Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 03-15-2010, 04:10 PM
Moderator Manager

Moderator of ...
Couples

Second Half Season 3 Discussion: Nate Archibald in ... [3.22: Last Tango, Then Paris]

Since the individual episode threads do not get a lot of action, we'll just make the second half of the season into one thread.

Episodes:

3x13: The Hurt Locket [aired March 8]
3x14: The Lady Vanished [aired March 14]
3x15: The Sixteen Year Old Virgin [aired March 22]
3x16
3x17
3x18
3x19: Dr. Strangeloved [aired April 26]

Last edited by Artemis; 04-29-2010 at 08:15 PM
Old 03-15-2010, 04:11 PM
Moderator Manager

Moderator of ...
Couples

3x13: The Hurt Locket

EPISODE DESCRIPTION:

GOSSIP GIRL RETURNS WITH 10 ORIGINAL EPISODES! ā€” Nate (Chace Crawford) and Serena (Blake Lively) decide to explore the boundaries of their friendship. Blair (Leighton Meester) suspects that Chuck (Ed Westwick) is having problems forgetting about the woman (guest star Laura Harring) he saw at his fatherā€™s grave. Jenny (Taylor Momsen) agrees to accompany Damien (guest star Kevin Zegers) to a State Dinner but is unaware that he needs her help with a drug exchange. Vanessa (Jessica Szohr) and Dan (Penn Badgley) attempt to move past the awkwardness of Danā€™s confession of love. Rufus (Matthew Settle) returns from a ski trip and tries his best to avoid Lily (Kelly Rutherford) sptv050769. Tony Wharmby directed the episode written by Sara Goodman (#313).
Old 03-15-2010, 04:16 PM
Moderator Manager

Moderator of ...
Couples

3x14: The Lady Vanished

airs: March 15, 2010 @ 9 p.m. Eastern

EPISODE DESCRIPTION:

ANDREW MCCARTHY DIRECTS THE EPISODE ā€” Rufus (Matthew Settle) and Lily (Kelly Rutherford) grow suspect of Jennyā€™s (Taylor Momsen) relationship with Damien (guest star Kevin Zeggers). Chuck (Ed Westwick) learns more about the woman (guest star Laura Harring) who may or may not be his mother. Dan (Penn Badgley) and Vanessa (Jessica Szohr) struggle through the awkwardness of dating other people. Andrew McCarthy directed the episode written by Amanda Lasher & Robby Hull (#314).
Old 03-15-2010, 05:48 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Chris Pine
Zachary Levi

Thank you for the new thread

Donna
Old 03-15-2010, 08:07 PM
Moderator Manager

Moderator of ...
Couples

I hope we get people sharing their thoughts.

And I like more places to put my reviews.

Gossip Girl 3x14

*deep breath* Iā€™m not really sure what to say right now (lie, I have 6 pages handwritten). But, Iā€™m likeā€¦ is it wrong to want to cry? So, thank you. All my fics are now A/U. Iā€™m not sure what to think about Bartā€™s character in terms of love. And I think Iā€™m gonna cry before this review is complete. Whether it surprises anyone or not, I actually had a Misty/Bart playlist on my iPod. (And now Iā€™m crying.) And I really donā€™t know what to think about anything.

I guess the biggest thing is that if anything, theyā€™ve humanized Bart this episode. Because the whore wanted to give Chuck up and the moment Bart saw Chuck he couldnā€™t do it. He loved his son from the moment he laid eyes on him and I guess Iā€™m thankful for the writers for giving us that. (I wish I had ice cream. I would really love to eat some, listen to sad, depressing music, and think of how to rework everything Iā€™ve been thinking since 2x05.) And Iā€™m not sure if Iā€™m crying because I hate that sheā€™s alive or because Bart really, truly loved his son.

And I realize only about a handful of people care about what I just said. So Iā€™ll stop and try to figure things out on my own and get to the review that people seem to enjoy. No worries, the crying wonā€™t stop the Humphrey hate (at least not for Rufus).

CB.NS.DV.

So, wow, we enter this episode with Jenny with SUPER long hair. Jesus, and here I thought the extensions were getting better. Wow.

And Damien has the Endless Knights Trilogy. ROTFLMAO

Jennyā€™s not happy that Damien calls her a friend when heā€™s on the phone with his father.

