View Single Post
Old 09-02-2006, 10:58 AM
cartiergurl01
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by cliffy spuffy dreamer (View Post)
Heee, I'm glad to see a appreciation for these two up. Thanks for making it. I enjoy the Sonny/Lainey scenes. They're so cute and I really like how Lainey seems to bring out the playful side in Sonny. I'm interested in seeing what is in store with these two but I rather them start as friends first and gradually build up into something more. I prefer Sonny being single for a while as well but I think these two could be great together. I love the bad boy/good girl thing. It has always been my weakness hehe but Sainey reminds me of Emson in away and I'm probably the only one but I adored Emson together. I loved them. They were so sweet and had amazing chemistry. Emson will always hold a big part of my heart but these two are growing on me as well. I'm glad that Lainey is having more scenes now. I like the character
I also, love EmSon. Even way before she got together with Nikolas; I always wanted and thought it would be interesting to see her and Sonny as a couple. I really loved them together. Their my third, favorite couple to Sonny and Brenda and Jason and Sam.
cartiergurl01 is offline   Reply With Quote