Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 05-21-2006, 07:39 PM
Total Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by allegator20
kon! Ill post some links on my journal tomorrow.

I added you, I hope that's ok
Old 05-21-2006, 07:47 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Hey what happened to sharing bud! lol. I just taught someone how to do voiceovers in videos and she just sent me some clips! Ahhh been a good day!
i will dont worry i had to get offline for awhile

im gonna update my LJ and i will post links just for you

Icon: DrankofSnapple
Old 05-22-2006, 04:18 AM
Jay
Master Fan

Quote:
Hey what happened to sharing bud! lol. I just taught someone how to do voiceovers in videos and she just sent me some clips! Ahhh been a good day!
she can hook you up

Oh boy...2day is gonna be sad.
Old 05-22-2006, 06:21 AM
Absolute Fan

Has anyone seen the promo that was airing on soapnet. Man I love angst but im so gonna cry when Jason says he has to leave her in order to protect her.

Erin That would be great, thank you.

-Drugs Never Sounded So Sweet
Old 05-22-2006, 08:51 AM
Addicted Fan

About Friday's episode, I love when Sam woke up. She was talking to Alexis, but as soon as her eyes laid on Jason, it stayed on him. I thought that was so sweet. Why would CrAlexis want to ruin that relationship.

I refuse to engage in a battle of wits with an unarmed opponent." --Winston Churchill
Old 05-22-2006, 01:08 PM
Absolute Fan

SB and KM rock...as they did such an amazing job with their scenes today... so heartbreaking...
Old 05-22-2006, 01:44 PM
Jay
Master Fan

Stelly ceases to always amaze me with their chemisty on-screen especially these kind of heartbreaking scenes.

Best line >

Jason:I've never loved anyone as much as I love you.

to all the Robin/Courtney/Carly/Liz + Jason fans
Old 05-22-2006, 02:10 PM
Addicted Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jay
to all the Robin/Courtney/Carly/Liz + Jason fans
That is too funny. Thank goodness the Robin/Courtney/Carly/Liz + Jason fans don't frequent this board. This will cause a ruckus.

I refuse to engage in a battle of wits with an unarmed opponent." --Winston Churchill
Old 05-22-2006, 02:19 PM
Elite Fan

To be fair, he never loved Liz. He's said so verbatim on screen.

Steve and Kelly were fab in the scenes I caught of them today. I'm a little (okay, a lot) annoyed that they made the business angst for JaSam, but I love that Jason's actually a real man -- unlike Sonny -- and he can put Sam's well being above what he loves and wants... even if it kills him. And Sam's so not going to let him go...

Alexis annoyed me though, but I think that was more NLG having an off day (bug eyed exasperation is something I'd expect from an actress on DOOL or Passions, not from someone of her caliber).
Old 05-22-2006, 02:33 PM
Jay
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by -Bianca-
To be fair, he never loved Liz. He's said so verbatim on screen.
but u know how Liason fans are...they take one small Liason scene out of proportion

I hope Sam finds out that Jason was the one pushed for the surgery...that Alexis arrested him for that...that Jason is the reason she's alive. I hope Sam puts alexis in her place...i don't want mother/daughter bonding.
Old 05-22-2006, 02:48 PM
Extreme Fan

SB and KM are amazing I loved their scenes today, heartbreaking though
It's real Sara, you and me. It's real

Old 05-22-2006, 02:57 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jay
but u know how Liason fans are...they take one small Liason scene out of proportion

I hope Sam finds out that Jason was the one pushed for the surgery...that Alexis arrested him for that...that Jason is the reason she's alive. I hope Sam puts alexis in her place...i don't want mother/daughter bonding.
I think that's a little unfair, Jay.

However, I'm not sure how anyone could think Liason's coming or anything right now. Or, honestly, even want it. Jason won't be with Sam because he loves her too much to put her life in danger, but he'd take on Liz and her young son? That kinda would mean he cares almost squat about her.

And I don't want mother/daughter bonding either, because I simply still just don't want Alexis to be her mother. I want it to all be a mistake and for Sam to be a Spencer, Scorpio, or Jones in the end... in a family where she'd fit (character-wise) and could have just as much story within.
Old 05-22-2006, 03:25 PM
Master Fan

gah. today broke my heart.Usually Soaps don't make me cry,but Steve Burton and Kelly M. were amazing today.. Sam broke my heart.

I havent really hated Jason with anyone, however I don't think hes ever loved anyone the way hes loved Sam, and hes proving that now. I have hope that they will reunite ( i try not to be spoiled w/ these two) b/c they bring out each others hidden selves.

.. Alexis today annoyed me, does she really think that when Sam figures out Alexis tried to keep Jason away from her, Sam is gonna thank her?. Please. Alexis should but herself in Sam's shoes and then think about trying to be motherly. Would she let Ric go so easily?.. Of course she doesn't treat him right anyway

Icon: DrankofSnapple
Old 05-22-2006, 03:45 PM
Jay
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by -Bianca-
And I don't want mother/daughter bonding either, because I simply still just don't want Alexis to be her mother. I want it to all be a mistake and for Sam to be a Spencer, Scorpio, or Jones in the end... in a family where she'd fit (character-wise) and could have just as much story within.
I'm with u on this. As much as I despise Robin...I've always liked the idea that Sam be her long-lost sister, therefore, a Scorpio. I mean Sam is adventorous and tough...that fits the Scorpio or Spencer clan.

Now we know it;s bound to happen, the who's Sam's daddy? storyline. So who do u think is her father? Frankly...to be honest...who gives a crap. The last thing I want is for the writers to turn the tables around..and have Lorenzo be the father.(if it was an one-night stand)

I just wished Jasam have their own family... We need the new Morgans on the show.
Old 05-22-2006, 04:59 PM
Addicted Fan

Oh gosh, today was so freakin sad! Kelly and Steve nailed their scenes.
Closed Thread   Post New Thread