Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 04-21-2006, 08:08 PM
Passionate Fan

Wow, I didn't realise so many people got deleted.

As for JaSam. Today was short, but still a little treat. Of course per usual JaSam had to be interrupted.

Old 04-22-2006, 08:12 AM
Elite Fan

Yeah, we were up to 50-something before the FF crash. ::sighs::

Mary-Lynn and reallymadrid23: You've been re-added.
Old 04-22-2006, 06:10 PM
Jay
Master Fan

i haven't forgotten about posting the banners and everything in the intro..it's just that i'm busy.
Old 04-23-2006, 07:45 AM
Elite Fan

Don't worry about it.

As long as we have them for eventual adding, it's cool.
Old 04-25-2006, 08:25 AM
Passionate Fan

Honestly I can't wait for these Stelly pre-taped scenes to be over with. I am in quality JaSam with drawal.

Steve, I love ya and happy that you are a brand new dad again, but really, do you realise your paternity leave is messing with my JaSam quality time. Same goes to Kelly who is busy publizing the Daytime Emmys.

Old 04-25-2006, 10:05 AM
Addicted Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Houston
Honestly I can't wait for these Stelly pre-taped scenes to be over with. I am in quality JaSam with drawal.

Steve, I love ya and happy that you are a brand new dad again, but really, do you realise your paternity leave is messing with my JaSam quality time. Same goes to Kelly who is busy publizing the Daytime Emmys.
ITA!! Althought I do enjoy the few seconds of Jasam they've showed us in the past few days.

I refuse to engage in a battle of wits with an unarmed opponent." --Winston Churchill
Old 04-26-2006, 04:12 PM
Elite Fan

Sam's been in full possession of the Get-Out-of-Soily-Pimping-Free card the past few weeks (as to avoid me losing my sanity), but can I just say a 'Thank Guza' and 'Hail JFP' that Sam's finally raising her voice in a scene with Sonny on Jason's behalf?

Smack the ratfink down, Sam! Smack. Him. DOWN.
Old 04-26-2006, 09:32 PM
Part-Time Fan

Hey guys. I've been on vacation this week and I was wondering where I can find recent clips of Jasam. I have checked at Kelly Monaco's board but all the clips are from last week. Can anyone help?

Thanks
Liz
Old 04-27-2006, 09:09 AM
Passionate Fan

ITA Bianca. Seeing Sam be semi- pro Soily has made me sick in the stomach. Sonny has all but threatened Jase and Sam is only allowed a wimper.

I am past ready for Sam to smack a B!tch that is Sonny.

BeachEnvy1622- Did you try Never Quiet? Didn't they used to posts clips on that site?

Old 04-27-2006, 10:51 AM
Addicted Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by BeachEnvy1622
Hey guys. I've been on vacation this week and I was wondering where I can find recent clips of Jasam. I have checked at Kelly Monaco's board but all the clips are from last week. Can anyone help?

Thanks
Liz
There has only been a few minutes (probably two minutes combined) of Jasam lately.

I refuse to engage in a battle of wits with an unarmed opponent." --Winston Churchill
Old 04-27-2006, 07:21 PM
Total Fan

NeverQuiet is down, but we have a backup board. Email me at erinneverquiet@yahoo.com for the link
Old 04-28-2006, 04:22 AM
Jay
Master Fan

i'll be posting all the banners tonight..since i'm free.

oOH...Sonny's gonna his assed whooped even more by Jason. the death stare he gave him....Sonny couldn't handle

since Stelly have been busy with other things...but damn...i miss some Jasam scenes.
Old 04-28-2006, 08:25 AM
Passionate Fan

The Sason montage yesterday was beyond ridiculous. I can't believe GH showed Holly & Robert flashbacks and in the same episode showed Sason flashbacks.

Like I said on OKM, I was waiting for one of them to say, "I wish I knew how to quit you."

Anyways, why can't TIIC see that the character of Sonny is ruined. When Carly of all people is making sense, you know something is wrong.

Hopefully the pre-tape hell is over with soon. We have had so little JaSam these past couple of weeks, I am in some serious withdrawal.

::::::Houston waiting patiently for Jase to whoop Sonny's behind:::::::

ETA: Don't forget Kelly is hosting the Emmy awards tonight and is up for an emmy for Lead Actress.

Good luck to her!!!!!!!!!

Old 04-28-2006, 04:49 PM
Loyal Fan

It's been a while since I last posted on here...

I must say it's been a short week for Jason and Sam. I hope things will change soon, because I still want to see them get married! I hope Sam will be okay after getting shot.

Good luck to Kelly tonight at the Emmy's!
Old 04-28-2006, 08:42 PM
Elite Fan

That last scene today with them was good, but, yeah, hopefully the vacations are over and this story is done right.

And Kelly didn't win.

She looked beautiful though. A little too tanorexic, but the color of the dress and the fit was perfect.
Closed Thread   Post New Thread