ā€œHonestly, I didnā€™t even know we had a fridge till this morning.ā€ ROTFLMAO Oh, Natie. Youā€™re so cute.

So, Nate cookingā€¦something in the toaster (toast, strudel?) is like a huge turn on for S apparently. It leads to incredibly hot kitchen!sex. *giggles* (And this time, the strawberry was super hot. Apparently S is really only good with that in a kitchen and not in a bus.)

ā€œI told you I was good in the kitchen.ā€ Tru dat, Archibald. That you are.

Also, Nate asks if Rufus is cooking and Serena immediately says she doesnā€™t want to leave. (NO MORE WAFFLES EVER!)

So, as theyā€™re resting adorably on the kitchen floor, they hear really loud, really fake moans from Chuckā€™s room, from Blair.

Awkward.

Best part? Right then, Chuck calls Nate. LMAO!

THEY STILL LIVE TOGETHER, guys. And Chuck wants Nate to get his phone and leave it by his briefcase. Oh, I love these boys. Can maybe, we get CN alone in their suiteā€¦no girls aloud. (Now that Josh&Co have crushed one of my dreams, that means I must dream more on the ones I have already. CN being #1.)

I love how Chuck does business. *giggles*

ā€œIā€™m sorry, was that awkward?ā€ Blair is so adorable when S comes in. Sheā€™s casually flipping through her magazine.

And then S gets on the bed and itā€™s like super cute positioning. BS are very pretty when they kinda just sit together. Lol

ā€œChuck and I are not connecting right now.ā€ Blairā€™s sad that heā€™s shutting her out. S is kinda grossed out. But thatā€™s not fully the problem? (So, theyā€™re sex life is fine, but the talking is off? Thatā€™s my impressionā€¦)

DAN GOES TO VANESSAā€™S DORM!

BTW, see, I like CBNS/DV separate storylines. I think it works, even if there are people who donā€™t like the separation. I LOVE IT.

So, Dan misses Vanessa. Tries to tell her he only meant the ILY as a friendā€¦ Thereā€™s this party. Dan will do anything to be with Vanessa. But, no! Sheā€™s going with Paul. Thatā€™s totally cool because yeah, Danā€™s been seeing someone, too. *blinks* I found it hilarious. Poor kids. But thank god we got their first talk. I was afraid weā€™d miss it.

Chuck goes to ā€¦ I want a nickname for her. I canā€™t say not!mommy anymore because this is not true. Does whore get beeped at fanforum? I should find something better..Iā€™m not as creative with nicknames as Blair. Bummer.

So, anyone, Chuckā€™s snooping through her crap and finds the locket.

BSN! LOOK! REMEMBER WHEN THIS SHOW WAS ALL ABOUT THESE THREE? THEY HAVE SCENES!

Nate goes into Chuckā€™s room to get the phone.

Blair says something along the lines of being happy sheā€™s not ā€œdating someone who is a horrible liar.ā€ (Which is completely ironic since she never caught onto the NATE LOVES SERENA thing. But I guess Nate never said anything therefore it is not a lie? I can see how the loophole works. Besides, Iā€™ll never argue with Blair and the way she thinks.)

Serenaā€™s all like..wtf, Nate? Didnā€™t Chuck tell you to get the phone? Oh, blondie. But she knows now that there is problems so sheā€™s on Blairā€™s side. And you know Nate cannot say no to either of them, especially when theyā€™re together. Oh, BSNā€¦I miss you. I thought weā€™d never see them again post Thanksgiving flashbacks.

Blairā€™s now ranting to NS in the living room. And Nate notices that the number that is there is the same number that Chuck called him from earlier.

They listen to the voicemail. Chuck comes in an tells them that the ladyā€™s his mother.

Also, clock stop. 9:15 p.m. Episode 14 of the season. WE GOT NON-JUDGING BREAKFAST CLUB!

Thank god they donā€™t stop the Bart references. I only caught the one, and most important thing. Bart told Chuck that kindergarteners wear suits! HE REALLY DID! All those fanfics out thereā€¦they got it right. *SQUEAL* *giggles*(Bart is smart, always listen to him.)

Nate and Serena are very concerned about Chuck. Awwwwwww. Thatā€™s so cute. *giggles*

Serenaā€™s not happy. And thus, I will be annoyed with her the entire episode until the end. (Dammit, I said I liked the BS and then S had to ruin things.)

