Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 04-01-2011, 11:11 PM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by Natesgal55 (View Post)
Umm.. do any of you know if he will start calling Bella 'my love' in the movies?? I say it is too late to incorporate that in now.. they should have started with the very first movie
I honestly have no idea if he's going to start that or not I hope he does haha I love that name for her. LOVE your new avie BTW Twin I don't think I've seen that pic before lol
Old 04-01-2011, 11:15 PM
Fan Forum Star

I love that name aswell but I think it would be ridiculous for him to just start calling her that now.. I hope they don't add it

And thanks for the icon love, Twin It is from the Vanity Fair shoot he did in 2009
Old 04-01-2011, 11:20 PM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
I love that name aswell but I think it would be ridiculous for him to just start calling her that now.. I hope they don't add it

And thanks for the icon love, Twin It is from the Vanity Fair shoot he did in 2009
Well he didn't start calling her that until after they got married in the books I believe so I don't think it would be too random.

OOOH yeah that's right duh and you're welcome Twin
Old 04-01-2011, 11:26 PM
Fan Forum Star

^ Oh really I have completely forgotten when he started calling her that How bad of a fan am I??
Old 04-01-2011, 11:33 PM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
^ Oh really I have completely forgotten when he started calling her that How bad of a fan am I??
Yeah he didn't start to call her 'love' until after they got married You're not a bad fan it's an obscure thing to remember haha
Old 04-01-2011, 11:35 PM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by LoveMeSomeJelliot (View Post)
Yeah he didn't start to call her 'love' until after they got married You're not a bad fan it's an obscure thing to remember haha
I am such a fail Well then I am all for them to start adding in 'my love' for Edward
Old 04-01-2011, 11:46 PM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
I am such a fail Well then I am all for them to start adding in 'my love' for Edward
Nah you're fine but I was wondering why you were so against it I was thinking thought you would love that fact hahaha
Old 04-01-2011, 11:50 PM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by LoveMeSomeJelliot (View Post)
Nah you're fine but I was wondering why you were so against it I was thinking thought you would love that fact hahaha
I honestly thought that he started calling her 'my love' in the books from the beginning and that is the only reason I was against it starting up in BD.. I kept thinking how utterly weird it would be for him to just start that up I am so ditzy.. I had no idea he only started calling her that in BD
Old 04-01-2011, 11:53 PM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
I honestly thought that he started calling her 'my love' in the books from the beginning and that is the only reason I was against it starting up in BD.. I kept thinking how utterly weird it would be for him to just start that up I am so ditzy.. I had no idea he only started calling her that in BD
Nah he didn't start till BD. I think it's his petname for her after they are married instead of just being his wifey she's his 'love' which I adore And you're not ditzy you just weren't in the know is all Twin
Old 04-02-2011, 07:17 AM
Elite Fan

I can't wait to hear Edward call Bella "love" after they get married Hopefully if they stick closely to the dialogue in the book then and don't have Edward calling Bella "baby" instead.
Old 04-02-2011, 11:55 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Ummm that's not true...he called her 'love' in New Moon...thank goodness for my recent [secret] EB re-reading.

I will just transcript most of what happens.

“Before you, Bella, my life was like a moonless night. Very dark, but there were stars –points of light and reason.
…And then you shot across my sky like a meteor. Suddenly everything was on fire; there was brilliancy, there was beauty. When you were gone, when the meteor had
fallen over the horizon, everything went black. Nothing had changed, but my eyes were blinded by light. I couldn’t see the stars anymore. And there was no more rea-
son for anything.”

I wanted to believe him. But this was my life without
him that he was describing, not the other way around.

“Your eyes will adjust,” I mumbled.

“That's just the problem – they can't.”

“What about your distractions? ”

He laughed without a trace of humor. “Just part of the lie, love. There was no distraction from the. . . agony.
My heart hasn't beat in almost ninety years, but this was different.It was like my heart was gone – like I was hallow.
Like I'd left everything that was inside me here with you.”

Pg: 514 - 515

He probably even called her it in Twilight. I'll check it out.
Old 04-02-2011, 10:40 PM
Fan Forum Star

Well sht You got me T It's been awhile since I've read em too. Crap Twin is going to kill me... lol I could've sworn it was after they got married....now I feel like an idiot LOL Sorry Twin.
Old 04-03-2011, 09:50 AM
Fan Forum Legend

I'm sure your Twin wouldn't go that far with the killing and all. lol

I actually always knew it was before they got married. everyone always says it's after and it keeps making me confused cause it seems like I remember him saying it from every book. ....luckily that is my favorite part in the New Moon book. still disappointed with how much was cut out of the well done beautiful speech.
Old 04-03-2011, 06:05 PM
Fan Forum Star

Thankyou, Tia I was right

Naughty, naughty Twin I would never kill you, hun I was just as lost as you are And I have only finished reading them a few months ago.. that's how bad I am

I really, really wished they started the 'love' thing in the first few movies, it is going to be weird for Edward to just start calling her it now I know that alot of you don't agree and that you can't wait for it, but it doesn't make sense to me and I need things to make sense
Old 04-03-2011, 07:19 PM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
Naughty, naughty Twin I would never kill you, hun I was just as lost as you are And I have only finished reading them a few months ago.. that's how bad I am
I deserve that paddling and hehe ok good minute I saw T post that I was like like sht... Apparently we were both off and T corrected us haha Nah you aren't bad Twin I've only read through them twice since I got into it so that's probably bad too haha