View Single Post
Old 04-21-2015, 08:08 AM
Katoushka
Addicted Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by hshapir2 (View Post)
I thought their scenes were cute. I was kind of disappointed Patrick was there. Jake seemed kind of uncomfortable seeing Sam and Patrick kissing and there was an interesting awkwardness when he mentioned he wanted her to be happy with Patrick, but didn't look happy like he didn't really want her to be with Patrick, but can't understand
I think Jake is trying to make himself BELIEVE that Liz is his type. But the more time he spends with Sam, the more uncomfortable he feels about his feelings.

Quote:
Originally Posted by f i r e p r o o f (View Post)
That was awkward when she kissed him twice in front of him and his reaction was non-reactive. I think his instincts kicked in and told him that he didn't like it but he couldn't figure out what that was. Sad but the whole him finding the ring thing, should be interesting.
Yeap.. Because he feels that he does not have the right to feel that way.

Quote:
Well, he could be or being in denial. But seriously, writers really make him out to be an idiot.
Well the man has had a few brain surgery... he works on instincts, not brains (lol)

Quote:
Yeah, Sam as PI is being idiot for not figuring it out.
I don't think so... she does have moments where he reminds her of Jason.. but Sam has accepted that Jason dies and is genuinely happy with Patrick. If you know Sam... she would not allow herself to be this hopeful.

Quote:
Originally Posted by cherrios (View Post)
I think perhaps her mind wouldn't let her go there. Since it was so painful the first time to let him go and move on. It was such a painful trauma the first time around, her body is protecting her. Though there are moments when something gets in to her.
YEAP!!

Let's not forget Carly is on the case with SPinelli to prove that Jake is not married. I think that will triggers a series of events.

I refuse to engage in a battle of wits with an unarmed opponent." --Winston Churchill