Jenny and Damien are like..caught. And Lily called Rufus. Rufus is being a total douche this episode. Color me not surprised.

Beach Party. Adds some color to the episode.

Itā€™s like the most awkward double ever! ROTFLMAO

Also, Paul, you are not Chuck Bass. Take that thing off from around your neck. *shivers* And thus proved only Chuck Bass can wear most fashion styles. On a plus note, then remembered he exists and we saw him again. I always doubt the writers. (I have good reasons.)

Chuck and Blair at the bar. Sheā€™s so supportive and whatever he wants.

Rufus. Can I just say, you are making me love Lily. And you know how much I hate her.

(Also, this mommy plot angers me and makes me love Lily only because Iā€™ll never get LC ever. This is like official. I HOPE CHUCK TOLD HER THAT LILY ADOPTED HIM! YOU WANTED TO PUT HIM UP FOR ADOPTION. TA DA!)

So, Rufus says Jenny is not Serena. No kidding. But Iā€™m not thinking the same things as you, Waffle man. He tells Jenny go to pack. Theyā€™re leaving. THANK GOD. Now remodel Lily. (Chuck will let you stay in his hotel. You two can have brunches every morning!)

ā€œWhat could be friendlier than taking a mock photo?ā€ Oh, Dan.

So they try but itā€™s a small space and they kiss. *giggles* Awkward. And then!!!! THEN! I WISH BLAIR HAD SEEN THIS! Danā€™s the girl in the photo! ROTFLMAO! The things that can be said. I love DV. *giggles*

So, NS want to double. That was fast. Gotta say. Now, hows about next time we get a real double that doesnā€™t involve the blondest people in the City trying to plot against Chuck. *eye roll*

This Serena is projecting her Daddy issues thing? ANNOYING AS ****! (So, Chuckā€™s going through this. S is going through her crap. Eric is still in Japan?)

Oops. V/P broke up but Vanessa called Paul after the first Dan talk. Because the dates were talking about it.

ā€œDonā€™t bring normal people into whatever this is.ā€ And all I hear from Paul is.. ā€œIā€™m a douche..douche..douche..Iā€™m a douche. Goodbye.ā€

Chuck pulls out his checkbook and writes god only knows how many zeroes that boy has. She takes it because sheā€™s a whore. .

Oh Blair. This is why you is my favorite. ā€œSerena, sit your ass down.ā€ Yes, youā€™ve done enough.

Chuck wants nothing to do with this lady. NEITHER DO I! She takes the money.

I wrote more ā€œSerenaā€™s annoyingā€ in my notes, but I donā€™t really need to keep saying it here, do I?

Oh, right. Jenny and them are still in this episode.

ā€œIā€™m getting exiled to Brooklyn because of our relationship.ā€

No. You is getting exiled to Brooklyn because Rufus is !@#$%^&*()(*&^%$#@!#$%^&*(*&^%$#@#$%^&*(*&^%$ and doesnā€™t actually love Lily and because if he canā€™t be a proper trophy wife, he might as well go back to his side and see if he can find his gallery again.

So, Jenny, the ā€˜badassā€™ *eye roll* spills the drugs because she wants to fit with Rufus. This is like..battle of the..WHO DO I HATE MORE! And apparently itā€™s Rufus as long as Jenny is no where near Nate or Eric.

Chuck calls S out on looking for a fairy tale ending. And Blair tells S she knows whatā€™s her problem. Nateā€™s confused (thank god, because something is wrong with the world if that doesnā€™t happen once an ep).

ā€œDonā€™t get all Dan Humphrey on me.ā€

a) *nods* Danā€™s a loser and Vanessa will not take your bull.
b) *has dirty thoughts about that sentence*

Itā€™s so totally awkward and Dan is heartbroken. And therefore, Iā€™m a very happy fangirl. Because I love seeing Humphreys with heartbreak.

Damienā€™s sob story. Which is apparently true, except Daddy is not sober. Iā€™m bored.

So, CB..no talking. Kiss and then they lean back and itā€™s off screen sex. I guess we know theyā€™re having sex. Thatā€™s..a .. plus? *sighs* (Can someone write some CB sad sex for me? Please?)

Serena goes to Lizzy. Itā€™s not for Chuck, but for her. She tells Lizzy her own sob story and wants to know why she left so maybe she can understand.

OMG! Oh, wait. I was so happy when she said 19. But then I just realized that doesnā€™t work. 8-7-69 makes her 21! Oh, hope, I almost had.

