Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 03-22-2017, 01:32 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by quin611 (View Post)
Haha so true Tia! Omg Mariah & Devon are gonna kiss this week!
Yikes! So they'll hook-up then Hilary will probably be pregnant from the last time she was with Devon. I can see it all now. Most obvious and telegraphed triangle that I think we all saw coming for months.
Old 03-22-2017, 03:22 PM
Fan Forum Legend

^ Let's hope it's not that predictable.
Old 03-24-2017, 01:23 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by eternal◘fate (View Post)
^ Let's hope it's not that predictable.
Oh no it'll be even more predictable since Jordan will be added so not a triangle it's a love square. Now we wait for the predictable whose the daddy awaiting Hevon/Jordan I guess.

SC & JT both got snubbed for Emmy noms.
Old 03-24-2017, 11:52 AM
Fan Forum Legend

I'm hoping to start watching Y&R again over the weekend since I've been on a month vacation from it. It's been over a month so I'm going to start watching again at midnight...
Old 03-24-2017, 12:27 PM
Fan Forum Star

Cool Tia and yes they were both snubbed noms.

Omg Mariah rubbing in Hilary's face about her & Devon!

Damn Chelsea and Nick are onto Chloe about Adam'a death. Chole's exit storyline begins now!

Ugh this music lesson crap with Reed is so lame & boring!

Villy 5.0 is so dry can we have Philly please?
Old 03-26-2017, 02:41 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by quin611 (View Post)
Damn Chelsea and Nick are onto Chloe about Adam'a death. Chole's exit storyline begins now!
This is a ridiculous mess Nick pretending he ever cared about Adam (we know he really didn't ) and now playing detective give me a break it's so contrived. Chelsea acting like she still knows what a con is. Yeah her "con" radar broke a long time ago when she welcomed her murderous "bestie" back with open arms after continuosly trying to kill Adam.
Old 03-26-2017, 10:59 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kylebraxtonisthebest (View Post)
This is a ridiculous mess Nick pretending he ever cared about Adam (we know he really didn't ) and now playing detective give me a break it's so contrived. Chelsea acting like she still knows what a con is. Yeah her "con" radar broke a long time ago when she welcomed her murderous "bestie" back with open arms after continuosly trying to kill Adam.
From comments I've seen, even on Youtube, it seems fans has the same issue as you have. That this Adam/Nick friendship just appeared out of thin air.

I guess it just appeared to make Chelsea/Nick relationship look good. URG.

Old 03-26-2017, 03:35 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
From comments I've seen, even on Youtube, it seems fans has the same issue as you have. That this Adam/Nick friendship just appeared out of thin air.

I guess it just appeared to make Chelsea/Nick relationship look good. URG.

I've seen comments on instagram talking about what a pile of bs it is that Nick suddenly gives a damn. It's pretty darn hard for me to forget that during the time of Adam being accused of Constance's "murder" that Nick could've helped but his true colours of not caring one little bit for Adam, Chelsea or Connor were shining brightly while he refused to be of any help!

Oh definitely Nick only "cares" now to make him look like the wonderful caring "brother" (that he isn't) in Chelsea's eyes. It might work on-screen with the dumb dumb characters but no such luck with viewers.
Old 03-26-2017, 04:11 PM
Fan Forum Legend

^ And it might work for the viewers who have only been watching the soap for 6 months.

Everything about the storyline is bad.

Can I say what I find so unbelievable about these current Y&R storylines?

A storyline that was Jack/Phyllis/Billy has turned into Jack/Victoria/Billy for Villy to work for like the 8th time.
Why do I want to see Villy vs Jack???? WHY? I'll root for Jack there probably, so the writing might work for that.

A storyline that has ALWAYS been Adam/Chelsea/Chloe has now turned into Nick/Chelsea/Chloe for Chick to work.

This storyline has nothing to do with Nick and it upsets me that he might be center of the storyline. They should've just temp recast Adam if they were going to reopen this.
Old 03-26-2017, 04:20 PM
Master Fan

Quote:

A storyline that has ALWAYS been Adam/Chelsea/Chloe has now turned into Nick/Chelsea/Chloe for Chick to work.

This storyline has nothing to do with Nick and it upsets me that he might be center of the storyline. They should've just temp recast Adam if they were going to reopen this.
Nick being the center of it makes me sick when the story at the core is really Chloe/Chadam and I'm finding myself cheering for Chloe just by default of despising "Chick" which is annoying when all I've wanted is justice for Adam and proper answers about his "death".
Old 03-26-2017, 04:28 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Quote:
Nick being the center of it makes me sick when the story at the core is really Chloe/Chadam and I'm finding myself cheering for Chloe just by default of despising "Chick" which is annoying when all I've wanted is justice for Adam and proper answers about his "death".
I understand though because this isn't the justice anyone of us wanted. All just to pimp up Chick. No thank you. They will be a great fast forwarding button when I return to Y&R.
Old 03-30-2017, 10:08 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
I understand though because this isn't the justice anyone of us wanted. All just to pimp up Chick. No thank you. They will be a great fast forwarding button when I return to Y&R.
IKR? It should be Chelsea vs Chloe not used as some cheap plot to prop "Chick". It's an insult to Chloe's exit and the memory of Adam.
Old 04-02-2017, 09:51 AM
Fan Forum Legend

The thing I find sad about this Chelsea vs Chloe storyline is that Victor might not get any blame even if ALL of this is his fault.

I know the new showrunners are OBSESSED with making Victor the good guy but they can't re-write this storyline. Victor took Chloe out of that mental institution to get back at Adam, of course he didn't expect Chloe to go this far but this whole thing is his fault.

He knew how much Chloe hated Adam, yet he brought her into down to frame Adam for murder and everything continued on.
Old 04-04-2017, 04:16 AM
Master Fan

^ It's ridiculous if Victor gets no backlash in this reveal that's why I need Chloe to expose him during the confrontation with Chelsea.
Old 04-04-2017, 09:48 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Quote:
^ It's ridiculous if Victor gets no backlash in this reveal that's why I need Chloe to expose him during the confrontation with Chelsea.
I don't expect that at all because Victor is now the character who never did anything wrong because the last 7 years really didn't exist when it comes to Sally (certain characters. )
Closed Thread   Post New Thread