Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 04-04-2011, 04:20 AM
Elite Fan

I actually didn't catch him calling her "love" either in the earlier books but then I'm lazy and have only read all the books once lol (but I take a long time and re-read each page as I first read them). But I have my fav quotes stored on my PC notepad.

I remembered watching a video clip to this on youtube and how RK were still kissing even after the director yelled "cut" apparently.

Last edited by Robsessed_MeesterManic; 04-04-2011 at 04:26 AM
Old 04-04-2011, 07:32 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Natesgal55 (View Post)
Thankyou, Tia I was right

I really, really wished they started the 'love' thing in the first few movies, it is going to be weird for Edward to just start calling her it now I know that alot of you don't agree and that you can't wait for it, but it doesn't make sense to me and I need things to make sense
No Problemo.

I agree, I wish he would have already called her 'love' but hopefully we get it in Breaking Dawn...if it's weird in the script they might not have him call her that. We'll see.
Old 04-04-2011, 01:46 PM
Fan Forum Star

Oh yeah I remember that happening they kept kissing after he said cut. heh awesome haha
Old 04-04-2011, 07:47 PM
Fan Forum Legend

That was awesome! I still really wish we got to see how the outside kiss reunion went, I wish it was a DVD extra or something.
Old 04-04-2011, 09:19 PM
Fan Forum Star

^ It's actually not uncommon for actors to continue kissing or continue a scene after the director yells cut.. infact if you check out BTS of other movies and etc on the internet you will see that more often then not the actors just continue

That EB kiss was weird It was so timid and lame compared to how I thought it would have gone
Old 04-04-2011, 10:54 PM
Fan Forum Star

I think the kiss in her bedroom is my fav. Edward goes in for more as Bella pulls back.
Old 04-04-2011, 11:20 PM
Fan Forum Star

^ Lovely scene but Bella pulling back is exactly why I hate it Bella would never pull back
Old 04-05-2011, 08:08 AM
Elite Fan

Quote:
^ Lovely scene but Bella pulling back is exactly why I hate it Bella would never pull back
Yeah well Bella in fact should have been more pro-active in her kissing with Edward taking the initiative more hmm.
Old 04-05-2011, 11:20 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Quote:
I'm going to Finally have to fully agree with Nikki on this one....I think most of these kissing scenes seems wrong. Bella is always suppose to try to jump Edward or be dazzled or faint during these kisses. she is never the one to pull away so yeah the kissing scenes could have been done a whole lot better. Well some of them.
Old 04-05-2011, 05:05 PM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
True fact there. Edward was really into that kiss too. Look where his hands are and how far he's leaning into that kiss. He missed kissing his lady hehe

and whoa T agrees with my Twin?
Old 04-05-2011, 07:53 PM
Fan Forum Star

I completely agree, Tia And while their kissing scenes are lovely, the writers and directors have no idea how they should have played them.. they should have had Bella always going back for more, because that is what is cannon to the story!!
Old 04-05-2011, 07:56 PM
Fan Forum Star

I believe BD is going to make up for that. Bella is going to be all over her man in both parts.
Old 04-05-2011, 08:05 PM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by LoveMeSomeJelliot (View Post)
I believe BD is going to make up for that. Bella is going to be all over her man in both parts.
I hope you are right, Twin I have good feelings about BD but I still have a whole lot of trepidation aswell
Old 04-05-2011, 08:14 PM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
I hope you are right, Twin I have good feelings about BD but I still have a whole lot of trepidation aswell
Understandable my Twin, like I said before I can stay positive for ya if you need it. Promise to always see the good side to stuff to make ya feel better about it.
Old 04-05-2011, 08:21 PM
Fan Forum Star

^ I appreciate that, hun I need all the positivity I can get

I think apart from Daddyward scenes.. I think I am most excited to see Bella as a vamp!! I really want to see how different EB interact.. I can just imagine how much more explosive it will be