So, like, Bart is the best person in the world.

Lizzy dear wanted to give the baby up. Bart agreed until he saw his son and couldnā€™t do it. He wanted to get married. Sheā€™s a heartless bitch who didnā€™t love him and she told Bart to tell Chuck the story. He sent money, but ā€œhe didnā€™t have to.ā€ He just wanted to make sure a crazy bitch like you never came near his son. GTFA.

S says sheā€™s known Chuck her entire life. That made me happy. You is also his sister. BECAUSE LILY ADOPTED HIM. (sheā€™s never gonna call him bro/brother is she?)

OMG, this is why DV is amazing. Theyā€™re finishing each othersā€™ sentences in this epic conversation. *SQUEAL* I love them. So much!!!!!!! *SQUEAL*

ā€œCan Damien have visitation rights?ā€ I ROTFLMAO at that. Jenny, you is funny.

Rufus wants Jenny out of this world. (ME TOO! We agree, Rufus.

Has the world exploded?)

CB are in bed, cuddling. Chuckā€™s stroking her hair. *is a puddle of goo*

Chuck confesses that he didnā€™t want her to actually take the money. And right then, she wants to come up.

Jenny left Rufus. Apparently Humphrey women ARE smart. First Allison, now Jenny. I am impressed.

But, I hate the Gossip Girl reuse of the ā€œcanā€™t keep a bad girl down.ā€ FAIL! THAT IS VICTROLA WORDS!

Serena and Nate. Nateā€™s been waiting at the Waldorf place for S. Where was she? She finally confesses to him about her dad. And that talking with Lizzy made her realize things. And NS have been so great that she didnā€™t want to burden them with heaviness. But Nate wants it ALL. He can handle it.

(He also needs a new dresser because they broke his. *giggles*)

ā€œAnd I thought my father was the heartless one.ā€ NOPE! BART IS A SAINT! PROOF!

And, actually, if I get into an argument with anyone about those goddamn files again, I think I have only solidified my reasoning when Bart did what he did. Call it paranoia all you want, but he has VALUED reasons.

Sheā€™s gonna stay.

ā€œI want to know my son.ā€ GODDAMMIT! Chuck got it too. 2x10 epic CBart scene. AND HE DIED 2 EPS LATER! Dammit. Now I gotta put up with her. Can she be like Scott or something. NEVER SEEN OR HEARD FROM AGAIN?!?!?!?!?!

DV are cute in her dorm. (Dan should live there since the Humphreys are back in the loft.) They talk about Olivia since this is the first real time together. And Olivia is not there. It was cute and funny and Iā€™m so in love with them.

They both know that theyā€™ve thought it was ā€œall or nothingā€ with them. They donā€™t want it. So theyā€™ll ā€œtake it one day at a time.ā€

More Jenny and Damien. They kiss.

VANYA! Wait, how is it we see Vanya and not Dorota? I WANT TO SEE PREGNANT DOROTA!

But I love Lily/Vanya scenes! And itā€™s always about how much of an epic failure Rufus is.

Lily knows heā€™s seeing ā€œMiss Holland.ā€

SN. Heā€™s with her when she leaves a voicemail to her father. ā€œIā€™m not looking for you anymore. ā€¦ Iā€™m done.ā€

Yeah, and thatā€™s like when heā€™ll decide to come back. *sighs*

CB are cute. But Chuckā€™s gonna spill his soul. *head bang*

Oh, I need to finish a couple of things, but I want to write LC so badly.

Good god, this episode was likeā€¦ *explodes*
Old 03-16-2010, 11:58 AM
Elite Fan

^ Longest review ever. But enjoyable, as always, Jackie.

I loved Nate this episode. All confused, gorgeous, and helpful. Really, really loved him.
Old 03-16-2010, 05:24 PM
Moderator Manager

Moderator of ...
Couples

Thanks, Jamie.

The more I love, the crazier I get. And if lots of Bart mention, you know I'll talk about it for days.

I love the helpfulness and the natefusion. ā™„ā™„
Old 03-18-2010, 10:04 AM
Elite Fan

I'm glad that we're learning more about Bart.

