Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 04-18-2015, 12:33 PM
Master Fan

Honestly it seems like it's not only Jake who comes off as an idiot in a lot of this SL.
Old 04-18-2015, 12:37 PM
Master Fan

Yeah, Sam as PI is being idiot for not figuring it out.
Old 04-18-2015, 12:39 PM
Fan Forum Star

I can't wait for the truth to come out!

'People that are meant to be together always find their way in the end'
BrookeღLucas l EdwardღBella l RonღHermione l RyanღTaylor
avi: NOLA504
Old 04-18-2015, 08:57 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by f i r e p r o o f (View Post)
I think perhaps her mind wouldn't let her go there. Since it was so painful the first time to let him go and move on. It was such a painful trauma the first time around, her body is protecting her. Though there are moments when something gets in to her.
Old 04-18-2015, 11:30 PM
Fan Forum Hero

I hope they hurry this up and find out the truth and then then they can all
deal
Old 04-19-2015, 05:26 AM
Elite Fan

Kmo said in a magazine once that Sam cannot go there even with the clues

agree cherrios. I remember when Spinelli was describing how Jake had a similar build to Jason and Sam was staring at him

atleast Sam will know why Jake said there was another ring. She's going to keep wondering how Jason's ring ended up there. It has Alan Quartermaine's initials, so there will be no doubt it's Jason's ring. She still won't figure out Jake is Jason yet. I wonder if Patrick will try to think it's a fake, but the initials will give it away

KH asked about kissing her ex (JJ) in front of the cameras all day:

"Maybe there's a hint of realism?"
Old 04-19-2015, 10:35 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
once that Sam cannot go there even with the clues
That's OOC of her to be like this because you see, once something makes it strange or suspicious to her, she goes out of her way to investigate that and finds the answers. Look at Nina when she showed up, Sam went out to investigate her and other things as well. So it's in her blood to find the answers and not ignore it. This Sam has been ignoring too many signs staring in her face the whole time and kept going on and pretends that none of this seems so suspicious, you know. So I just hate how writers write her like that when real Sam would have followed her guts and investigate that.
Old 04-20-2015, 06:18 PM
Elite Fan

maybe she thinks it's too good to be true. I agree there are a lot of signs

Jake had another flashback of giving Sam the ring, but that was it. I noticed Sam kept looking back at Jake in most of their scenes today

KH asked about kissing her ex (JJ) in front of the cameras all day:

"Maybe there's a hint of realism?"
Old 04-20-2015, 11:29 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Come on, they can't be this stupid, they have to think something is up, he is having flashes. Hurry it up
Old 04-21-2015, 01:13 AM
Master Fan

It's so sweet that Emma is so excited about being a family with Sam and Danny.

I'm sure the ring will be written off that Nikolas got it off Helena and didn't want to upset Sam. But I do think Jake's memories of Sam will get stronger and stronger.
Old 04-21-2015, 02:33 AM
Fan Forum Hero

I hope so, I just want this story over so they can deal with Jake being Jason and the fallout
Old 04-21-2015, 08:08 AM
Addicted Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by hshapir2 (View Post)
I thought their scenes were cute. I was kind of disappointed Patrick was there. Jake seemed kind of uncomfortable seeing Sam and Patrick kissing and there was an interesting awkwardness when he mentioned he wanted her to be happy with Patrick, but didn't look happy like he didn't really want her to be with Patrick, but can't understand
I think Jake is trying to make himself BELIEVE that Liz is his type. But the more time he spends with Sam, the more uncomfortable he feels about his feelings.

Quote:
That was awkward when she kissed him twice in front of him and his reaction was non-reactive. I think his instincts kicked in and told him that he didn't like it but he couldn't figure out what that was. Sad but the whole him finding the ring thing, should be interesting.
Yeap.. Because he feels that he does not have the right to feel that way.

Quote:
Well, he could be or being in denial. But seriously, writers really make him out to be an idiot.
Well the man has had a few brain surgery... he works on instincts, not brains (lol)

Quote:
I don't think so... she does have moments where he reminds her of Jason.. but Sam has accepted that Jason dies and is genuinely happy with Patrick. If you know Sam... she would not allow herself to be this hopeful.

Quote:
Originally Posted by cherrios (View Post)
I think perhaps her mind wouldn't let her go there. Since it was so painful the first time to let him go and move on. It was such a painful trauma the first time around, her body is protecting her. Though there are moments when something gets in to her.
YEAP!!

Let's not forget Carly is on the case with SPinelli to prove that Jake is not married. I think that will triggers a series of events.

I refuse to engage in a battle of wits with an unarmed opponent." --Winston Churchill
Old 04-21-2015, 10:29 AM
Master Fan

If Spinelli's on the case wouldn't he be able to easily prove that all of Jake being married to Hayden is nonsense? Ric got friends in high places, but I doubt they can stand up to Spinelli's talents.
Old 04-21-2015, 02:51 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
I don't think so... she does have moments where he reminds her of Jason.. but Sam has accepted that Jason dies and is genuinely happy with Patrick. If you know Sam... she would not allow herself to be this hopeful.
You got good point. Yeah, she's probably in denial who refuse to believe that Jason could actually come back to her, you know. I remember her conversation with Patrick or Silas how their dead spouses just came back to them like that and she was really envy of them because they finally got their miracle and she even admitted that she refuses to believe that she would have hers and even though she wished that she would be lucky to get something like that but behind of her mind, she just knew that she wouldn't get her miracle and refuses to believe it.

Quote:
It's so sweet that Emma is so excited about being a family with Sam and Danny.
Same time, it really broke my heart knowing what would happen in the future when Jason is finally back and Emma is one to suffer the most. I feel for that girl, I really do. My heart aches for her pain because she will not get what she wants.
Old 04-21-2015, 03:43 PM
Fan Forum Hero

I still wish Sam would have been the one to give Jake the ride home. I am loving them more and more every day they are on. Just wish they would stop having him sulk over Liz. Just find out he is Jason now
Closed Thread   Post New Thread