Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 05-24-2017, 07:10 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Man it's starting to be difficult sticking with Y&R, it feels like a lot of the episodes are fastforward worthy.
Old 05-25-2017, 07:22 PM
Loyal Fan

Any truth to Michael returning as Adam?
Old 05-26-2017, 10:54 PM
Master Fan

Hilary having power over Lily/Cane's marriage is hilarious karma considering how much Lily stuck her nose in Hevon's marriage all the time.
Old 05-27-2017, 07:08 AM
Fan Forum Legend

^ Well I felt with Lily it made sense seeing as how Hevon relationship was connected to her father Neil, and she felt Hilary was destroying their family which is technically what Hilary seeked to do at the beginning...
Even Hilary tried to drug Cane... so I always felt Lily hate for Hilary was pretty on point because of too much bad history. When the writers tried to make them instant friends, that's when I was upset....

However, actually, Hilary seemed she was trying to help Lily. She got Juliet to confess that she slept with Cane... and she did, and Hilary had the whole conversation recorded. She put it on a USB.... and she actually didn't air it on live television, she gave the USB to Lily. However, Lily was taking FOREVER to watch it and eventually as obviously, Cane came into the house and Lily told Cane about how Hilary gave her the USB to look at her pictures and Cane sort of put it together that it was something else since earlier Juliet told Cane about what she talked with Hilary about.
Before Lily could look at the USB, he entered and told Lily they didn't need to look at it and he smashed it with his foot... USB now destroyed.

However, I believe Hilary still has the video of course... and obviously she'll know Lily didn't see it yet....

I think my whole issue with this Juliet/Cane storyline is that I'm not really convinced Cane even had sex with Juliet. Which is why he should just tell his wife instead of acting like he's having this huge big career.

Quote:
Originally Posted by classex12 (View Post)
Any truth to Michael returning as Adam?
Don't think so, but it's been a long going rumor.
Old 05-27-2017, 10:54 PM
Master Fan

The Hilary/Lily dynamic is so confusing when you put all that info together.
I get why Lily has been against Hilary but it got dragged out too much once Hevon/Neil all moved on from the past issues and Lily remained the only one bringing it up 24/7.

That's a strange turn around that Hilary could've used the Cane/Juliet mess to publicly humiliate Lily (the ruthless Hilary that she can be would do exactly that) but then i imagine if she were the one to blow that scandal up it would look bad on her to Devon. Even though their broken up I think that would play a part in why she went about exposing the truth to Lily the way she tried to.

Cane destroyed it? Did he do that in front of Lily because isn't that suspiciously OTT?!
Old 05-28-2017, 02:20 PM
Fan Forum Legend

^ I am actually starting to love Hilary since she's split from Devon. I feel it's what her character needed for a fresh start, and eventually find her way back to Devon. But I love that she's just finding herself, being with a man, owning a talk show and being a strong female character without that affair stuff.

It's what I wanted with Phyllis/Billy. I love them but I never wanted them together right now and with the storylines, I was right.

I feel in the longrun this will make Hilary and Devon stronger and who knows, I might just ship them this time around because I've enjoyed their scenes more now when they haven't been together.

He did it in front of Cane because Victoria said they no longer needed the photoshoots and video filmed in LA. So that was just his excuse to destroy it... and I'm with you, it made no sense... Lily should've seen right through it.

With Cane doing all of this, he better had had an affair with Juliet because it's so stupid.

Also, I loved the Maddie/Reed scene... as expected. lol I knew they were going to be attracted to each other from the exact second Charlie first scene of the series was of him and Reed disliking each other. lol It was way too obvious. lol
I don't think Maddie knows that Reed is the person who Charlie has an issue with though.

Old 06-01-2017, 05:15 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by eternal◘fate (View Post)

Also, I loved the Maddie/Reed scene... as expected. lol I knew they were going to be attracted to each other from the exact second Charlie first scene of the series was of him and Reed disliking each other. lol It was way too obvious. lol
I don't think Maddie knows that Reed is the person who Charlie has an issue with though.

