at all. It's great to see this thread back up again, especially with that new tweets you posted.
Thanks, and we'll try to keep it going.

Quote:
I just gave the video another watch just now as a refresher. Great sounding solo and great guitar!sex action too. (I seriously wouldn't mind if David just had a guitar solo like that as a track in his album)

Yeah, that licking thing is pretty interesting.
I love the video, seriously the guitar!sex part. And of course that was some badass guitar playing, a guitar solo track would be awesome!

Neal did that a lot on tour, it was hot. xD

Quote:
Ah, I love that he used the words 'My boy'. Nice of him to tweet that and put the word out! Glad we got some Cookmann twitter goodness.
I know, it was unexpected adorableness. I love that he tweeted about it too.

I love these. They both look hot in the first one! And the second one is super sweet with David's head on Neal's shoulder. That was an emotional show for him so it was nice he could lean on Neal.

===

I don't know if you remember but a while back we had a short discussion about this performance and the moment towards the end of it in another thread. And I promised to check if I had a gif about it. xD Well, here I am finally.

4:07 =

And there is giffage!

Love 'em boys.
Old 05-15-2013, 04:33 AM
Fan Forum Star

We will.

Quote:
I love the video, seriously the guitar!sex part. And of course that was some badass guitar playing, a guitar solo track would be awesome!

Neal did that a lot on tour, it was hot. xD
I doubt we'd hear a solo guitar track in any album but it would be pretty spectacular if there was. At least we have their live performances.

Whoa to that Neal gif. If there are any more, feel free to post them!

Quote:
I know, it was unexpected adorableness. I love that he tweeted about it too.
I hope for more Neal tweets about or to David.

Quote:
I love these. They both look hot in the first one! And the second one is super sweet with David's head on Neal's shoulder. That was an emotional show for him so it was nice he could lean on Neal.
The first one is great, nice to see them in action on stage. The second one is sweet, love their closeness there. What show did they play there that is was emotional?

I do remember our talk about the Neal/David moment. Since you'd posted t hat video here, I've got to rewatch it again. Thanks for posting that gif, I love it so much!

--

I found this picture and quote on tumblr.

Quote:
“Neal (Tiemann) has an idea where my head is at musically, so
it was nice to have somebody in the studio, when I wasn’t there,
who spoke for me and spoke accurately….I’m still kind of in awe of it.”

—David Cook
XXX
Old 09-22-2013, 10:46 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Quote:
I doubt we'd hear a solo guitar track in any album but it would be pretty spectacular if there was. At least we have their live performances.
It's totally possible there's a guitar solo on some track though. And yes, we'll always have the performances. <3

Quote:
Whoa to that Neal gif. If there are any more, feel free to post them!
I know, super hot right? Here's another!

Quote:
I hope for more Neal tweets about or to David.
I checked his twitter and found one, I'll post it below.

Quote:
The first one is great, nice to see them in action on stage. The second one is sweet, love their closeness there. What show did they play there that is was emotional?
It was the last show before David took a break from the Declaration tour to spend time with Adam. This happened in March 2009.

Quote:
I do remember our talk about the Neal/David moment. Since you'd posted t hat video here, I've got to rewatch it again. Thanks for posting that gif, I love it so much!
You're welcome!

Quote:
I found this picture and quote on tumblr.

http://i.imgur.com/NFslUKd.jpg

XXX
Seriously one of my favorite Cookmann moments ever. And that quote is awesome, David's referring to the recording of DCTR. So great that Neal could speak for him.

===

So I looked at Neal's twitter and saw this from a couple of months back:

Quote:
@thekatsnow: I really want to see @thedavidcook in concert AND I want @nealfingtiemann to be there too! #makeithappenboys
11:14 PM - 19 Jul 13
Quote:
dr @nealfingtiemann
@thekatsnow @thedavidcook I'm in!
10:15 AM - 20 Jul 13
That would be awesome!

Seriously though, I was reading back on his twitter (and I've been so out of the loop) and he said he's not with HoH anymore, and doesn't have a "main gig." He tweeted he's available for a guitarist/bassist/musical director, and he wants someone to take him on tour.

Now I don't wanna do any fandom wank, because I'm sure there has been plenty of it going on (I mean, already those tweets above caused some xD) but Neal's free, and David's touring, and Devin's not on that tour... Just wondering.

Well, like I said I'm sure the fandom has been going crazy in places I don't go to so maybe this mention from a recap of the Houston show on September 19th refers to that:

Quote:
At one point, D mentioned his "good friend Neal". I kinda felt there was a little bit of emphasis on the *good* part, so there you go

Source
Also the writer of this recap figured it might be a financial thing to tour with just 4 people in the band so they all fit in one van.

Still, I will never not want to see David and Neal play together...
Old 02-21-2015, 04:16 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Aw, he misses him!

Last edited by Cereal Killer; 02-23-2015 at 09:57 PM Reason: Trying out the new cool embedded tweet :D
Old 02-21-2015, 04:30 AM
Fan Forum Star

I love that. They better meet up.
Old 02-21-2015, 04:31 AM
Fan Forum Legend

I hope they do. And we need pictures!