Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Reply   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 05-05-2024, 03:33 AM
Part-Time Fan

Curtis and Portia should get divorced. They are the worst couple on the show. They only stayed together because Curtis was paralyzed. The show is breaking up couples, so they should break up.

Sasha got a job at the Quartermaine estate so that she and Cody could spend a lot of time together. I like Sasha and Cody as a couple.
Prince Wayne is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2024, 03:48 PM
Fan Forum Hero

I do not know for certain that was why they have stayed together. He is Trina's dad & I think she does not need to go through a divorce in her family at this time.
canflam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2024, 10:57 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by canflam (View Post)
I do not know for certain that was why they have stayed together. He is Trina's dad & I think she does not need to go through a divorce in her family at this time.
I think that the only reason that Portia and Curtis are still together is so the powers that be can say that they have one Black couple on GH. Curtis's storyline was poorly and awkwardly written to the point where I really don't want to see Curtis in another lead storyline and Trina never deserved to have to prop up Curtis and Portia's doomed marriage and Curtis treats Portia like sloppy seconds and has shown that he has no trouble cheating on Portia both physically and emotionally. GH does not have a good history as far as keeping and promoting people of color and Curtis and Portia are not a couple that I could ever root for and look at how fast Curtis is walking and how quickly Portia was thrown into the background and Trina really has nothing to do with Portia but, I knew a long time ago that Trina and Portia's unhealthy and co-dependent relationship was slowly being broken up. Portia got her "happy" marriage but she's now been in the background for months and Trina is usually shown anywhere but at home. Donnell asking for a family for Curtis is the perfect example of be careful what you ask for because it can be used against you and that's exactly what happened to Curtis and now most of the Ashford family is now on the back burner and as soon as Curtis could walk, my first question was when is Curtis going to dump and divorce Portia now that she can't control him and he's not at home 24/7? Portia couldn't even pretend to be happy about Curtis's new job and that also put the Savoy in the background in favor of a storyline with Drew.
Shipper Of: Holly J Sinclair and Declan Coyne, Degrassi's Power Couple, Sean Cameron and Emma Nelson, JT and Liberty, Drew and Bianca, Miles and Maya, Rob and Kristen Maddie and Wes, Riley and Lucas, Josh and Maya and Chuck and Blair, Jesse McKenna and Becca Thatcher and Simone and Eric Daniel and Noa, Max and Liz, Nikolas and Gia, Monse and Cesar and Ariana and Pete, Josh and Donna and Spencer and Trina, Miles and Lola

Last edited by Holland Fan Forever; 05-05-2024 at 11:21 PM
Holland Fan Forever is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2024, 06:42 PM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
Charmed
Castle

Really not a fan of this new Sonny story...
Icon by Fiona
Sandy0401 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2024, 08:21 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sandy0401 (View Post)
Really not a fan of this new Sonny story...
Me either. Steve Burton's return to GH has been a bust and not given GH the ratings and attention that the powers that be were expecting.
Shipper Of: Holly J Sinclair and Declan Coyne, Degrassi's Power Couple, Sean Cameron and Emma Nelson, JT and Liberty, Drew and Bianca, Miles and Maya, Rob and Kristen Maddie and Wes, Riley and Lucas, Josh and Maya and Chuck and Blair, Jesse McKenna and Becca Thatcher and Simone and Eric Daniel and Noa, Max and Liz, Nikolas and Gia, Monse and Cesar and Ariana and Pete, Josh and Donna and Spencer and Trina, Miles and Lola
Old 05-08-2024, 10:31 AM
Part-Time Fan

This show needs to repopulate the hospital with doctors. Britt and Austin were killed off and not replaced. I think that Elizabeth would have more scenes if there were more doctors for her to interact with.
Old 05-08-2024, 03:30 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Yeah. There is Finn & at the hospital typically with her.
Old 05-08-2024, 06:25 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by Prince Wayne (View Post)
This show needs to repopulate the hospital with doctors. Britt and Austin were killed off and not replaced. I think that Elizabeth would have more scenes if there were more doctors for her to interact with.
And yesterday Willow said that she quit her job as a nurse to go work with Drew.
Old 05-11-2024, 04:34 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Can not say that I blame her. Being a doctor is not for everyone & it from what I understand is quite time consuming.
Old 05-12-2024, 02:15 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Can not say that I blame her. Being a doctor is not for everyone & it from what I understand is quite time consuming.
Willow is a nurse and this current storyline really doesn't give her much to do.
Old 05-13-2024, 06:07 AM
Part-Time Fan

These are the characters I want off the show:
1. Sonny- no more mob
2. Ava- another mobster to get rid of
3. Gregory- he is already dying so he should die
4. Trina- boring
5. Portia- even more boring and annoying
6. Lucy- she only annoys me
7. Marshall- a pointless character
8. Robert- Tristan Rodgers should retire
9. Vallentin- get rid of the Cassadines
10. Amy- I don't need to see her again.
11. Olivia- she and Lois are redundant
12. Leo- Olivia can take her kid with her.
13. Avery- my least favorite child of Sonny.
14. TJ- I want Molly to break up with him
Old 05-13-2024, 04:36 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Without Sonny on this soap I am unsure whom would take his place if someone could.
Old 05-13-2024, 07:28 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Without Sonny on this soap I am unsure whom would take his place if someone could.
Like him or not, he's a big part of the show and the new writers rewriting history hasn't gone over well, the May Sweeps this year have been boring and they are over on May 22, 2024.
Old 05-14-2024, 12:15 PM
Fan Forum Hero

That is too bad. Unsure if there was something specific that I want to see happen on 'General Hospital'' during this sweeps period.
Old 05-16-2024, 08:29 PM
Fan Forum Hero

PATRICK MULCAHEY OUT AS GENERAL HOSPITAL HEAD WRITER
Here's the link, https://www.soapoperadigest.com/cont...l-head-writer/
Reply   Post New Thread