Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 07-17-2012, 10:14 PM
Fan Forum Star

One Life to Live Discussion: Some of them are on different show, we'll always remember why we love them from this show!

Post Away!
Old 07-18-2012, 11:47 AM
Master Fan

I miss this show-I watched it a lot more regularly than GH. I think my favorite couple was Victor/Tea. I know a lot of people hated him,but Ford was a great dad,even if Ryder's birth happened under f'd up circumstances. I stopped liking Rex/Gigi eons ago, though.
Old 07-23-2012, 11:37 PM
Fan Forum Star

^Gah, I love Victor/Tea so much! My OTP. So I feel ya.

And also, urgh, Blair is engaged to Thomas for wrong reasons, eh? She admitted it to herself to Todd, great.
Old 07-24-2012, 01:31 PM
Master Fan

Don't get me started on Todd and Blair. I know OLTL is over,but they don't need to be there. Why did Blair suddenly forgive Todd? I never got those two-She keeps coming back and forgets how he is.

I wish that they had left Natalie and John open-ended, considering they knew Michael was joining GH. He seems like a jerk now, all because of how he was written on OLTL and then GH.

I know this sounds weird, but I miss the boys. They should show up if Blair and Todd are going to be such crappy parents. I'd rather Tea raise Sam,but Blair said she loves him and did until now.
Old 07-24-2012, 04:44 PM
Fan Forum Hero

still watching reruns on soapnet.
Old 07-26-2012, 08:40 AM
Master Fan

I feel like the show is still on. I watch MiStarr scenes from their thread and it talks about everyone else more than them. I kind of wish Tomas and everyone else would just pop on over, lol.
Old 07-26-2012, 05:52 PM
Elite Fan

the last thing i want it more OLTL'ers over at GH.

ABC needs to admit their mistake and just put OLTL back on, seriously.

Old 07-26-2012, 06:25 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by - Nina - (View Post)
the last thing i want it more OLTL'ers over at GH.

ABC needs to admit their mistake and just put OLTL back on, seriously.
IKR? I can't help but be sarcastic about it-I mean, it's almost like they're refugee victims. Why can't we hold a fundraiser for canceled tv shows, lol?
Old 07-26-2012, 06:46 PM
Elite Fan

hahaha. exactly. i understand bringing starr, GH needs teen type romances, since they didn't really have any but everybody else can go.

Old 07-27-2012, 10:01 AM
Master Fan

I like Michael and KeMo's chemistry, but like several of you pointed out, they went the cheating route. Between that and the fact that JaSam is such a popular ship, it can't end well. Also, Liaison is annoying. It's no skin off my back since I can't stand Jason and want him to be with Sonny, Spinelli, Lucky or his gun, but people will get pissed.

(Yeap-Jason being slashed is the only way I can stand him. )

People have also made excellent points about Jolie being trashed. He should have just kept a job he was held in esteem for or do his original job and take Todd back. In fact, I say when the truth about Tead comes out, McBain takes Todd with him. Starr doesn't need drama-She'll have her own soon enough.
Old 07-29-2012, 12:09 PM
Fan Forum Star

Only thing that I would be fine with them on GH is if they end their relationships on OLTL and don't get tainted on GH. I mean John is already tainted by cheating on Natalie with Sam on GH and he still hasn't done that with her or the fact that John and Natalie have a long history on this show so it took GH to butch that and destroy that into pieces, that's the issue I have problem with OLTL characters on GH just to be fked over. It's not funny because some of us still love OLTL and cherished them the way they were before the show ended and GH did was to ruin them so badly.
Old 07-29-2012, 10:25 PM
Master Fan

I think so too and don't get why they didn't do this when OLTL was on. It's not like they didn't know the crossover was happening-They did. Wtf?
Old 08-02-2012, 12:45 PM
Fan Forum Star

I know right?! They love to ruin them on GH.
Old 08-02-2012, 12:59 PM
Master Fan

Did you hear? Natalie is finally getting her day of justice and screaming at John. he'll get torn a new one when it comes to Liam.
Old 08-04-2012, 09:25 PM
Fan Forum Star

^Yes, she did. She just left him so I take it that means they are over so John is free to be with Sam right?! .sigh.
Closed Thread   Post New Thread