I'm really into Nate at the moment. I just find him adorable!
Old 03-18-2010, 05:45 PM
Moderator Manager

Moderator of ...
Couples

I love Nate this season. Post-Bree has been the best Nate we've ever seen.
Old 03-19-2010, 09:47 AM
Elite Fan

I think I have to agree.
Old 03-19-2010, 12:42 PM
Moderator Manager

Moderator of ...
Couples

It's like, after 2 seasons of just...not caring about Nate, they're finally giving him depth and character.
Old 03-22-2010, 03:14 PM
Moderator Manager

Moderator of ...
Couples

3x15: The Sixteen Year Old Virgin

airs: March 22, 2010 @ 9 p.m. Eastern

EPISODE DESCRIPTION:

DAMIEN PRESSURES JENNY TO SLEEP WITH HIM - Despite being grounded, Jenny (Taylor Momsen) continues to see Damien (guest star Kevin Zeggers) who tells Jenny that he wants to have sex with her. Lily (Kelly Rutherford) tells Rufus (Matthew Settle) the big secret she has been keeping from him even though she knows it's a huge risk. Dan (Penn Badgley) and Vanessa (Jessica Szohr) explore a new stage of their friendship. Chuck (Ed Westwick) is forced to make an extremely difficult decision about his hotel. Blake Lively, Leighton Meester and Chace Crawford also star. Wendy Stanzler directed the episode written by Leila Gerstein (#315).

Last edited by Artemis; 03-22-2010 at 03:22 PM
Old 03-22-2010, 07:57 PM
Moderator Manager

Moderator of ...
Couples

Gossip Girl 3x15

OMG! *explodes*

I am likeā€¦seriouslyā€¦ the happiest fangirl ever!

First off, and most importantly.

THEY HUGGED! KISSED ON THE CHEEK! That is the FIRST time. (and I cried when Lily hugged the other..so I feel validated!)

I canā€™t like..comprehend anything besides LC. PLEASE! LILY! SAVE HIM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

*deep breath*

Thank being said, screw you, Lizzy. (Although, something tells me Jackass is.)

Okay, now letā€™s try this in chronological order, no?

*inhale* *exhale* Iā€™m okay, I swear. (not really.)

RUNNING WAFFLE JOKES never get old. Especially when his kids use it to insult him!!!! HEHE

Also, Jennyā€™s hair is better this week. The waves help. (But the massive eyeliner is back. *sighs* canā€™t have it both ways)

BARTā€™S PHOTO IN THE PENTHOUSE! Happy me!

Blairā€™s on the phone with Lizzy and then Chuck and his lawyer walk in. Chuckā€™s being sued for sexual harassment. He tells B sure heā€™s had sex with some of the Palace staff, but that was before. But not with Empire. Not since B. But they need to settle to keep it out of the press.

THERE IS A NECK KISS. Blair kisses his neck. *SWOON* Totally the hottest thing of the episode.

Lily goes to DUMBO. Rufus gets a call from Queller about Jenny.

SN have morning sex! God, Nate, that chest? Hello!!!! And then Rufus calls.

DV in bed with kisses, too! But Waffle man keeps calling (V barely looks at the phoneā€¦I blame the V/R thread at Jessā€™s. Oops. *cough*). Dan says he canā€™t tell Rufus. DV is just casual and Dan canā€™t lie. And if Rufus finds out, then it canā€™t just be casual. (Why? Because Humphreys = lame.) Also, note the chest.

Jenny and Damien are making out. Damien wants sex. NOTE THE OPEN SHIRT.

SIDEBAR! NOTE THE CHESTS OF THE MALES. ALL EXCEPT THE ONE WE WANT MOST?!?!?!?! Josh&Co? = FAILURES! GIMME CHUCK BASS SHIRTLESS FOR ONCE. Goddammit!

And on that note, all the couples are making out besides our beloveds. What is going on with this season?

Blair/Chuck/Lizzy. Chuck is like BFFā€™s with Prince William. *GIGGLES* (Oh, wait, is that a British throw-back? I just love Wills.)

Chuck invites Lizzy. He wants her to meet HIS REAL MOMMY.

Press comes and Jack Bass calls. Eh, Jackass, the facial hair? And the hair hair? Not attractive. I liked it better last season when you looked younger and hotter.

Lily/Rufus. She invites him but he says no. Good. You donā€™t belong at Bartā€™s event thing. At least he knows this.

Serena and Jenny talk. S got her ice cream. Jenny confesses that Damien wants to have sex and admits sheā€™s nervous. Nate comes in. And S says heā€™ll take her to lunch. I think S should not try to plot. (Even if Blair approves.)

