View Single Post
Old 05-05-2013, 01:52 PM
Cereal Killer
Fan Forum Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Street Spirit (View Post)
Not at all. It's great to see this thread back up again, especially with that new tweets you posted.
Thanks, and we'll try to keep it going.

Quote:
I just gave the video another watch just now as a refresher. Great sounding solo and great guitar!sex action too. (I seriously wouldn't mind if David just had a guitar solo like that as a track in his album)

Yeah, that licking thing is pretty interesting.
I love the video, seriously the guitar!sex part. And of course that was some badass guitar playing, a guitar solo track would be awesome!

Neal did that a lot on tour, it was hot. xD

Quote:
Ah, I love that he used the words 'My boy'. Nice of him to tweet that and put the word out! Glad we got some Cookmann twitter goodness.
I know, it was unexpected adorableness. I love that he tweeted about it too.

I love these. They both look hot in the first one! And the second one is super sweet with David's head on Neal's shoulder. That was an emotional show for him so it was nice he could lean on Neal.

===

I don't know if you remember but a while back we had a short discussion about this performance and the moment towards the end of it in another thread. And I promised to check if I had a gif about it. xD Well, here I am finally.

4:07 =

And there is giffage!

Love 'em boys.