Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 02-21-2012, 11:44 PM
Ultimate Fan

I agree that JT has rocked this whole storyline. And I'm not a huge JT fan so coming from me that's a big compliment. He's actually made me a fan of his again.

That GH/OLTL promo kills me. My favorites from OLTL coming to Port Charles...WHAT?! OMG!

From Starr's wreck and screaming OMG...COLE! to Todd's "I will make Sonny pay for what he's done." with that look that only Roger can give. (It looks like he's talking to Carly.) McBain facing-off with Sonny and saying, "I'm gonna take you down myself." Blair slapping Todd in General Hospital. And then to Blair toasting Carly and saying "To NEVER lookin' BACK." Just kill me now. It's really going to be a rollercoaster ride from here on out.

I'm hoping GH doesn't get canceled but if it does I hope they just go out in a blaze of glory.

Had to post the vid again.

ღ Malex ♥ Sante ♥ Barchie ღ
💚VLAMIS | ZAMPROGNA | BLACKBURN💚
Old 02-22-2012, 01:46 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ron_Cullen (View Post)
I like Jason but I do agree that it was stupid of Robin to do that. If anything why couldn't Robin go in and Patrick hold the door open?

This show can be so rediculous sometimes but it still manages to draw you in.
I was thinking the same darn thing. Why couldn't he hold the door open so she could get out. Or why couldn't she have moved one of the medical carts in the way to leave the door open so it wouldn't close and lock on her. So she gets the good news that the meds are working just so she could blow up Me no like.

I'm not sure if I am the only one but I am LOVING Johnny and Carly right now. ANd though I am always going to be a johnny and Lulu fan deep down these two have some chemistry.

Quote:
From Starr's wreck and screaming OMG...COLE! to Todd's "I will make Sonny pay for what he's done." with that look that only Roger can give. (It looks like he's talking to Carly.) McBain facing-off with Sonny and saying, "I'm gonna take you down myself." Blair slapping Todd in General Hospital. And then to Blair toasting Carly and saying "To NEVER lookin' BACK." Just kill me now. It's really going to be a rollercoaster ride from here on out.
They preview got me excited. Sonny has enemies all over town and I have to say I am kind of loving it. Really tired of the mob stuff so bring in whoever to try and take sonny down.

Couples
GO BLUES Julie
Old 02-22-2012, 12:29 PM
Part-Time Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Casandra (View Post)
There's part of me that is glad they didn't use her HIV positive status as the reason for her death. Because now, over 15 years after she was diagnosed, it's not a death sentence any more.

But this story is just so contrived too that it bugs me.
I am glad too. It would send out such a depressing message, as realistic as it may be. I don't know if I could have handled it.

I've gone back to hating Carly. Seriously I really bought into the whole soldier for her children bit for a little while. But now, with jocelyn at home, she is acting like a teenager with a dangerous man.

I don't know anything about these OLTL characters.

What is Starr like? I'm hoping she won't be annoying.

I really wish they would bring in some of the Soleitos. I want Johnny to have someone he could care for even if he doesn't get along with most of them, like a younger sibling or a nephew/niece or something like that. Someone with his self-destructive streak that he can save - which is pretty much what he always to do.
Old 02-22-2012, 12:51 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Carie M. (View Post)

I'm hoping GH doesn't get canceled but if it does I hope they just go out in a blaze of glory.

Had to post the vid again.

That's what I'm hoping for GH, too. If it does get cancel that it goes out on a great note.

Thanks for posting the promo! I'm super excited for this.

Old 02-22-2012, 10:26 PM
Elite Fan

Since this whole Robin storyline is killing me and making me nostalgic, I thought I'd share this wonderful tribute I found that someone made of her awesome parents.

Robert & Anna ~ You Fill My Heart - YouTube
Old 02-22-2012, 11:13 PM
Fan Forum Star

Time for new thread! Hold on!

New Thread!
Closed Thread   Post New Thread