Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Reply   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 09-02-2006, 06:55 AM
Master Fan

Sonny/Lainey(GH) Because it looks like a start to a great, new friendship

I really like the easy rapport and I guess, banter Sonny and Lainey have been sharing these past new episodes. I'm really liking their scenes together rights and it looks like their kind of becoming friends but I don't want to see them as a couple or want their relationship to turn romantic because I think Sonny's slept with enough women by now and really needs to be single for the moment. Although, maybe it was just me but on Thursday, was their whole little exchange about his file borderline flirting with Sonny's little smirk and her wide grins...?
cartiergurl01 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2006, 09:56 AM
Master Fan

Heee, I'm glad to see a appreciation for these two up. Thanks for making it. I enjoy the Sonny/Lainey scenes. They're so cute and I really like how Lainey seems to bring out the playful side in Sonny. I'm interested in seeing what is in store with these two but I rather them start as friends first and gradually build up into something more. I prefer Sonny being single for a while as well but I think these two could be great together. I love the bad boy/good girl thing. It has always been my weakness hehe but Sainey reminds me of Emson in away and I'm probably the only one but I adored Emson together. I loved them. They were so sweet and had amazing chemistry. Emson will always hold a big part of my heart but these two are growing on me as well. I'm glad that Lainey is having more scenes now. I like the character
In the pain there is healing
In your name I find meaning
cliffy spuffy dreamer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2006, 10:58 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by cliffy spuffy dreamer (View Post)
Heee, I'm glad to see a appreciation for these two up. Thanks for making it. I enjoy the Sonny/Lainey scenes. They're so cute and I really like how Lainey seems to bring out the playful side in Sonny. I'm interested in seeing what is in store with these two but I rather them start as friends first and gradually build up into something more. I prefer Sonny being single for a while as well but I think these two could be great together. I love the bad boy/good girl thing. It has always been my weakness hehe but Sainey reminds me of Emson in away and I'm probably the only one but I adored Emson together. I loved them. They were so sweet and had amazing chemistry. Emson will always hold a big part of my heart but these two are growing on me as well. I'm glad that Lainey is having more scenes now. I like the character
I also, love EmSon. Even way before she got together with Nikolas; I always wanted and thought it would be interesting to see her and Sonny as a couple. I really loved them together. Their my third, favorite couple to Sonny and Brenda and Jason and Sam.
Old 09-02-2006, 11:39 AM
Jay
Master Fan

Emson were great early on.

I doubt Lainey isn't gonna be Sonny's shrink any longer.
Jay is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2006, 12:05 PM
Master Fan

Oh, I loved Nem as well. I enjoyed all of Emily's ships. I never saw her with Juan so I can't go there but I enjoyed Nem,Emson, Zem and Luckily. Luckily never really had their chance to be something more which was sad. I thought Luckily was sweeter then both Nem and LL2 but I do like Nem and LL2 as well. I ship way to many people haha

I LOVED Sonny and Brenda as well. They were beyond great. I really wish they would bring Brenda back. Brenda will always be one of my favorite characters

I agree, Jay. It will only be a matter of time before they're together hehe. There's something great about a mob boss and his shrink
In the pain there is healing
In your name I find meaning
cliffy spuffy dreamer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2006, 01:44 PM
Master Fan

Decided to post a clip of a part of Thurday's episode that features Sonny and Lainey's friendly banter/borderline flirting. Judge the scene for yourself:

YouSendIt: The Leader in File Delivery.
Reply   Post New Thread