Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 06-29-2011, 08:23 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by LoveMeSomeJelliot (View Post)
She is indeed. I LOVE the ending. That's like one of my fav parts of the movie for them. Just showing them in love and raising their boy on the road and I really love the shot of her on his back while he's carrying her around they just look so in love and happy
Aww him piggybacking her was really sweet indeed. I have a feeling though there could be some deleted scenes from the happy ending with them there and maybe them having a dialogue in one of those scenes even so I really want the WFE dvd badly!
Old 06-30-2011, 05:16 PM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by LostinKP (View Post)
Aww him piggybacking her was really sweet indeed. I have a feeling though there could be some deleted scenes from the happy ending with them there and maybe them having a dialogue in one of those scenes even so I really want the WFE dvd badly!
I really hope we have some deleted scenes ahead of us for them Bet the DVD won't be out for another month or so.
Old 07-02-2011, 01:42 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Awww, piggybacking? Sweet!

Quote:
Go for it bb I'm usually the one who keeps the moral up around here hehe to keep Twinee and T upbeat haha and yeah of course I got your back girly and sure you're not the only one you'll see it soon enough time will pass faster than you think you'll have watched it a few times a few months from now hehe
Their love story is just wanting to pull me in! Like, right now. I sure do appreciate your positivity with this, you have no idea.

icon: Spike it up
Old 07-02-2011, 07:23 PM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by happy mom (View Post)
Awww, piggybacking? Sweet!

Their love story is just wanting to pull me in! Like, right now. I sure do appreciate your positivity with this, you have no idea.
It's SO friggin cute their B&W ending is like one of my fav things about the movie for them They are just so damn cute together I love it!

Their love story is lovely in both the movie and book totally just sucks you in and you can't help but love the connection they find in one another. and anytime girly I'm always here for a positive boost like I've said before that's my thing do it for Twinee and T all the time hehe and just think it should only be another month or so now so we're getting closer bb! You're almost there!
Old 07-03-2011, 02:43 AM
Elite Fan

I envy anyone who lives in the US since you all get the Rob movie dvds the fastest.
Old 07-03-2011, 06:19 PM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by LostinKP (View Post)
I envy anyone who lives in the US since you all get the Rob movie dvds the fastest.
There are parts of the U.S. where it can take pretty long like the town I'm from I'd have to order it online in order to get a DVD on time cause things take FOREVER to get there like if I wanted to see a movie had to wait a month or two to see it cause we had one theater with one screen. Sucked big time so I feel your pain on that stuff haha I'm SO glad I'm in a area now I don't have to deal with that but I've been there.
Old 07-10-2011, 12:59 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
It's SO friggin cute their B&W ending is like one of my fav things about the movie for them They are just so damn cute together I love it!

Their love story is lovely in both the movie and book totally just sucks you in and you can't help but love the connection they find in one another. and anytime girly I'm always here for a positive boost like I've said before that's my thing do it for Twinee and T all the time hehe and just think it should only be another month or so now so we're getting closer bb! You're almost there!
Hehe, thanks again, I guess it really is getting closer now. I'm so excited to watch the movie, it'll be one that I rent while it's still new on the shelf which is rare for me. Plus there's a very good chance I'll read the book, but I want to watch the movie first.

Old 07-10-2011, 07:35 PM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
Hehe, thanks again, I guess it really is getting closer now. I'm so excited to watch the movie, it'll be one that I rent while it's still new on the shelf which is rare for me. Plus there's a very good chance I'll read the book, but I want to watch the movie first.
Anytime and I can't wait till you see it! I showed it to my sister last night she liked it a lot and even thought Rob looked good she's not a Rob girl but appreciated how good he was looking and thought J/M were cute
Old 07-13-2011, 02:29 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Anytime and I can't wait till you see it! I showed it to my sister last night she liked it a lot and even thought Rob looked good she's not a Rob girl but appreciated how good he was looking and thought J/M were cute
This is the most excited I've been for a new movie in a long time.
Aww, great that your sister appreciated both Rob and the Jacob/Marlena relationship.

Old 07-13-2011, 07:14 PM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
This is the most excited I've been for a new movie in a long time.
Aww, great that your sister appreciated both Rob and the Jacob/Marlena relationship.
Aww that's awesome! I promise you it's worth the wait TRUST me

And yeah it was really nice
Old 07-14-2011, 12:55 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Aww that's awesome! I promise you it's worth the wait TRUST me

And yeah it was really nice
Thanks!!

Their love story is just the sort of thing I love seeing in a movie. Add the 1930's backdrop, plus the circus environment, it's a winning combination.
Great way to get whisked away for a couple of hours.

Old 07-14-2011, 01:08 AM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
Thanks!!

Their love story is just the sort of thing I love seeing in a movie. Add the 1930's backdrop, plus the circus environment, it's a winning combination.
Great way to get whisked away for a couple of hours.
That's what had me so excited besides the fact that Rob was in it and paired with Reese who I love and have always enjoyed her films. Was the era I've always loved that time in history back in the 30's and 40's and to see the circus backdrop amongst in struggling in the depression just was the perfect setting for their love story. Just love it
Old 07-15-2011, 11:15 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
That's what had me so excited besides the fact that Rob was in it and paired with Reese who I love and have always enjoyed her films. Was the era I've always loved that time in history back in the 30's and 40's and to see the circus backdrop amongst in struggling in the depression just was the perfect setting for their love story. Just love it
I've enjoyed many of Reese's films, as well, so I was pleased to find out that she was in this one with Rob.
It might be easy to over-romanticize that era in a film like this, but I think this particular film also gives a dose of reality into the mix, is that right?

I feel like searching for a pretty picture of them...

Old 07-15-2011, 11:27 PM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
I've enjoyed many of Reese's films, as well, so I was pleased to find out that she was in this one with Rob.
It might be easy to over-romanticize that era in a film like this, but I think this particular film also gives a dose of reality into the mix, is that right?

I feel like searching for a pretty picture of them...
It's the perfect dose of reality for sure Because back in that day you couldn't just up and leave your husband even if you were unhappy and it was that depressing reality that kept pulling Marlena back from Jacob. It was like her sobering fact that even though she wanted a life with Jacob she couldn't have it cause she was duty bound to August cause she had married him first.

Oooh go for it girly
Old 07-16-2011, 12:39 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
It's the perfect dose of reality for sure Because back in that day you couldn't just up and leave your husband even if you were unhappy and it was that depressing reality that kept pulling Marlena back from Jacob. It was like her sobering fact that even though she wanted a life with Jacob she couldn't have it cause she was duty bound to August cause she had married him first.

Oooh go for it girly
I can't even imagine what that would've been like for someone like Marlena back in those days, to be so unhappy and not be able to do anything about it, even though she has this amazing man who loves her, right in front of her, within grasp.

This one.