Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 02-23-2015, 01:52 AM
Fan Forum Star

Thankfully I missed most of Greg's version of Lucky. It was JJ and JY for me. JJ will always be Lucky but I still think JY didn't too bad considering he had the big job of being the first recast. Very rarely does the first recast ever work out.
Jensen&Jared
s o u l m a t e s
Old 02-23-2015, 02:56 PM
Fan Forum Star

JY has what I like to term "serial killer acting". Sometimes he looked like he was going to attack whoever he was opposite. (The only other actor on soaps who rivals that for me is TSJ).

Lucky has Laura's heart at the end of the day, which brings a purity and honesty to even his anger. Lucky has anger, but most of it roots from an indignation about his whole world being based on tragedy. It's sort of mostly an inward anger (the idea of him coming from a his parents when there was such horrible history there with the LL rape). JY played him like he was going to kill people in his path, with very little vulnerability. GV I tolerated until he started ramming in on JJ and his inability to play "adult Lucky". And his conspiracy theories on why he never got nominated for an Emmy.

which makes JJ and him getting an nomination just sitting around talking with Tony one of the most hilarious things. He always has an ability to make anything entertaining to me. lol.

X
Old 02-24-2015, 01:44 AM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
GV I tolerated until he started ramming in on JJ and his inability to play "adult Lucky". And his conspiracy theories on why he never got nominated for an Emmy.
He started bashing JJ? I'm sure that went over well. And conspiracy theories? Oh I need details please. I've seen his acting I'm sure there wasn't any consiracy needed.
Jensen&Jared
s o u l m a t e s
Old 02-24-2015, 07:26 AM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wine Colored Roses (View Post)
He started bashing JJ? I'm sure that went over well. And conspiracy theories? Oh I need details please. I've seen his acting I'm sure there wasn't any consiracy needed.
His exit interview was horrible. Legit. He painted the situation very favorably to him, going on about how JJ was taking his job and now he had to find another way to feed his family. And then he took to twitter and told everyone he was fired.

Spoiler:
Old 02-24-2015, 02:05 PM
Fan Forum Star

He sounds horrible, and insanely bitter. I was so disappointed when he was cast as Eric on Days (He clearly does not fill Jensen's shoes ) but to be so bitter about everything, who does he think he is? He had to have known JJ had a loyal fanbase, it's why I came back to GH for awhile, because JJ was back.
Jensen&Jared
s o u l m a t e s
Old 03-01-2015, 09:46 PM
Fan Forum Star

I pretty sure I literally danced around my room when I found out JJ was coming back. So much of why I love Lucky is because of JJ. When other people play him, it doesn't work for me, or for the character.

GV was still better than JY I will say. (I did actually read a recent interview of GV complaining about the politics of the Emmys. I think he's potentially in the same mindset lmao)
Old 03-05-2015, 02:14 PM
Fan Forum Star

I agree! If they can't have JJ in the role, they shouldn't even try it.
Jensen&Jared
s o u l m a t e s
Old 03-05-2015, 02:48 PM
Fan Forum Star

JJ or nothing in my mind.
Old 03-13-2015, 02:58 PM
Master Fan

Damn you, JJ, for following me. I can't get over the shock. What did I do to get your attention? I barely tweet you and maybe I rt'd Spencer family and you went through all the rt'ds and follow us?
Old 03-13-2015, 03:20 PM
Fan Forum Star

he's the ultimate twitter creep it seems lol
Old 03-13-2015, 03:22 PM
Master Fan

Damn, he's so good like that. I hope he didn't just randomly follow his haters, lol.
Old 03-13-2015, 03:25 PM
Fan Forum Star

I doubt his haters are RTing the Spencer family photo tbh
Old 03-13-2015, 03:26 PM
Master Fan

True, that's good point.
Old 03-13-2015, 03:32 PM
Fan Forum Star

well at least I hope not. LOL
Old 03-13-2015, 03:33 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Static Waves (View Post)
I pretty sure I literally danced around my room when I found out JJ was coming back. So much of why I love Lucky is because of JJ. When other people play him, it doesn't work for me, or for the character.

GV was still better than JY I will say. (I did actually read a recent interview of GV complaining about the politics of the Emmys. I think he's potentially in the same mindset lmao)
I like all three actors who've played Lucky but have never seen any scenes from when JY was in the role.