Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 04-01-2014, 09:23 PM
Fan Forum Hero

i will always adore classic carson. always. sarah/mo had an undeniable chemistry, but carjax will always trump any version of carson for me. sigh. carly actually became a good woman with jax and all of this only made me outraged that, once again, michael gets tossed in the middle of sonny's bs. carly's hopeless now, i accept that, but killing aj and using your dead child as motive. so stupid!
Old 04-02-2014, 12:28 AM
Master Fan

So that was weird seeing all the Carlys. Kinda glad they skipped over the third one haha.

Just so you know, I wouldn't give it up, no.
Jason Morgan & Sam Mccall
Old 04-02-2014, 09:47 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Tamara Braun was the only Carly I liked.

We will take the best parts of ourselves and make them gold.
icon credit: lucy
Old 04-02-2014, 09:53 AM
Fan Forum Star

It's not enough that AJ was shot and killed and Sonny got away with the sht he pulled because of his petty jealously over his relationship with Michael and you know it that it's much more than just whole Connie thing and now he's getting away with it and now to hear Sonny and Carly relieve the past about the hell AJ put them through? Just unbelievable. Like umm, Sonny, you killed thousands of people and I am pretty sure their family members hate you and hate your guts but they don't plot to have revenge to kill you off right? So why are you better than AJ anyways? I just can't with this show how they treat AJ like that. He's gone and we have 51st anniversary all about how AJ harmed the family? I just can't.
Old 04-02-2014, 12:55 PM
Passionate Fan

So here's the place to btch about the offing of AJ in such a <snip>y way.

Quote:
Originally Posted by flickers (View Post)
Tamara Braun was the only Carly I liked.
Everytime she screamed it made me wince and want to see her in her pink Power Ranger uniform. Atleast she keep her voice low there.

Actually Tamara Braun wasn't so bad, but I'm really angry at what was done to AJ. Looks like he didn't even get a chance to say that it was Ava who shot Connie.
And then with Sonny and Carly remembering how bad AJ was, I remember watching some of those scenes way back when and even thinking then, "What did AJ do to make them so mad?" Those two always inflated what AJ did and made it sound so much worse.

Quote:
It's not enough that AJ was shot and killed and Sonny got away with the sht he pulled because of his petty jealously over his relationship with Michael and you know it that it's much more than just whole Connie thing and now he's getting away with it and now to hear Sonny and Carly relieve the past about the hell AJ put them through? Just unbelievable. Like umm, Sonny, you killed thousands of people and I am pretty sure their family members hate you and hate your guts but they don't plot to have revenge to kill you off right? So why are you better than AJ anyways? I just can't with this show how they treat AJ like that. He's gone and we have 51st anniversary all about how AJ harmed the family? I just can't.
When Sonny goes off his meds and does horrible things, we are supposed to forgive him because, well, he was off his meds. So AJ gets drunk, and when bad things happen around him or he does bad things, well he is just made out to be horrible.
Anyways, this scenerio is / could just be setting Sonny up for a serious fall, a serious, leaving the show fall. When he finds out the truth, it will blow his mind and his mistreatment of AJ will burn his soul. AJ will return ghostly from the dead and torture Sonny in a way only his, Sonny's own mind can and he will eventually be put in that psychiatric hospital that Luke was in, Miscavitch??
I hope.

Last edited by Mysterious Island Girl; 04-02-2014 at 01:01 PM
Old 04-02-2014, 02:11 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mysterious Island Girl (View Post)
it will blow his mind and his mistreatment of AJ will burn his soul.
it's one thing for sonny to shoot aj, but he'd never logically feel bad about it. maybe by hurting michael, sure, but aj was a pos. i honestly don't even get how he's joined sainthood now. people ~mourning him...
Old 04-02-2014, 05:30 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by deep within me (View Post)
Sonny and Carly have a lot of fcking nerve whenever they go off on how horrible AJ was. Especially when they try to act like the victims in this whole situation. AJ got screwed over by the whole Michael thing before he even realized the kid could be his because Carly was so desperate to hold on to her mother's husband. She drugged AJ, dumped him in an alley and poured booze on him to make him think he'd started drinking again to run him out of town before he realized Michael could be his. She made this a war before he even realized they were anything but friends (and I loved SJB's Carly but she did some horrible things, but she knew she wasn't better than AJ so I could deal). And Sonny. Meat hook. STFU you have no room to talk. You kidnapped AJ, locked him up with a bottle of vodka and threatened to leave him there to die if he didn't sign away his rights to Michael. They spent Michael's entire life poisoning him against AJ. And then if AJ ever dared fight back, fight even half as dirty as they did, they acted like they were the innocent victims of big bad AJ.

