Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Reply   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 07-28-2016, 11:25 AM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
Charmed
Castle

^Yep that was the one right when Villy was basically first starting out lol. The storyline between them and their sneaking around is what got me into the show (it was a lighter, almost like a fluff storyline compared to the same s/l day after day lol).
Sandy0401 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-28-2016, 01:08 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Aww so that's basically why you will always have a place in your heart for them.
eternalfate is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-28-2016, 06:14 PM
Master Fan

I'm a couple episodes behind but I think Johnny/Katie do have a new half sibling.
Old 07-29-2016, 10:02 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Hopefully we find out soon.
Old 07-30-2016, 12:26 AM
Master Fan

I'm so NOT here for Jill's obvious attempts at trying to reunite Billy/Victoria because the only man I want Victoria reunited with is Travis. As much as I don't care for Victoria, the majority of the time, I also don't want to see her be hurt again by Billy when his heart is obviously elsewhere now.
Old 07-30-2016, 12:56 PM
Fan Forum Legend

I know why Jill is trying to do it but it's up to Billy and Victoria to work it out themselves.
Old 08-01-2016, 08:54 PM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
Charmed
Castle

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kylebraxtonisthebest (View Post)
I'm so NOT here for Jill's obvious attempts at trying to reunite Billy/Victoria because the only man I want Victoria reunited with is Travis. As much as I don't care for Victoria, the majority of the time, I also don't want to see her be hurt again by Billy when his heart is obviously elsewhere now.
I love Villy together but Tricky is just as good. I do think Billy needs to really stop and rethink his life before him and Vicky ever give it a go again if they do. It seems ever since the accident with Delia all he's done is push Victoria away almost as if she was the one to cause it. Loosing a child is hard but he has Johnny and Katie and at one point had a wife all who needed(s) him. Victoria lost her as well (she loved that little girl as if she were her own) and Johnny lost a big sister. It's why I'm over the whole Delia story and Billy pity party.

I do wonder if Bella is Billy's, she looks so much like Chloe and Delia. I kind of want Kevin to be the father because I don't think Billy should be tied down with a replacement child for Delia. If she is Billy's I feel she'll constantly be compared to Dee which won't be good for her in the long run.
Old 08-03-2016, 06:46 PM
Fan Forum Legend

I feel my main issue with Victoria and Billy is that Victor will always be a problem for Billy, and Victoria will always be blinded by Victor regardless of what he does and I really don't see how they ever will 100% get pass it.

I think what I preferred with Tricky, is that Travis called Victoria out and she actually listened to him.

However, there are some Billy and Victoria moments I loved and I do believe eventually they will end up endgame and they will always be connected through the kids, but they should not get together right now with Jill pushing them together for exterior motives. Victoria deserves more than a person who is in love with his brother's wife. lol
Old 01-06-2017, 01:18 PM
Fan Forum Star

I think they will get back together again.
Old 07-25-2017, 10:03 PM
Fan Forum Legend

It's sad how the ball dropped for these 2 ever sense Billy Miller left.

There has been so many pairings I watched where casting switches affected the relationship but I think they rank as probably #1. I mean NO recast has worked since BM... I wonder if probably (not in a bashing way) AM doesn't bring the chemistry with actors that much OR??? I dunno... only thing that makes sense....

The fact that they bring up that honeymoon from when BM was on the show speak volumes. lol

I feel if BM stayed, everything would've been so different.
Old 05-07-2019, 10:44 AM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
Charmed
Castle

I have been loving Villy again I just hope they last
Old 05-07-2019, 11:26 AM
Master Fan

eternalfate - I completely agree. Villy was how I started watching. I loved them and their chemistry. The moment he left, I tried with the other Billy but soon realized it wasn't going to work. I haven't watched Y&R since.

There have been, what...4 Billys?
Philanthropist.

You can take away my house, all my tricks and toys, but one thing you can't take away – I am IRON MAN.
SuitUp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2019, 01:31 PM
Fan Forum Legend

All I'll say is that I don't see myself ever liking Villy again since everything is so rushed and it goes back to their history without actual build up. I don't think just because you have kids and history you should be together without the work.

It's been like 4 Billy's. lol
David Tom was the first Billy however, you can't count him because when he was mainly on the series it's when he was the younger version and Heather Tom (his real life sis) was portraying Victoria.

Billy Miller was the one that really made the role so much more popular!
Billy and Amelia were the reason why Villy worked! they had a great storyline and the amazing chemistry to go along with it and you could see why Victoria needed Billy to lighten up her life.

However, when Billy Miller left... Villy hasn't really recovered or had that same magic.

David Tom returned... he looked to young so it didn't last... he got let go, and than it was Burgees.... he portrayed the more serious version of Billy and yet again Villy chemistry didn't work and they broke up again.

Jason Thompson finally came to the show! Villy were together again... the chemistry and storyline was lacking, they got broke up and Jason had way better chemistry with Gina (Phyllis) which is how that pairing got popular.

3 years later, we are back with Villy again.... and I would've been okay with it if it actually got BUILD! Billy wanted to be with Phyllis, she rejected him, he wanted to be with Sharon, she rejected him. He wanted to be back with Phyllis and she closed that chapter for good and than suddenly he was in love with Victoria again after all those rejections...

And remember 1 week later when Victoria and Billy was out on a dinner date, Phyllis interrupted that and told Billy how he went to Victoria 2 seconds after she rejected him.

That's when Victoria felt embarrassed.

For me, I need a little more build up than "we have kids and the Jamaica honeymoon." ....
Old 05-10-2019, 02:55 AM
Master Fan

Thanks for the info and wow what a mess! I agree - Billy Miller made it work. I remember the beginning of their relationship on New Year, when he was sitting in the gutter and she picked him up. Then when he spontaneously kissed her in court. I wish they had a playlist because those were the days.

Anything after than turned into a mess. It was touch and go when Delia died but that was understandable. If Billy Miller was still playing him. It would have been salvageable because of the Villy chemistry.

They've tried so hard to recreate it but they can't.

They had so much more than Jamaica. I hate it when after so many recasts they just throw like one or two memories the couple had out there when they are trying to reconnect them.
Philanthropist.

You can take away my house, all my tricks and toys, but one thing you can't take away – I am IRON MAN.
SuitUp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2019, 05:34 PM
Fan Forum Legend

^ Billy Miller and Amelia just had that spark where you knew instantly you'd be in for a heck of a great Billy and Victoria adventure... and now it seems they only put them together because of obligation and the kids.

Don't get why they couldn't have that amazing build again... or chemistry.

Which is why I wonder if I'd be a shipper again if Billy Miller ever returned.

I agree that the issue with recasts is definitely the memories.
Reply   Post New Thread