Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Reply   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 12-04-2016, 05:48 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shannon1982 (View Post)
Oh yeah, I forgot about that. I guess Eric's thinking is that he wants Wyatt to be as happy as he and Quinn are together, and since he's moping around about Steffy, he thinks that should be with her. Bad advice though, because of course she'll always pick Liam. I was pretty mad at Ivy too when she first went for Thomas and then said she loved Liam. Stupid stupid stuff! I'd love for Wyatt/Ivy to start fresh, but if not, I'd welcome a relationship for Wyatt that's not associated with his brother. I thought Wyatt/Nicole had potential, but I knew by the writing that it would never really get off the ground. I don't want to get my hopes up on Wyatt/Ivy, only to have them dashed. I've been so disappointed so many times with couples I've shipped. The nature of soaps, lol!
I didn't forget about it one bit.

That's stupid advice, just like he couldn't let Rick love Caroline anymore, he can't let Steffy love Wyatt more than she does Liam.
Real caring advice would be for Wyatt to move on to someone who won't love his brother more. With someone who'd put him first.

She treated Wyatt so horrible. With Thomas and than with Liam, she was just a mess and it was so difficult to watch.

I agree with you. If Wyatt/Ivy are going to get a new FRESH start with no Liam association, I am okay but if not can we get Wyatt in a relationship where no one has any prior romance with Liam?
eternalfate is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2016, 05:57 PM
Master Fan

It annoys me the way the show is treating AB who still has months left on a 2-3 year contract but they choose to barely use her and when they do it's as a prop for other characters after almost a year of being shuffled off-screen.

I have to be content with Wyatt/Ivy getting resolution as a friendship since they refuse to ever let them rise as a romance again. I've given up on them letting Wyatt have his own love life because they obviously just want to have him play second fiddle to Liam until he (and his fans) goes insane.
Old 12-04-2016, 08:42 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kylebraxtonisthebest (View Post)
It annoys me the way the show is treating AB who still has months left on a 2-3 year contract but they choose to barely use her and when they do it's as a prop for other characters after almost a year of being shuffled off-screen.

I have to be content with Wyatt/Ivy getting resolution as a friendship since they refuse to ever let them rise as a romance again. I've given up on them letting Wyatt have his own love life because they obviously just want to have him play second fiddle to Liam until he (and his fans) goes insane.
Your post sadly covers it all.
Old 12-04-2016, 08:46 PM
Master Fan

Quote:

I know, it was the same thing with Hope. Just more recycled garbage! I feel sorry for AB, her character deserves so much better than just being Quinn's project and buddy! I had a bit of hope with the recent Wyatt/Ivy scenes, but it's becoming clear that Bell would rather keep the Steffy/Wyatt/Liam triangle going until kingdom come!
Shannon1982 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2016, 09:06 PM
Fan Forum Legend

^ It's such a stupid decision as well because not many even cared about the horrible Liam/Steffy/Wyatt triangle.
Old 12-04-2016, 09:15 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by eternal◘fate (View Post)
^ It's such a stupid decision as well because not many even cared about the horrible Liam/Steffy/Wyatt triangle.
What's worse is they know the Liam/Steffy/Wyatt is across the board completely despised by all fans. Yet they refuse to let it die for the very same reason it would seem.

Ivy's return could've had a real purpose if they'd gone for the quadrangle triangle but nope it's all about Steffy instead with Ivy completely kicked to the side and only used once or twice every few weeks. They really seem to be using AB as little as possible while waiting for her contract to runout.
Old 12-05-2016, 12:03 PM
Master Fan

No Ivy on today's show yet again. More manipulating garbage from Quinn and Eric. They really are two of a kind! Very fed up with this show. I feel sorry for DB being stuck in such a dumb storyline. Get Wyatt away from Steffy, if not with Ivy, pair him with somebody else!

EDIT: Just wanted to add one more thing: Did you guys notice after Eric and Quinn's wedding, how they said nobody attended their nupitals? Uh, Ivy was there and it didn't even seem to matter to them! Poor girl can't catch a break!
Old 12-05-2016, 03:14 PM
Extreme Fan

I think once JMW decided to return full time the Ivy character was deemed useless and thrown under the bus. As a rare B&B watcher this seems to be Bell's way. He's dearly devoted to Hope/Liam/Steffy and Wyatt, but other than that he has no interest. They tried some weird Thomas/Ivy thing for awhile, then basically dumped her. Ashleigh Brewer is too good for this show. It amazes me how loyal the cast is to Bell when he can't write good story to save his life.
MaybeSomeday is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2016, 08:45 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by MaybeSomeday (View Post)
I think once JMW decided to return full time the Ivy character was deemed useless and thrown under the bus. As a rare B&B watcher this seems to be Bell's way. He's dearly devoted to Hope/Liam/Steffy and Wyatt, but other than that he has no interest. They tried some weird Thomas/Ivy thing for awhile, then basically dumped her. Ashleigh Brewer is too good for this show. It amazes me how loyal the cast is to Bell when he can't write good story to save his life.
I agree, it's ridiculous. Regarding Thomas/Ivy: It was bad enough when Bell did that, then to have Ivy go for Liam again, once her and Wyatt had patched things up was just as bad or worse!
Old 12-05-2016, 11:50 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Quote:
What's worse is they know the Liam/Steffy/Wyatt is across the board completely despised by all fans. Yet they refuse to let it die for the very same reason it would seem.

Ivy's return could've had a real purpose if they'd gone for the quadrangle triangle but nope it's all about Steffy instead with Ivy completely kicked to the side and only used once or twice every few weeks. They really seem to be using AB as little as possible while waiting for her contract to runout.
I know. I guess they feel upsetting the fans is for the best. Keep recycling stupid triangles that will get the fans talking. Repetitive just like the whole Nicole suggacy stuff.... another bad received storyline semi-repeated.

Agreed about everything.:nod;
Old 12-06-2016, 02:20 AM
Master Fan

I'm sadly resigned to Wyatt's fate of being #2 to Liam for as long as he draws breathe. I wish I could jump inside DB's mind and know how he feels about the crap storylines he's handed (and imo does his best to make bearable).

Tbh I've never claimed to be a fan of Ivy but I cannot stand the way AB has been treated it's despicable. Bell knows that Ivy/Wivy has a huge following of fans but just doesn't care. It would seem that if you're no longer useful as part of the prop Liam/Steffy train then you get chucked away like nothing.

The rebirth of a Wyatt/Ivy relationship would've been well recieved and much wanted by fans. It's just too bad that they'd rather bore us all to death continuing the triangle from hell.
Old 12-06-2016, 12:28 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Well you know it has to be great if even I'll accept the Wyatt/Ivy romance again. I just like their chemistry and seeing their friendship back. I feel with great build, it can be awesome.
Old 12-06-2016, 03:09 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Well you know it has to be great if even I'll accept the Wyatt/Ivy romance again. I just like their chemistry and seeing their friendship back. I feel with great build, it can be awesome.
I agree. I wish they'd start over again, and have romance grow from their friendship. This is what Bell should be doing, not the same old tired triangle!
Old 12-07-2016, 01:21 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Just curious is that partially you feel their chemistry this time around or you just want better than what they are both currently getting?
Old 12-07-2016, 01:36 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Quote:
Just curious is that partially you feel their chemistry this time around or you just want better than what they are both currently getting?
Well the first time around I enjoyed their relationship and how Wyatt was there for her and the growing friendship. That's the main reason I enjoyed them the first time.
This time around, I actually like their chemistry better and their playful scenes.
Reply   Post New Thread