Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 06-13-2011, 08:52 PM
Fan Forum Star

What I love about their kiss in the ally is where Jacob starts to pull back Marlena is the one to go in for more
Old 06-14-2011, 08:36 AM
Elite Fan

Well when you have a charming guy like Jacob protecting you like he did for Marlena holding her hand and all leading her through the chaos, I think she would be really falling for him then but yeah I think that was the time where Marlena started to really fall for Jacob heh. And I know after that kiss especially, that Jacob decided to stay for her even though he could have ran away then by himself.
Old 06-14-2011, 11:24 PM
Fan Forum Star

She was definitely falling for him already that kiss kind of cemented it
Old 06-16-2011, 08:45 AM
Elite Fan

Sure their first kiss there must mean a lot too to both of them.
Old 06-16-2011, 05:10 PM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by LostinKP (View Post)
Sure their first kiss there must mean a lot too to both of them.
It most definitely did It was such a huge moment between them but sadly it almost sent them backwards afterwards.
Old 06-17-2011, 02:49 AM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by LoveMeSomeJelliot (View Post)
It most definitely did It was such a huge moment between them but sadly it almost sent them backwards afterwards.
Oh yeah Marlena especially was trying to run away from her feelings for Jacob after that night's kiss but glad that true love wins in the end between Jacob and Marlena despite all the obstacles they had to face.
Old 06-18-2011, 12:32 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Lovely pics of them, all dressed up!

Quote:
Originally Posted by LoveMeSomeJelliot (View Post)
You're very welcome Here for a postive pick me up anytime hehe
I'm seriously taking you up on that offer. Thanks for being so supportive, I think I'm the only one here who hasn't seen this movie yet.

icon: Spike it up
Old 06-18-2011, 06:55 PM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
Oh yeah Marlena especially was trying to run away from her feelings for Jacob after that night's kiss but glad that true love wins in the end between Jacob and Marlena despite all the obstacles they had to face.
She was totally running away from her feelings but they were too strong to just try and shove down and lock away. Loved that it won out too in the end their love story is very sweet I love it
Quote:
Originally Posted by happy mom (View Post)
I'm seriously taking you up on that offer. Thanks for being so supportive, I think I'm the only one here who hasn't seen this movie yet.
Go for it bb I'm usually the one who keeps the moral up around here hehe to keep Twinee and T upbeat haha and yeah of course I got your back girly and sure you're not the only one you'll see it soon enough time will pass faster than you think you'll have watched it a few times a few months from now hehe
Old 06-20-2011, 08:56 PM
Elite Fan

I think even during that time when Marlena was still with August, her heart is only already with Jacob.
Old 06-20-2011, 10:40 PM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
I think even during that time when Marlena was still with August, her heart is only already with Jacob.
It totally was, well said Jo
Old 06-22-2011, 07:46 PM
Elite Fan

Old 06-23-2011, 02:47 PM
Fan Forum Star

That's frickin awesome right there! I love the words going across it.
Old 06-25-2011, 08:46 AM
Elite Fan

Those words does seemed to reflect how Jacob was involved with a woman like Marlena who was unfortunately attached to an abusive and possessive guy like August but how good finally triumph over evil and how as this saying goes "The course of true love never did run smooth" I think could be used to sum up JM's forbidden love.
Old 06-25-2011, 06:34 PM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
Those words does seemed to reflect how Jacob was involved with a woman like Marlena who was unfortunately attached to an abusive and possessive guy like August but how good finally triumph over evil and how as this saying goes "The course of true love never did run smooth" I think could be used to sum up JM's forbidden love.
That's so true I love that quote it fits so well for them. Love how Jacob kept going back and fighting for her, for them really.
Old 06-27-2011, 10:11 PM
Fan Forum Star

My mom actually disliked Marlena She kept saying that her teasing butt should have had to work harder at getting Jacob and that they made Jacob be way to available for her. I just shook my head and said you don't understand romance, especially back in the 1930's