Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Reply   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 05-11-2019, 01:13 AM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
Charmed
Castle

I like Billy’s Billy and Jason’s Billy. I honestly didn’t care for the other ones, they just weren’t Billy. I wouldn’t mind BM returning to the role but I loveee Jason too, so he’d have to go back to GH for me . I’m hoping we get cute scenes and more of them working through past issues together.

Villy is why I started watching YR, they had that cute kinda forbidding romance plus them with little Reed and baby Delia was adorable . I miss those days so I’m hoping Villy can have similar scenes now with their kids and less drama. I always hated that Victor had to meddle in with them from the beginning.
Sandy0401 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2019, 11:52 AM
Fan Forum Legend

I wouldn't want for Billy Miller to return while Jason is in the role.
That was terrible what they did to Gina for MS to return and I don't want that happening with Jason.

My issue with this version of Villy is how it was build and rush... and Billy is going into this relationship with lies.... he still hasn't told Victoria about him sleeping with Summer out of revenge... He's all about truth and honesty but he doesn't want Victoria to find out what he did because he wants to be viewed as some good guy and make Phyllis look like the terrible person....

Well their last few break ups was all on Billy. Fortunately he lost Delia, and than he cheated on Victoria.
They dated again and he chose gambling over her and the kids and lost her again.

The last 2 times were about Billy terrible mistakes.

So probably he needs to tell her about Summer before he even think of building a honest future with her.
eternalfate is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2019, 06:39 AM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
Charmed
Castle

^After Delia's death they should've had Billy going to a grief counsler. It was such a well played out story but a lot of people who loose kids do that. They kind of let it down by having him cheat and than the gambling, I think it all connected to Dee's death. I don't think he ever fully got over it. It'd be nice to see them work through that and any possible secrets let the cat out of the bag.
Old 06-15-2019, 01:47 AM
Master Fan

I agree.
Philanthropist.

You can take away my house, all my tricks and toys, but one thing you can't take away – I am IRON MAN.
SuitUp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-2019, 03:09 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Well their is news going around that Billy Miller will be leaving GH. If true than I wouldn't be shocked if Jason Thompson is next fired. Although the chemistry with Villy would return full force to me...

I don't think Jason should lose his job if Billy is freed up though.
Old 06-18-2019, 08:06 AM
Master Fan

I heard. I wouldn't be surprised if it were true. I think JT is safe for now. I can't deny it either, I would be pulled in by the Villt magic. BM and AH just have that sparkle between them. She couldn't recreate it with anybody else. I like JT as an actor, loved Scrubs on GH but I don't see him as Billy.

It would be too similar. BM is being pushed out because the original character returned. JT pushed out because BM returns.
Philanthropist.

You can take away my house, all my tricks and toys, but one thing you can't take away – I am IRON MAN.
Old 06-18-2019, 05:18 PM
Fan Forum Legend

^ I agree, I love BM but if BM returned this year at JT's expense than it would give Y&R some even more horrible press that the show just doesn't need right now... the past year has been more about the backstage news than what is going on in the show.
Old 06-18-2019, 07:34 PM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
Charmed
Castle

Quote:
Originally Posted by eternalfate (View Post)
Well their is news going around that Billy Miller will be leaving GH. If true than I wouldn't be shocked if Jason Thompson is next fired. Although the chemistry with Villy would return full force to me...

I don't think Jason should lose his job if Billy is freed up though.
I agree unless GH were to bring back JT as Patrick and bring him and Emma back I wouldn't want to see it done. I don't like to see the actors loose a job because another becomes freed up. These guys put their hearts into making the role their own, I prefer BM and AH as Villy but there's something about JT and AH as Villy as well.
Old 06-18-2019, 07:58 PM
Fan Forum Legend

^ BM is still by far my favorite Billy however I don't want him back at the expense of another actor, it would just look so terrible. And you are correct, I'd only be okay with it if JT returns to GH as Patrick because at least it would mean he's still employed.

Also BM and AM is the only version of Villy I've lived, the others especially this current version doesn't work for me.

Last edited by eternalfate; 06-19-2019 at 01:37 PM
Old 06-19-2019, 01:34 PM
Master Fan

BM and AM is the only Villy I've loved too but I don't want JT to be treated poorly.
Philanthropist.

Old 06-19-2019, 01:38 PM
Fan Forum Legend

^ Yup, the recast actors should not be treating terrible just because the former actor becomes available. I love Billy Miller, but it was his decision to leave and same with Michelle.
Old 06-19-2019, 04:56 PM
Master Fan

I wonder if he'd even want to go back. I'm expecting them to respect JT but at the same time, they didn't respect Gina after 5 years and winning an award.
Philanthropist.

Old 09-24-2019, 12:16 PM
Master Fan

After what Billy went through with Steve Burton coming back, I doubt he would do the same thing to another actor. I would hope not anyways.
Old 10-07-2019, 07:41 PM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
Charmed
Castle

Quote:
Originally Posted by eternalfate (View Post)
^ BM is still by far my favorite Billy however I don't want him back at the expense of another actor, it would just look so terrible. And you are correct, I'd only be okay with it if JT returns to GH as Patrick because at least it would mean he's still employed.

Also BM and AM is the only version of Villy I've lived, the others especially this current version doesn't work for me.
Every time I see JT and AH all I can think of is that should be BM with AH or KM with JT but I do like them but I like the actors so that could be why.

Yeah, I can't see Billy doing to JT what was basically done to him. I adore Billy but maybe a break for him right now is what's needed. Who knows in a year or two we may see JT back was Patrick and BM back as Billy, you never know but for now it will probably remain as is (which is good).
Old 10-10-2019, 03:29 PM
Master Fan

I don't want Patrick back on GH because Scrubs got their endgame.

BM is the only Billy that works IMO but I respect the work JT has been doing.
Philanthropist.

Reply   Post New Thread