View Single Post
Old 07-24-2009, 06:10 AM
ZVfanalways145
Master Fan

I totally agree with you both! Here is what I think. I'll admit when Melanie first came on the show I did not like her character but now she has grown and I absolutly love her so much! Seriously, Stephanie had NO right saying all that crap about Melanie, trying to get Nathan to be on her side. Melanie deserves to be happy for once in her life and Steph was just trying to ruin that. Melanie has helped so many people, she deserves respect. I hate how everyone is saying to Nathan 'Oh, do you know about Melanie?' like she is some horrible person. Not too long ago Melanie asked Maggie if she would ever find someone who just appreciates her for who she is and that is NATHAN!!!! He doesnt want to hear all the Mel crap from people and wants to get to know her, himself. Sorry for the long rant

Anywayssss, hopefully Melanie turns down Nathan for something silly and not an actual date but I'm sure it will be okay because she asks for another chance and Nathan definitely seems like he would give it to her.

Sweet! Can't wait to see them, Leneoth!

icon: sweetpea
ZVfanalways145 is offline   Reply With Quote