Reply   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 06-28-2020, 01:01 PM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
Charmed
Castle

Quote:
Originally Posted by eternalfate (View Post)

Y&R - Cassie and Mariah... of course we found out about Mariah years later when Camryn Grimes was brought back to the show.

Days -Marlena and Hattie...

OLTL - Todd and Victor... my goodness. lol It sort of made sense a bit but still. lol

GH - Kevin and Ryan... although I sort of like it but yeah. lol

Bold - Caroline OG and Karen.

Those are the ones I can remember from the back of my head.
The Todd and Victor one I liked...the Cassie and Mariah one I get why they did it, I wish she had been Cassie but it works. Didn't Sam have a twin on GH too? That Angela chick?
Sandy0401 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2020, 01:57 PM
I am a basketball genius!

I don't think that Sam had a twin. She has 2 half-sisters, 1 half-brother, & an (illegal) brother named "Danny McCall".
canflam is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2020, 02:45 PM
Loyal Fan

Sam had that dancing lookalike after Kelly did DWTS. I think it was just one of those strange lookalikes with no family connection.
tslpsh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2020, 04:11 PM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
Charmed
Castle

^Okay so that’s who it was then. I couldn’t remember fully so thank you
Old 06-28-2020, 05:33 PM
Fan Forum Legend

You are correct about the Sam double... just like Halilton is a double because Michael Easten keeps getting casted as different roles because they can't decide which role to keep him as. lol

Port Charles was a spinoff of the tv series General Hospital... Port Charles was cancelled and Kelly Monaco came over to GH as a whole different character instead of her supernatural character Livvie! Port Charles was great but they couldn't stick with the series themes on GH because of how different it was with time travel and vampires! One Life to Live got cancelled... so OLTL characters came over to GH... John Mcbain being one of them. Obviously Michael Easton portrayed John on OLTL and Caleb (the vampire) on Port Charles... and than of course went to portray Silas and now Finn... however it's always a reference with all of the characters looking alike. So with Michael Easton characters, it's pretty much a running joke at this point.

However shockingly they did bring Port Charles characters over! You can watch it in this scene.

Allison is from Port Charles and she was Livvie's best friend and she knows how evil and dangerous Caleb was... and she confuses Sam and John with Livvie and Caleb...
So a lot of look alikes but not twins.

Speaking of... I miss the chemistry between Kelly and Easton.
eternalfate is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2020, 05:41 PM
Loyal Fan

Yeah, but Port Charles had characters like Lucy, Kevin and Scott be the same. In fact Kevin was Livvie's father over there. I seem to remember RC had Lucy going crazy thinking Sam was Livvie around the time he tried to bring Caleb, Allison and young Rafe over to GH. I think Lucy even tried to say Duke was Joshua, the evil vampire cause it was the same actor. Didn't they go so far as to have Caleb try to dress up Sam as Livvie?

Actually it wasn't the first time Allison crossed over to GH. If you remember the summer of 2000 "DeadTed" with teens at the rave story, she played a huge plot point in that. Emily saw Juan kissing Allison, which led her to get high on drugs and wake up in bed with a naked dead body and a needle in her arm. I still say Amber should have at the very least been nominated for those scenes. The most wild was probably when she got high on heroin and tried to fly off the Q roof a few years earlier.

Last edited by tslpsh; 06-28-2020 at 05:47 PM
Old 06-28-2020, 06:59 PM
Fan Forum Legend

^ Yep! That's why I said you can sort of say Sam did have a double. lol
Especially since we had Kevin and Lucy as series regulars on Port Charles when they weren't on GH ... except for the crossovers.

I felt so bad for Zander in one of the crossovers... it was one of the nurses ball when Emily got hurt and everyone treated Zander terrible... I was like dang that's so messed up. I understood him not being a favorite to the family but that was sad.

You have a great member because yes Caleb made a return and dressed up Sam as his Livvie. He assumed had some sort of memory loss... I think. lol Can't remember everything that happened but it was along those lines.

I know this thread is "Storylines you hate" which I'll get back to you but I loved the heck out of Port Charles....

To stick on topic, a storyline I hated on it is when Kevin wasn't believing in Lucy seeing her daughter however bent backwards to stick by Eve side for everything.

Caleb aka Stephen Clay is what brought forth the introduction of Silas Clay.
Old 06-30-2020, 09:46 PM
Loyal Fan

I had forgotten Caleb was related to Silas. I don't think they acknowledged their similarity in looks to McBain or Finn, but I don't really remember.

I guess Livvie can be her other double. I had to looking up the name of the dancing twin, which was apparently Alicia. Admit my googling, I found out that apparently they also had Bob Guza's wife playing Allegra. Go figure. That was a crappy storyline, though I read it was filler because they were forced to rewrite the whole Michael-killed-AJ thing, another crappy storyline.

Yes, that Nurses Ball was right before Amber Tamblyn left. Basically, Zander tried to do the right thing and testify against Sorel, putting him away for good. As revenge, Sorel's men went after Zander and Emily as they were leaving on the train, causing the train to crash, leaving Emily paralyzed. .

I totally got why the Quartermaines were upset. They didn't want their daughter/granddaughter/niece/cousin etc in danger. It was a sad situation all around. When the Quartermaines sent her away to rehab, Zander told them not to tell him where they were sending her, so she would be safe. Kinda sad, reminded me a bit of Sonny leaving Brenda at the alter, but that's how AT left the show.

Last edited by tslpsh; 06-30-2020 at 10:07 PM
Old 07-03-2020, 11:44 AM
Fan Forum Legend

^Well they sort of did established that Finn, Silas and Mcbain look a like in a clever way and let me explain it to you. Silas and Stephen (aka Caleb) are twins! Allison saw John Mcbain and she was terrified because she thought he was Caleb. Finn came to the show and Sam was in shock because he looked exactly like Silas. Connection that all 4 characters look alike. lol Silas was the one who recently died whom Sam dated which is why the first person Sam thought of was Silas over John.

Look at the 1:20 mark

To me it doesn't make much sense why Finn looks like the other 3. Probably someone had a set of 5+ kids who all look the same and all were separated at birth.

I kind of forgot as well why the Q's were upset with Zander at the moment, I might search for the crossovers of those GH and Port Charles episodes to see the reasoning but I remember Alan singing to Emily and it was so sweet but I disliked how Zander got treated... probably if I rewatched, I'll understand a bit but it was so sad.
Aww Brenda always gets left hanging in the rain.
Old 07-23-2020, 12:18 PM
Elite Fan

Anything Liam and Steffy, actually anything involving Liam lol
JaSam4Life is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-23-2020, 04:04 PM
Moderator Support Team

Moderator of ...
Lord of the Rings
Zendaya

B&B Anything Quinn related. she just annoys me.

Y&R I hated that Billy/Phyllis romantic SL

GH anything Peter related
Old 07-23-2020, 05:28 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by JaSam4Life (View Post)
Yeah same... I am actually okay with Liam a little bit when he's away from the triangle.
Old 07-24-2020, 04:54 AM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by eternalfate (View Post)
Yeah same... I am actually okay with Liam a little bit when he's away from the triangle.
Liam is small, very small doses is ok lol
JaSam4Life is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-04-2020, 11:32 PM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
Charmed
Castle

^I can second that...very small amounts though lol
Old 08-07-2020, 04:01 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by JaSam4Life (View Post)
This. I stopped watching B&B years ago. And Liam was one of the main reasons.
Philanthropist.

You can take away my house, all my tricks and toys, but one thing you can't take away – I am IRON MAN.
SuitUp is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply   Post New Thread