View Single Post
Old 06-30-2020, 09:46 PM
tslpsh
Loyal Fan

I had forgotten Caleb was related to Silas. I don't think they acknowledged their similarity in looks to McBain or Finn, but I don't really remember.

I guess Livvie can be her other double. I had to looking up the name of the dancing twin, which was apparently Alicia. Admit my googling, I found out that apparently they also had Bob Guza's wife playing Allegra. Go figure. That was a crappy storyline, though I read it was filler because they were forced to rewrite the whole Michael-killed-AJ thing, another crappy storyline.

Yes, that Nurses Ball was right before Amber Tamblyn left. Basically, Zander tried to do the right thing and testify against Sorel, putting him away for good. As revenge, Sorel's men went after Zander and Emily as they were leaving on the train, causing the train to crash, leaving Emily paralyzed. .

I totally got why the Quartermaines were upset. They didn't want their daughter/granddaughter/niece/cousin etc in danger. It was a sad situation all around. When the Quartermaines sent her away to rehab, Zander told them not to tell him where they were sending her, so she would be safe. Kinda sad, reminded me a bit of Sonny leaving Brenda at the alter, but that's how AT left the show.

Last edited by tslpsh; 06-30-2020 at 10:07 PM
tslpsh is offline   Reply With Quote