Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Reply   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 07-14-2009, 01:09 PM
Master Fan

Yeah, I read Prevuze and it doesnt look like we're getting anything till friday. So that would be thursday for you, Jayta. We could get something on thursday but again, we'd both have to wait till tmr.

icon: sweetpea
ZVfanalways145 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-16-2009, 12:54 AM
Master Fan

Yep. There really wasn't anything today or your (Thurs). I was hoping. Both were on but on seperate screens. I don't know if anyone wants to know spoilers but....

Spoiler:
Damon/Elena Jeremy/Anna TEAM ANNA TEAM DAMON
jayta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-16-2009, 04:57 AM
Master Fan

Yep, I read the spoiler but the good part about it is....
Spoiler:

Old 07-19-2009, 12:36 AM
New Fan

YES i finally found a place where i belong i wasn't sure if anyone liked melanie for a second cause when i rewatch scenes on youtube it's mostly about sami,nicole,ej and rafe....or steph.
so glad i found this thread def love mel and molly is such a wonderful actress
IHeartKeMo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-2009, 07:50 AM
Master Fan

Welcome IHeartKeMo!

Alright, so I checked Prevuze. The date is only 2 minutes until he gets called back to the hospital. Then Phillip walks in of course and the drama starts. I find it cute that Nathan and Melanie are both called their dinner a 'non-date' cause they totally do think of it as a date. It will be good to see their date even if it is for 2 minutes

Old 07-21-2009, 05:00 AM
Loyal Fan

So glad that Melanie stops Philip, I knew she wouldn't let me down. NBC loves Stephanie and thinks so what about the collision between her and Nathan. It is just another three ring circus that I don't want to see, let Melanie have Nathan.

Two minutes, the date is only going to last two minutes. These abrupt moments between possible couples needs to be longer, two to three days, not just minutes, a day on this show last weeks.
Old 07-22-2009, 03:14 AM
Master Fan

True. And I didn't even get the clip of the 2 minute date! Gah! Oh wait, it might have been at the end of my episode. Here's to hoping! *crosses fingers*

Spoiler:
Old 07-22-2009, 05:43 AM
Master Fan

Spoiler:

So all and all not too bad. I just hope we get more Nathan/Mel scenes withouth Steph.

Old 07-23-2009, 02:09 AM
Master Fan

They are so cute
Leneoth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-23-2009, 12:17 PM
Master Fan

^Agreed.

I was happy after todays episode because it seemed Nathan was sticking up for Mel and how he does want to go out with her after Steph tries to bring up her past.

Boo, it totally sucks we have no Mel or Nathan scenes at all next week.

Old 07-23-2009, 12:58 PM
Master Fan

Steph is so annoying, rolling her eyes at Mel's name being mentioned. Have she already forgotten, she saved her life? Talk about being ungrateful...
Old 07-23-2009, 01:44 PM
Master Fan

^ I know, right?! Seriously, she is really pissing me off. Let Melanie get the guy and be happy for once! She just needs to back off and let Mel and Nathan build on their relationship.

btw, Leneoth I love your icons you make and I hope you make more Mel/Nathan ones

Old 07-24-2009, 04:21 AM
Master Fan

Oh you have no IDEA how annoyed I am with Stephanie. Melanie has done nothing but go out of her way to try to help her after the morgue stuff and this is the way she treats her?

I can't believe the whole of Salem is treating her the way they are. She has been a victim for the most part of her duration in Salem, what with CrazyNick and then having Philip treat her like crap. I do know she was less than nice to Stephanie about Philip, but Stephanie had a chip on her shoulder the moment Max found Melanie. What a witch.

Grrrr.

And the way she was talking about Melanie behind her back I'm so glad Nathan is the type of guy Melanie deserves in the respect that he doesn't want to hear that crap. He wants to decide by himself, although I think Stephanie did make a dent in his impression of Melanie after the whole 'Melanie leaving with Philip scenario'. My gosh! They don't even KNOW what happened!!!! I hope someone third party tells them and they feel like CRAP!

Spoiler:
Old 07-24-2009, 04:44 AM
Master Fan

Aww, thanks. I'll defintly make more soon.

I know. Melanie has been treated like dirt ever since she came to Salem. I'm glad she and Maggie get along now. And Hope, only telling Nathan half of the story about Nick/Mel before leaving. Ugh! Everything that happened between Nick and Mel, was Nick's fault. But everyone is acting like it was all her fault. Nick killed her father, and she still helped him get a lighter jail sentance. She is AMAZING! I hope Nathan gets to see who she really is, and not what everyone is telling him she is.
Old 07-24-2009, 06:10 AM
Master Fan

I totally agree with you both! Here is what I think. I'll admit when Melanie first came on the show I did not like her character but now she has grown and I absolutly love her so much! Seriously, Stephanie had NO right saying all that crap about Melanie, trying to get Nathan to be on her side. Melanie deserves to be happy for once in her life and Steph was just trying to ruin that. Melanie has helped so many people, she deserves respect. I hate how everyone is saying to Nathan 'Oh, do you know about Melanie?' like she is some horrible person. Not too long ago Melanie asked Maggie if she would ever find someone who just appreciates her for who she is and that is NATHAN!!!! He doesnt want to hear all the Mel crap from people and wants to get to know her, himself. Sorry for the long rant

Anywayssss, hopefully Melanie turns down Nathan for something silly and not an actual date but I'm sure it will be okay because she asks for another chance and Nathan definitely seems like he would give it to her.

Sweet! Can't wait to see them, Leneoth!

Reply   Post New Thread