Jack and Chuck. He came back to ā€˜helpā€™ Chuck. And says Lizzyā€™s not real. No kidding.

And OMG, never touch her again. ā€œHello, gorgeous.ā€ please god, never again.

Sā€™s plan is to have Damien over and NJ walk in. *crickets chirp*

OMG, I think this is the best thing Rufus has said all seasonā€¦all show! If Jenny was a vampire he could slip her some garlic in the waffles. LMAO

Rufus notices that Danā€™s elsewhere. Dan doesnā€™t lie. Heā€™s been staying with Vanessa. They fall asleep after all the study (sex-ed). But Rufus knows that his son is getting laid. And wants to know who. And in wants V. ā€œVanessa!ā€ (This is a 1x10 CN moment *giggles*)

Rufus calls Vanessa family. And Dan freaks the hell out. NO! She is not family. Just a friend. NOT FAMILY. The denial is hilarious. Rufus is stupid. That is the only explanation for not realizing whatā€™s going on.

So he leaves. Vanessa leans in for a kiss. NO! Loft! Dad! BFF zone! And UES, too. But NYU is okay! Vanessaā€™s ticked off. Dan wants to draw MAPS of the zoning. OMG, Dan, I think I love you a little more for that. You are the biggest dork EVER. Never change.

Serenaā€™s plan..YOU GUESSED IT! FAILED.

Rufus spots NJ. So I guess Nate called. I was confused about this for a while. But okay.

Rufus is angry. Heā€™ll escort her to school, sheā€™ll have someone walk to class, lunch with Queller. See, Rufus is lame. Danā€™s a dork. PLEASE DO NOT TURN INTO HIM, Danny!

Lizzy bought Chuck purple tie. (WHERE IS BOWTIE?) Purple because Bartā€™s favorite. WRONG. Chuck only wore so much purple because his father loathed it. *giggles* I LOVE THAT!

Lizzy says no go because Jack will be there.

B/S are getting ready. BN are on the phone. She puts it on speaker and Nate mentions that losing your virginity is a big deal to someone like Jenny. Serena is upset. What does that mean? Does he think sheā€™s a whore? (I do. *cough* joking..maybe. *cough*)

And I was so confused why SN were fighting because I didnā€™t get the Nate-called-Rufus thing. It was not clear! (Fine, I guess I was natefused a bit.)

Rufus spots the scarf so he must go to the event. Since he must watch Jenny, she is going, too!

I donā€™t get the boycotting. I really donā€™t. It doesnā€™t make sense to me why theyā€™re boycotting.

ā€œI should have thought of it weeks ago.ā€ YES! Thatā€™s what weā€™ve all be thinking. So glad he finally went to do DNA.

Blair and Chuck get into a .. fight? Lizzy hears and is a royal bitch. Blairā€™s not happy. I was like so confused. But always TeamChuck.

Lily and Serena. S is there to support Chuck. Like the best sister that she is!!

And this is when I die. Like, full on, I never thought Iā€™d see this in a million years. LILY AND CHUCK HUG. FOR REALS! Long, too! They have obviously done this before. HE LOVES HIS REAL MOMMY!

Chuck says heā€™s solo tonight. So is Lily. They can be each othersā€™ date!

And then there is CHEEK KISS! I cannot believe what I saw. This is likeā€¦dream come true. Since likeā€¦ 1x07. Seriously.

Also, another favorite tonight. SN! Nateā€™s listing guys. But S says she didnā€™t sleep with them all.

But what he meant by the Jenny not like that comment was more about HIS first time. *SQUEAL* Because in the morning, the ā€œgirl I lovedā€ was gone and he hadnā€™t heard from her in a year. (Wait, are we back to year thing?) HE WAS HEART BROKEN! He doesnā€™t want anyone else to feel that pain. *SQUEAL* And the continuous reference of Nate in love with her at that time is making me sooo happy. Because itā€™s true!

OMG, the Blair bit was more gross, but Jack/Lily. Jesus, this guy is so disturbing. And Rufus ā€œthreatensā€ him. *eye roll* (This is probably why itā€™s not that badā€¦Rufus brings the lame. If it was just L/J for longer, Iā€™d say it was worse than with Blair. But the creep still kinda wants Blair, so it trumps. Also, hi previously onsā€¦CHUCK PUNCHED HIM!)