Haha I think I called it that they'd do Reed/Maddie (though isn't her name actually Mattie ???).
What episodes should I be looking to find for these scenes?
Old 06-01-2017, 04:03 PM
Fan Forum Legend

^ Correct on the name.
May 26, 2017 is their first meeting episode.
Old 06-03-2017, 06:40 AM
Master Fan

^ Thanks for the info. have they had anymore scenes? I saw a spoiler about them for the upcoming week.
Old 06-03-2017, 10:06 AM
Fan Forum Legend

^ I'm 2 episodes behind but I don't think they have shared more out of that episode from my memory.

I don't care what anyone says, Sally is slowly ruining Y&R. I feel sad for the fans who felt she was going to repair anything. The only ones she seem to love is Sharon and Victor.

I love Sharon, so I'm happy about that...
But that's about it.

When I'm watching Y& it feels like I'm watching an 80s borefest.... it's no enthusiastic or just nothing...
Even Chloe death was just I don't feel emotion... I don't know. I feel something is off....
Old 06-04-2017, 07:27 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by eternal◘fate (View Post)

I love Sharon, so I'm happy about that...
But that's about it.

When I'm watching Y& it feels like I'm watching an 80s borefest.... it's no enthusiastic or just nothing...
Even Chloe death was just I don't feel emotion... I don't know. I feel something is off....
Yeah it's been an improvement for Sharon/Sharon fans but downhill for everything else.

Is it that the events surrounding Chloe's death were super sketchy or more that with Y&R you can never be 100% sure that anyone who dies is really dead?
Old 06-04-2017, 09:55 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kylebraxtonisthebest (View Post)
Yeah it's been an improvement for Sharon/Sharon fans but downhill for everything else.

Is it that the events surrounding Chloe's death were super sketchy or more that with Y&R you can never be 100% sure that anyone who dies is really dead?
Yes it has. And it's probably why it's a lot of complaints right now. And even with Sharon improvement, we haven't really gotten a lot of her so... yeah it's a mess.

I actually don't want to believe she's dead but it seems she really is because nothing seem sketchy about it. Chloe started freaking out the moment she found out that Chelsea and Nick found her and she said she can't get locked away. The Doctor was telling her to calm down but she was panicking.

The Doctor called Victor Newman, and Victor told the Doctor that he knows what he has to do...? That conversation hasn't been brought up yet which is why I wondered about if the faking death route was going to happen.

Anyway, Chloe overheard that conversation and was going to kill the doctor with the scissors but he hurried and turned around and Chloe was panicking and acting like she was going crazy. Because earlier that day, she DID NOT take the pill the doctor gave her so at this point she was clearly in her right mind.

Later on, Nick and Chelsea called the doctor to ask to meet him somewhere.... the doctor didn't want to leave at all but Nick told him if he isn't hiding anything, then there shouldn't be a problem so the Doctor had no choice but to leave, and by leaving he left Chloe alone at the apartment. Of course a confused Chloe.

Nick and Chelsea plan was to have Chelsea go check at the house by herself when Nick kept the doctor distracted.

So, when Chelsea went to the home, she found Chloe dead surrounded by pills.
I still didn't believe she was dead but than the ETM's took Chloe and pronounced her dead... I still didn't believe it and than at the end of the episode they showed her at the morgue...

The only way I see this as a fakeout is if Victor told the Doctor to fake Chloe's death for Nick and Chelsea would stop tracking him, and if they hired FAKE EMT's and if we really didn't see a morgue at the end, just something that looked like a morgue...

But yeah, at this moment it does seem like she's dead...
Old 06-06-2017, 07:36 AM
Fan Forum Star

Damn I so see if Chile is really dead?
Old 06-06-2017, 10:30 AM
Fan Forum Legend

^ It appears she's really dead but I still feel it can be a twist because of that conversation the doctor and Victor had prior to her death and the death was not well done.
I think the shocker would be if she's really dead.... I just wouldn't see the point of it much.......

We did get that supposedly, "morgue" shoot though so not sure how you come back from it but when watching the episode I kept saying how irrelevant all of this was because she's not dead. I'll see what happens in these next 2 episodes I watch today.
Old 07-20-2017, 11:25 AM
Master Fan

Closed Thread   Post New Thread