Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Reply   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 08-02-2015, 11:37 PM
Master Fan

Wyatt Spencer ♥ Ivy Forrester {B&B} #1: "She has a champion in Wyatt..maybe they don't even realize what's happening yet." ~ Katie

The 1st Appreciation Thread for Wyatt Spencer and Ivy Forrester also known as Wivy

Wyatt and Ivy have been a couple in the making for a year now ever since she arrived one year ago. It's only been over the last couple of months since Steffy's return that their friendship has gone from strength to strength and developed a deeper bond between the pair. They have such an amazing sparkle about them whenever they are together, even when they're arguing with each other.

Shippers List!
1. Kylebraxtonisthebest
2. professional_fangirl
3. classex12

Last edited by Kylebraxtonisthebest; 08-09-2015 at 10:15 PM
Kylebraxtonisthebest is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2015, 10:39 PM
Part-Time Fan

Can I be added? xx.
professional_fangirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2015, 10:56 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by professional_fangirl (View Post)
Can I be added? xx.
I added you.

What do you think of Wyatt & Ivy as a couple?
Old 08-08-2015, 10:31 PM
Part-Time Fan

I love them, Leffy can cha cha cha back to paris together for all I care.
professional_fangirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2015, 12:18 AM
Master Fan

I know right, this SL making Ivy look crazy and as if Steffy is the victim is so freaking ridiculous.

Wyatt and Ivy are so great together and wow those kisses in the last episode we saw them in were off the charts hot.
Old 08-09-2015, 02:08 AM
Loyal Fan

Add me

Love your icon Kylebraxtonisthebest
classex12 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2015, 10:17 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by classex12 (View Post)
Add me

Love your icon Kylebraxtonisthebest
You've been added and thanks I love my current Danny/Isabel icon too.
Old 08-21-2016, 10:06 AM
Master Fan

This is another of my love/hate Wyatt ships. I hate the pain Ivy caused Wyatt when they were together with the screwed up Thomas and Liam stuff that went on. But then I also think they deserve a second chance or at the least closure because Wyatt loved her enough to want to marry her then everything fell apart so quickly and I feel there was never closure on their relationship.

I'm excited for Ivy's return and what her unfinished business with Wyatt, Steffy and Liam is. Hopefully it's predominantly unfinished business with Wyatt and wanting to fix things with him.
Old 11-27-2016, 02:29 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Someone will be happy to see my post.

But actually I've really been enjoying the Wyatt/Ivy scenes again. I just really don't want to ship it because I know how the B&B writers think.
eternalfate is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2016, 02:48 AM
Master Fan

I'm resigned to their fate of not reuniting romantically (despite the continual outcry from their fanbase) so I'm honestly just glad to have their friendship back. Their thanksgiving scene was lovely, it's nice seeing someone who actually feels regret and remorse for treating Wyatt so poorly and to know that he's forgiven her for it. They keep showing in all their screentime together that the chemistry is still strong between them.
Old 12-02-2016, 03:59 PM
Master Fan

Could I be added? I'm a big fan of these two together, and I hate how it ended between them. Wish the writers would reunite them and give up on the Steffy/Wyatt garbage!
Shannon1982 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2016, 07:01 PM
Fan Forum Legend

^ Welcome to the thread, and I think a lot of viewers would prefer these two over Wyatt/Steffy. lol
Old 12-02-2016, 08:21 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by eternal◘fate (View Post)
^ Welcome to the thread, and I think a lot of viewers would prefer these two over Wyatt/Steffy. lol
Thanks! Yep, they were just amazing together! What was with Eric today encouraging Wyatt to fight for Steffy? Quinn, I can understand, as annoying as it is, but Eric? Is her manipulative nature rubbing off on him? Actually, he should be saying something along the lines of: "She's with Liam again, so just let her go, leave her alone and maybe rekindle things with Ivy? She's single, you're single, so go for it! You could be happy together again!" That would make much more sense, but Bell loves his triangles, so likely he'll keep this Liam/Steffy/Wyatt one going for some time to come, unfortunately! The fact that Wyatt and Ivy are friends again though is good and maybe eventually, hopefully it'll grow into more again! They were sitting next to each other at the Thanksgiving meal, so you never know!
Old 12-02-2016, 09:48 PM
Fan Forum Legend

I never fully shipped them but I enjoyed them however, when Ivy treated him as horrible as she did my like for them disappeared quickly. However, I am liking them again and can potentially love them if written correctly.

I just wish the B&B writers... Bell actually cared enough to give Wyatt a good romance. Such a shame they can't. Anytime it seems to be going well, they remember their Liam love. Which is why I was for Wyatt dating a whole new person with no association love story with Liam for Wyatt... but I'm hoping, that his relationship with Ivy can get rebuild and get a fresh start.

Liam/Steffy/Wyatt triangle is unnecessary, it's the most one sided triangle in quite sometime. lol Steffy will choose Liam every time, so it's just stupid.
Stupid advice from Eric as well.

Also, I don't think that it's Quinn bringing it out in Eric, he had some moments like that even before Quinn. I mean 3 years ago he told Rick to stay with the woman (Caroline) who cheated on him with Ridge. He told him it's the only way he'd make him CEO is if he stayed with Caroline...

So, Eric has his moments...
Old 12-03-2016, 12:06 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by eternal◘fate (View Post)
I never fully shipped them but I enjoyed them however, when Ivy treated him as horrible as she did my like for them disappeared quickly. However, I am liking them again and can potentially love them if written correctly.

I just wish the B&B writers... Bell actually cared enough to give Wyatt a good romance. Such a shame they can't. Anytime it seems to be going well, they remember their Liam love. Which is why I was for Wyatt dating a whole new person with no association love story with Liam for Wyatt... but I'm hoping, that his relationship with Ivy can get rebuild and get a fresh start.

Liam/Steffy/Wyatt triangle is unnecessary, it's the most one sided triangle in quite sometime. lol Steffy will choose Liam every time, so it's just stupid.
Stupid advice from Eric as well.

Also, I don't think that it's Quinn bringing it out in Eric, he had some moments like that even before Quinn. I mean 3 years ago he told Rick to stay with the woman (Caroline) who cheated on him with Ridge. He told him it's the only way he'd make him CEO is if he stayed with Caroline...

So, Eric has his moments...
Oh yeah, I forgot about that. I guess Eric's thinking is that he wants Wyatt to be as happy as he and Quinn are together, and since he's moping around about Steffy, he thinks that should be with her. Bad advice though, because of course she'll always pick Liam. I was pretty mad at Ivy too when she first went for Thomas and then said she loved Liam. Stupid stupid stuff! I'd love for Wyatt/Ivy to start fresh, but if not, I'd welcome a relationship for Wyatt that's not associated with his brother. I thought Wyatt/Nicole had potential, but I knew by the writing that it would never really get off the ground. I don't want to get my hopes up on Wyatt/Ivy, only to have them dashed. I've been so disappointed so many times with couples I've shipped. The nature of soaps, lol!
Reply   Post New Thread