Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 05-14-2006, 01:19 PM
Jay
Master Fan

[QUOTE=SWJaggy]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jay
It's actually Breathe by Anna Nalick that played during the Jasam/Alexis scenes. That song is quite popular among tv shows.

Right. But the subtitle to that song is 2 A.M. So we're both correct.
didn't know that
Old 05-15-2006, 09:25 AM
Passionate Fan

ITA. Its no surprise in that Alexis is now trying to control Sam's life just as JaSam predicted she would try and do. Oh and I think even Carly mentioned it.

My biggest issue is not so much what Alexis is doing, its more of she is a total hypocrite for doing it considering who she is married too. Hello Ric is NO boy scout by far. And given his history and recent activity, Alexis should be more concerned about her other underaged children than her grown daughter who can think for herself. Jase has been there with Sam through thick and thin. During some of the roughest times in her life and has loved her unconditionally.

Alexis needs to just but out and deal with her own psycho hubby.

As for the previews, they look angst filled.

So far, I am actually enjoying this storyline. All the actors have done superb jobs thus far.

Old 05-15-2006, 10:23 AM
Jay
Master Fan

I hate when Alexis tries to bring down Jason in terms of who he is. He's no different from her or her hubby...she killed Luis, Ric raped Carly and did dirty crimes..but no she likes to ignore that part about themselves. bitch
Old 05-15-2006, 11:57 AM
Passionate Fan

^^ You have a point there. I didn't even think of that.
Old 05-15-2006, 12:21 PM
Master Fan

See, the thing that bothers me about Alexis in all of this is, she doesn't realize that Sam isn't going to wake up and thank her for trying to stop Jason and getting him in trouble. I dont know what Alexis is expecting, but I really can't see Sam waking up and being thankful to Alexis for giving Jason a hard time.

*sigh* and Alexis needs to get off her high horse. I missed an eppisode or too..but didn't Manny have something to do with Sam being shot?

Icon: DrankofSnapple
Old 05-15-2006, 12:28 PM
Passionate Fan

^ He hired someone to shoot Jason, but Sam got in the way because he spun her around and hugged her.

I get so ired of Alexis wanting to be in control all the time and have her way. She's been Sam's mom technically all her life, but she's only known for what, a week maybe? C'mon. She practically ran into the ER room and stopped the whole damn procedure like she owned the place. I love NLG, just not Alexis. IMO.
Old 05-15-2006, 12:33 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~Kissin In The Rain~
^ He hired someone to shoot Jason, but Sam got in the way because he spun her around and hugged her.
I get so ired of Alexis wanting to be in control all the time and have her way. She's been Sam's mom technically all her life, but she's only known for what, a week maybe? C'mon. She practically ran into the ER room and stopped the whole damn procedure like she owned the place. I love NLG, just not Alexis. IMO.
I couldn't agree more. I love NLG but right now because she acting wonderfully and its so believeable. However, Alexis is seriously overstepping her bounds.

Icon: DrankofSnapple
Old 05-15-2006, 01:01 PM
Jay
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by konstantine23
*sigh* and Alexis needs to get off her high horse. I missed an eppisode or too..but didn't Manny have something to do with Sam being shot?
Once she gets off her high horse about Jason's living...she'll realize the danger Manny caused for Sam...and that Jasam have been trying to take him out for good. I hope Manny bites her back...to know what Sam went through.

I'm still hoping for Jason to take him out.
Old 05-15-2006, 01:31 PM
Passionate Fan

Quote:
He hired someone to shoot Jason, but Sam got in the way because he spun her around and hugged her.

Actually, Manny went after Sam not Jason. So Sam was not shot by accident. Sam was his intended target, but everyone including Jason thinks the bullet was meant for him. Which of course Alexis keeps throwing in Jason's face. That was made clear when they showed Manny looking at photos of Sam and marking her off and moving to the next targets on his list, Carly. But instead of killing Carly, he killed JD.

Also everyone thinks Manny is dead so they don't suspect him at this moment

I can't wait for the look on Alexis's face when she realises it was Manny who shot Sam. Had her dumba$$ not gotten him acquited, then he would be locked up and not left out to terrorize her daughter.

Alexis having Jase, Patrick, Liz and Piphy arrested is so Alexis. But she has to still eat crow because the surgery may have worked. Or in the least given Sam a better shot. Goes to show you, not to bet against Jason's intuition.

And poor Jase you are right. Your troubles with Alexis are just beginning. Poor guy.

Old 05-15-2006, 02:19 PM
Elite Fan

Alexis won't eat crow. She might drop the charges, but that's about it. ::sighs::

Welcome to the thread kon!

Erin: Don't worry about it. I read the S0D recap and that was good enough.
Old 05-16-2006, 07:32 AM
Addicted Fan

Jason was not even supposed to be at the Metro Court. The shooter was already there by the time Jason got there. Alexis is just being Alexis.. I also can't wait for her to find out that she is the cause (indirectly) for Sam's shooting.

I refuse to engage in a battle of wits with an unarmed opponent." --Winston Churchill
Old 05-16-2006, 01:49 PM
Total Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jay
I hate when Alexis tries to bring down Jason in terms of who he is. He's no different from her or her hubby...she killed Luis, Ric raped Carly and did dirty crimes..but no she likes to ignore that part about themselves. bitch

Ric didn't actually rape Carly, but he did let her think he did.

I don't agree with Alexis' ways of doing things, but I LOVE that she is trying to protect Sam. I don't know, I guess I just love NLG and KeMo together.

But Sam is going to be PISSED when she wakes up.
Old 05-16-2006, 09:55 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by konstantine23
I couldn't agree more. I love NLG but right now because she acting wonderfully and its so believeable. However, Alexis is seriously overstepping her bounds.
Ditto.
Old 05-17-2006, 06:04 AM
Addicted Fan

Alexis is seriously crazy. Always has, always will. She was the same person that needs a paper bag to breath at times. She is the same person that ran away from her wedding and flag down a semi. I hope Jason and Sam tear into her. She is just being ridiculous.

I refuse to engage in a battle of wits with an unarmed opponent." --Winston Churchill
Old 05-18-2006, 07:06 AM
Absolute Fan

I agree that I think Alexis has over stepped her boundaries, but Im waiting Jason to tell Alexis that one of the reasons that he wanted sam to have the surgery was because she never gave up on him when he didn't want to have his surgery. He is doing for her what she has done for him.

Kon

Does anyone have any good Jasam sites. I know neverquiet.net is down.

-Drugs Never Sounded So Sweet
Closed Thread   Post New Thread