JACK BASS DOES THE CREEPIEST WINKS EVER. I felt violated from it. (Yeah, I went to find the Jack-winks-at-Nate 2x15 scene and rewatch. OMG, seriously violated.)

Sadly, I kinda love this guy. In a love-to-hate way. Iā€™m not THAT crazy. (Wait, thatā€™s not true. Cause I kinda still do love him.. Leave me alone.)

Dan and Jenny are SIBLINGS. And Dan canā€™t get a word out because Vanessa is sexy and he falls over words and goes to her. This is a FRIENDS-ONLY zone, Humphrey! Yeah, well, that is NOT a friends-only dress, missy! Tough luck, Danny-boy. Oh, also, she not wearing panties. Suck on that one! (I love you, Vanessa!) She rocks the tease!

Nate and Jenny. Heā€™s sorry. Finds out about the drug dealing. Jenny calls him out on using drugs. Damien comes in. Punches Nate.

Dan helps Nate up and DV/NS scene. I wanted that, but thatā€™s not how I wanted it to be. *sighs*

Rufus is a loser like everyone predicted. He only cried on Hollandā€™s shoulder.

DVS find them while Nate goes looking.

Douche!Lawyer finds Chuck and talks about more protests and that he needs to hand over the operations temporarily. Enter Jackass. It wasnā€™t his plan, but heā€™ll reap the benefits. *blinks* I think thereā€™s something I can say about Blair right there, but creepy? Fine, whatever. My review. Chuck leaves and sheā€™s alone and heā€™s there and he reaps the ā€˜benefits.ā€™ Such a goddamn sleaze. Oh, my brain hurt thinking about it. *cries*

Wrong room, Natie!

So, Blairā€™s dress looks similar to Vanessaā€™s, but red. Or is it just me?*giggles*

Blair says she can take over (PRETTY PLEASE YES!) but the 19-year-old girlfriend doesnā€™t help.

Lily? Sheā€™s with Bass Industries (ALWAYS AND FOREVER!) Chuck does not want his fatherā€™s company to bail him out.

And the DNA results are positive. NOT UNTIL I SEE PHYSICAL PROOF!

Jenny tells Damien sheā€™s a virgin. Yeah, so? It means something to her! (Because, remember, a) sheā€™s a Humphrey and most importantly b) Jenny idolized Blair forever!) Damien leaves. I think her mascara ran. Or sheā€™s just wearing too much.

LRSDV at the loft. Jenny comes in.

Serena goes to her and Jenny says they had sex? Is that what just happened? A 1x16 throw back? I am confused. I donā€™t get this girl.

Chuck visits Lizzy. He trusts her. AND PEOPLE WONDER WHY HE HAS TRUST ISSUES! I think theyā€™re like validating the CB 3x07 argument.

Lily and Cece on the phone. Itā€™s been six months. Needs good ā€˜le Doc vdW. So, for Cece or Lily? This could get interesting.

Rufus lets her to go her motherā€™s because he needs time alone with Jenny (while Dan lives in Vanessaā€™s dorm. Thanks!) Lily cries.

Dan comes to Vanessaā€™s dorm looking for his friend. And then he talks about DV to his friend. OMG, I love them. SEE! THEY WORK! He can still talk to his friend about his girlfriend. I LOVE IT! *SQUEAL* YAYAYAYAYAYAYAY! *SQUEAL*

Also, PRETTY EYES. Look at those eyes. PRETTY! *jealous*

SN..S says sheā€™s sorry she left. And ā€œYou know I love you.ā€ Always, kids. Always.

Blairā€™s waiting at Chuckā€™s. He comes in and lies against her. *SQUEAL* They kiss.

And in comes Jackass and the LAWYER to see Lizzy. Jeez, the lawyer screwed me up. Props, Jack. You is a Bass.

So, DNA was a lie..they got someone to confirm..OVER THE PHONE.

Yes? I am right? My fics can stay NOT au? Please? Right? YES? I AM RIGHT?

LILY! TAKE CHUCK WITH YOU!

Old 03-23-2010, 12:46 PM
Elite Fan

I enjoyed Nate again
Old 03-24-2010, 12:48 PM
Moderator Manager

Moderator of ...
Couples

Nate was awesome. And the way he wanted to protect Jenny because HE was HEARTBROKEN after his first time? *SWOON*