Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 05-02-2006, 05:41 AM
Jay
Master Fan

I so hope Sam does not get a hysterectomy....i was Jasam to have a family. The writers better not to do to Sam...after all she's been through. She lost her baby...that's enough.

Jason's eyes spoke again...filled with emotions. He was shaking inside the whole time fearing for Sam....playing with the wedding ring and everything. Then Scumbag had to show up...JAson needs to take him out for putting a hit intended for him.
Old 05-02-2006, 05:50 AM
Master Fan

Can I be added? I them, it's my favorite Jason pairing.

The no baby thing is such a cop-out, I wanted a Jasam baby! They deserve one after losing Lila. Jason signed the forms though...
Old 05-02-2006, 06:34 AM
Addicted Fan

When Jason said to Sonny that he should go home and say goodbye to his family. I LOVED it! I must of rewind it three or four times. Sonny looked like he was ready to pee on himself.

Steve played Jason well. He was breathing hard as if to calm himself. When whe was holding to the ring and said "please", before Sonny walked in.

Can't wait for Sonny to beg for mercy tomorrow.

I am now going on the GH board to talk about the rest of the show!

I refuse to engage in a battle of wits with an unarmed opponent." --Winston Churchill
Old 05-02-2006, 06:47 AM
Master Fan

I'm sick of Sonny. I was once a fan of his but he's gotten so bad. Especially this thing with Emily. Jason has every right to be angry with Sonny.

Jason's gonna kill Sonny, I can't wait. I just hope Sam makes it out okay.
Old 05-02-2006, 12:07 PM
Passionate Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by -Bianca-
Is it wrong that it makes me smile that Jason is genuinely heartbroken and upset with the possibility that Sam won't be able to have children... but that he barely could muster up a shrug of the shoulders when Courtney actually couldn't?

Yes? Oh.
No its not wrong. And someone on Soap Zone brought up that exact same point yesterday.

OK watching the show now and Jase needs to hit first and ask questions later. Who wants to sit here and listen to the little man's sob excuses.

Old 05-02-2006, 12:09 PM
Addicted Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Houston
No its not wrong. And someone on Soap Zone brought up that exact same point yesterday.

OK watching the show now and Jase needs to hit first and ask questions later. Who wants to sit here and listen to the little man's sob excuses.
I am at work right now... But little man must be peeing in his pants. BEG FOR MERCY!! I love Jason, but sometimes he is loyal to a fault.

I refuse to engage in a battle of wits with an unarmed opponent." --Winston Churchill
Old 05-02-2006, 01:46 PM
Elite Fan

Today was like the most disappointing day ever. They've totally re-written things -- solely for Sonny/Soily's benefit. ::sighs:: Disgusting.

Liz: I added you.
Old 05-02-2006, 02:00 PM
Addicted Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by -Bianca-
Today was like the most disappointing day ever. They've totally re-written things -- solely for Sonny/Soily's benefit. ::sighs:: Disgusting.

Liz: I added you.
I am not looking forward to this.

Old 05-02-2006, 02:10 PM
Elite Fan

The JaSam stuff, however brief, was decent (Steve's eyes KILLED me at the end), but the Sason stuff just really stunk, Kat.

The attempted hit was completely whitewashed, Jason started in praising Sonny about how admirable he was and how much he learned from him... all while Sonny kept me-me-me-ing about how this whole thing affected him (forget that Jason's woman just got shot and is fighting for her life). Gross, biasedly hacky re-writes at their worst.
Old 05-02-2006, 02:23 PM
Jay
Master Fan

sounds terrible. friggin' rewrites

I'm sick of Soily...i must admit i did ship them early on..but eventually i got sick of them.

Scrubs are annoying too
Old 05-02-2006, 03:16 PM
Passionate Fan

OK today just sucked on so many levels, I started turning to GL for a peek at Jammy.

I am beyond disappointed that the writers chickened out on Sason conflict. It was some interesting stuff and provided some good drama. Jason was on fire for weeks not. But today? They totally absolved Sonny for all that he has done. Including putting a hit out on Jason to begin with. Jason all but waxed poetic verses at Sonny today. It was disgusting. The spoilers and even the magazine spoilers were all either wrong or stuff was rewritten after they had gone to print.

There were a couple of JaSam moments, but today was devoted to SAK (Sonny A$$ Kissing).

I can't even believe the writers had Sonny turn it around on the Embot as if she was in the wrong for daring to leave him.

What a load of crap.

Son't bother watching today if you want to keep your sanity.

There were a couple of JaSam moments, but they were few and far between before she had to be wheeled off to surgery again.

Old 05-03-2006, 06:19 AM
Master Fan

Sam asked Jason if she can't have anymore kids But they didn't do the operation did they?

I HATE this storyline, Sonny is such a tool. And Jason is right, Sonny is like the worst mobster ever. He doesn't go to work at all, he's just sleeping around or getting half of PC's women pregnant.
Old 05-03-2006, 08:39 AM
Addicted Fan

I have to say... after reading your posts, I expected worst. So I prepared myself to vomit. Thanks for the warning guys. But because of my expectation, it did not turn out as bad.

I don't think Jason was ass kissing. I think he believed what Sonny had to say, he was honest with Sonny about his feelings. But I am glad that he did not back down from his stance. And besides, Jason has too much to worry about with Sam, Sonny is not as important at the moment.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Houston
There were a couple of JaSam moments, but today was devoted to SAK (Sonny A$$ Kissing).
Funny! Soily has got to GO! Poor Jason :: having to tell the doctor to do what she needs to, but she must save Sam.

Old 05-03-2006, 09:28 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Can I be added? I Love JaSam

beth ||tumblr || icon|| rip chadwick boseman
Old 05-03-2006, 01:26 PM
Passionate Fan

WTH?

They throw out the word hysterectomy yesterday. Wheel Sam back into emergency surgery due to hemorging and not a follow up to the hysterectomy part today? All we get is Sam's blood is not clotting properly.

Just leave us JaSam fans in agonzing suspense over it.

I hate this damn show.

Closed Thread   Post New Thread