Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 04-26-2013, 11:30 PM
Fan Forum Star

He has to be. Damnit.
Old 04-27-2013, 04:55 AM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by forever yours (View Post)
He has to be. Damnit.
IKR? They can't do these things to us.
together.” || adam conantcassie blake

Sara | tumblr
Old 04-28-2013, 05:27 AM
Part-Time Fan

just about 20 1/2 hours left till the first new episode comes on!
Old 04-29-2013, 05:51 AM
Part-Time Fan

Just watched the new episode! It was amazing, especially the ending. Won't say anymore about it for now.
Old 04-29-2013, 06:02 AM
Part-Time Fan

i sure lot of people we love the ending of the episode
Old 04-29-2013, 03:47 PM
Fan Forum Star

Really? I have to watch it since I watched first 10 minutes then stopped but have to watch whole thing.

Just caught up today and............ OH MY GOD. This can't be, oh my god, this can't be real. Anyways, I won't say it till tomorrow or few days till everyone is caught up. OMG, the ending. OMGGGGG.

Last edited by deep within me; 04-29-2013 at 04:20 PM
Old 04-29-2013, 06:06 PM
Part-Time Fan

It was awsome ... that said ... you can tell they've been off the air for over a year, as I think it might take a little bit for them (the actors) to get back into the swing of things with their charactors.

I only wish that they could of worked things out with ABC and such, as it would of been awsome to have the 3 charactors of Todd, John, and Starr, on both shows at the same time.

Also, I have to say why did they pick a model for Destiny? I liked the idea that Destiny looked as she did in the old show, as a full figured gal, and that Matthew loved her as that person.

Also, what's with how they did Dorien's hair and clothing? She looks like a frumpy old woman now.
Old 04-29-2013, 10:00 PM
Master Fan

My non spoiler thoughts on the show as I watched it:

liam is no longer a baby and looks more like brody.
matthew was changed too.
new destiny is NO BUENO! haaate her.
new theme song sucks.
destiny's too freaking tall!
dorian's legal troubles are stupid.
natalie's so pretttty.
dani's so messed up
natalie and cutter. hmm.
who is jeffery?!
daaaavid.
blaire and tea!

Just so you know, I wouldn't give it up, no.
Jason Morgan & Sam Mccall
Old 04-29-2013, 10:25 PM
Fan Forum Hero

dear melissa archer, never dance again. for both our sakes! anyway, i enjoyed the vets, hated the youth/new actors though. woof! they cannot act. at all. BUT THEN THE ENDING HAPPENED AND I DIED HAPPY!!!!! ZOMG! ZOMG! <333333 i just hope natalie is acting all depressed because of john. and i'm totally upset at how grown up liam is...
Old 04-30-2013, 02:53 PM
Fan Forum Star

Now it's been two days so I think it's safe to let the cat out of the bag! OMGOMGOMG, Victor is alive!!!!!!!!!!!! I mean I knew that he was from last time he was hostage by Allison but I didn't know that he'd escape from that and actually made it to the family.

OMG, his reunion with Tea, just oh my god, I HAVE BEEN WAITING FOR TWO FCKING YEARS AND THIS IS HAPPENING! Of course I am just sdlkfjsldfkjsldkjflsdf. I mean TWO YEARS of not having any hopes since they ended on that and now I am getting them back together in same room, back together, I just...I just.... I couldn't contain my happiness seeing them finally in same room after so long of waiting. OMGOMGOMG. They are finally baccck on my screen, so thank you, show.
Old 04-30-2013, 05:11 PM
Absolute Fan

So yeah, I'm glad the show is back but I can't say I was impressed. I love TSJ's Todd (sorry but I still can't call him "Victor") but that reveal was pretty underwhelming and anti climatic. Tea and Jack had the only realistic reactions. I am looking forward to Todd vs "Victor" though...it's about the only thing I'm looking forward to.

Natalie and Cutter dancing. How hilariously bad! And yeah, the acting by the younger actors leaves a lot to be desired.
Old 04-30-2013, 06:12 PM
Part-Time Fan

‘All My Children’ & ‘One Life To Live’ Top Digital Streaming Charts

BTW ... will someone please address Dorian's fashion emergency with her hair and clothing! Robin Strasser, as Dorian Lord is sooo much better looking than how they have her now!

I have NO clue what the people in charge were thinking, making her look like a Fumpy old woman! Robin deserves BETTER than that! I sure hope they change her look, and SOON!

All in all, I loved it ... but I like many others don't like the the actress they picked for new Destiny. I mean she's pretty, but the Destiny we all love, isn't a Model, and we like her that way.

I hope this all goes well, so that we can get to an hour format fairly soon.

I also was totally thrilled with Victor, and like when the door slammed, TSJ's reaction was priceless ... he's an excelent actor indeed.

Sneak peak ahead (don't click if you don't want to be spoiled)

Last edited by CincyLady; 04-30-2013 at 09:42 PM
Old 04-30-2013, 10:42 PM
Fan Forum Hero

the second episode was... um. idk, idk! loved seeing tsj though. even if, i too, can't call him victor. i always loved his todd... until he beat up cole, but i don't like tea, so there's that. and natalie wasn't even on. even dorian feels forced. i mean, WHAT IS SHE WEARING? she looks so frumpy.
Old 05-01-2013, 08:38 AM
Elite Fan

The best thing about this show is Dani/Tea and Victor, everyone else. Blah
Old 05-01-2013, 09:58 AM
Loyal Fan

I'm liking it so far, a lot better than All My Children. I am so glad that OLTL didn't do the 5 year jump that AMC did.

One thing I don't really like so far with OLTL, the new Destiny. Now I don't know if the original actress couldn't/didn't want to return, or if they wanted to take the character in a new direction, but I am not liking it. How do you go from a full figured, shorter actress, to a tall and skinny one? And isn't it supposed to be mere months later? Are we supposed to believe that someone who was full figured prior to pregnancy, would some how miraculously loose all the weight, and then some, after giving birth? OK, I know it isn't going to be exactly what the ABC version was, but it's insulting to the previous actress, and to full figured women.
Closed Thread   Post New Thread