NOTHING on this show pisses me off as much as CarSon's attitude towards AJ. And it only started after Sonny got involved. This scene here is why I couldn't hate all the mess between Carly and AJ before Sonny. They did horrible things to each other but there was no holier than thou attitude. After Sonny got involved (and especially after SJB left) Carly started looking down on AJ like she was better than him which was always such bs
Sarah [youtube]
Old 04-03-2014, 08:16 AM
Passionate Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by soapbubbles511 (View Post)
Sonny and Carly have a lot of fcking nerve whenever they go off on how horrible AJ was. Especially when they try to act like the victims in this whole situation. AJ got screwed over by the whole Michael thing before he even realized the kid could be his because Carly was so desperate to hold on to her mother's husband. She drugged AJ, dumped him in an alley and poured booze on him to make him think he'd started drinking again to run him out of town before he realized Michael could be his. She made this a war before he even realized they were anything but friends (and I loved SJB's Carly but she did some horrible things, but she knew she wasn't better than AJ so I could deal). And Sonny. Meat hook. STFU you have no room to talk. You kidnapped AJ, locked him up with a bottle of vodka and threatened to leave him there to die if he didn't sign away his rights to Michael. They spent Michael's entire life poisoning him against AJ. And then if AJ ever dared fight back, fight even half as dirty as they did, they acted like they were the innocent victims of big bad AJ.

NOTHING on this show pisses me off as much as CarSon's attitude towards AJ. And it only started after Sonny got involved. This scene here is why I couldn't hate all the mess between Carly and AJ before Sonny. They did horrible things to each other but there was no holier than thou attitude. After Sonny got involved (and especially after SJB left) Carly started looking down on AJ like she was better than him which was always such bs
Wow, Soapy, thanks for filling me in on many events on GH. I'm not a regular viewer. It looks like AJ will always be shat on and no one will ever give him the cleaner name that he deserves.

Come on GH PTB he, AJ never was as bad as other characters made him to be, yet his disrespect kept on happening. They kept putting him down so that they would feel better about themselves. It seems to me that in other soaps the person is eventually cleared, but not AJ.
Shame.
Old 04-03-2014, 12:34 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mysterious Island Girl (View Post)
Wow, Soapy, thanks for filling me in on many events on GH. I'm not a regular viewer. It looks like AJ will always be shat on and no one will ever give him the cleaner name that he deserves.

Come on GH PTB he, AJ never was as bad as other characters made him to be, yet his disrespect kept on happening. They kept putting him down so that they would feel better about themselves. It seems to me that in other soaps the person is eventually cleared, but not AJ.
Shame.
Your welcome? This is one of my hot button issues. I have spent many an episode ranting expletives at my screen over this.

I wish they had brought Skye back at least for a while for AJ. At least I got some when she came back for Edward's funeral (and she was literally the only one who was happy to find out he was alive) but he really could have used her lately. Skye/AJ is one of my favorite relationships ever on this show. After years of watching him get kicked around by everyone including his own family she was exactly what he needed. She would stand up to Sonny for him. She would stand up to Carly for him. Unlike most of the Qs she had no reason to side with Jason over him. She was one of the few people in his entire life that was firmly Team AJ.

During the meathook incident she had been out of town for a couple weeks and came back when she couldn't get a hold of him. She went down to Sonny's office and confronted him because she knew he was responsible for AJ's disappearance. When Sonny hired a bartender to bring AJ's keys to the Qs and tell them he'd been drinking the rest of them didn't think twice about believing it. Of course AJ was off drinking somewhere. And when Sonny finally let AJ go and the Qs just believed he had been drinking she knew he hadn't and made him tell her what had really happened. She didn't really have any more influence on anybody to change their minds about him or any more ability to fix his problems than he did but she loved him. They were so much alike (which wasn't always a good thing considering their ability to self destruct), had so many of the same insecurities and demons so she had no illusions about who he was and she loved him.

Once I get started about how AJ's been treated over the years I have a hard time stopping
Sarah [youtube]
Old 04-03-2014, 09:57 PM
Fan Forum Star

When will this elizabeth/Obrect be resolved?

'People that are meant to be together always find their way in the end'
BrookeღLucas l EdwardღBella l RonღHermione l RyanღTaylor
avi: NOLA504
Old 04-04-2014, 11:18 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by falling slowly (View Post)
When will this elizabeth/Obrect be resolved?
Hopefully soon because I was reading on the GH's SP That

Spoiler:
Old 04-05-2014, 06:48 PM
Master Fan

:eye_roll:

Just so you know, I wouldn't give it up, no.
Jason Morgan & Sam Mccall
Old 04-06-2014, 09:41 AM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zac Efron's # 1 fan (View Post)
Hopefully soon because I was reading on the GH's SP That

Spoiler:
Spoiler:
Old 04-06-2014, 11:12 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Sounds like some silly stuff is going on.

We will take the best parts of ourselves and make them gold.
icon credit: lucy
Old 04-06-2014, 11:20 AM
Loyal Fan

Spoiler:
Closed Thread   Post New Thread