Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Reply   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 09-28-2023, 05:33 PM
I am a basketball genius!

Yeah. He did not miss out on a lot though I think.
canflam is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2023, 12:41 PM

I saw that Gladys came clean to Sonny about Sasha. Wish that it happened sooner, but thankfully it did happen. Apparently this is is the end of seeing Gladys on this show for a while at least. Chase learned that his dad has Lou Gherig's disease. Brutal.
Old 11-20-2023, 03:44 PM

I just saw that Anna shot Charlotte. Yikes. Hope that she survives.
Old 12-15-2023, 12:16 PM
Moderator Support Team

General Hospital in Primetime: ABC Sets 60th Anniversary Special — Which Alums Are Returning?
My Kind Of Crazy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-2023, 04:36 PM

Thanks for that news. Should be an interesting show. That is too too bad that Austin was killed off of ''General Hospital''. I liked that character.
Old 01-22-2024, 05:52 PM

Anyone been keeping up with ''General Hospital''? It has been emotional on there with Bobbie Spencer's death. This is right after Nina's secret was exposed to Sonny. Tough times.
Old 02-26-2024, 04:50 PM

Hi guys. Eva LaRue made her debut on ''General Hospital during today's episode. Here is a link to an interview from Soap Digest of her: https://www.soapoperadigest.com/cont...eral-hospital/

Rena Sofer Drops to Recurring Status at ‘General Hospital’

After more than 25 years away, actress Rena Sofer returned to “General Hospital” in October 2023 as Lois Cerullo, but it looks like her time as a contract player in Port Charles has concluded. According to a recent update to the show’s credits, Sofer appears in the recurring section following perennial list leader James Patrick Stuart (Valentin Cassadine).

Although Sofer is now on recurring status, there is no official indication that she’s about to exit the series anytime soon, despite saying in a Soap Opera Digest interview that she agreed to return for a short period of time after getting a text message from the show’s executive producer, Frank Valentini, who had reached out to see if she’d be interested in reprising the role of Lois so that her character might help Ned (Wally Kurth) with regaining his memory after thinking he was Eddie Maine again.

https://m.imdb.com/news/ni64458066/?ref_=nm_nwr_1
Old 03-04-2024, 07:29 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Steve Burton Confirms ‘General Hospital’ Head Writer Switch Changed Jason’s Comeback Storyline
Here's the link, https://michaelfairmantv.com/steve-b...ne/2024/03/04/
Shipper Of: Holly J Sinclair and Declan Coyne, Degrassi's Power Couple, Sean Cameron and Emma Nelson, JT and Liberty, Drew and Bianca, Miles and Maya, Rob and Kristen Maddie and Wes, Riley and Lucas, Josh and Maya and Chuck and Blair, Jesse McKenna and Becca Thatcher and Simone and Eric Daniel and Noa, Max and Liz, Nikolas and Gia, Monse and Cesar and Ariana and Pete, Josh and Donna and Spencer and Trina, Miles and Lola
Holland Fan Forever is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2024, 06:48 PM

Thanks. Wish him well.

Let's Discuss Dante's Fate: Is Dante Leaving General Hospital for Good?

After getting shot in the chest twice, Dante from 'General Hospital' is in critical condition. Is he being written off of the show?

In the latest twist that has General Hospital fans on the edge of their seats, Dominic Zamprogna's beloved character, Dante Falconeri, finds himself in a precarious situation that has sparked widespread speculation about his future on the show.

The recent episode, filled with suspense and unexpected turns, culminates in a heart-stopping moment where Dante is gravely injured, leaving viewers to wonder about his fate and the impact it will have on the intricate web of relationships and storylines in Port Charles.

As General Hospital continues to deliver dramatic story arcs that captivate its audience, the question of whether Dante is leaving the show has become a focal point for discussion among fans. So, is Dante leaving General Hospital?

What happened to Dante?

In a recent suspense-filled episode of General Hospital, Dante Falconeri's safety becomes a concern after he fails to check in post a drop-off at the PCPD. The situation takes a grave turn when Dante is shot by a gunman, leaving him critically injured. Jason Morgan steps in to neutralize the threat and provides immediate assistance to Dante, who is left in a precarious and uncertain condition.

This incident has led to widespread speculation among viewers about Dante's future on the show, with fans eagerly discussing the implications of his injuries and the possibility of him leaving the series.

How Dante's departure could forever change 'General Hospital' as we know it.

The departure of the beloved character Dante Falconeri who was shown on General Hospital for over a decade, marks a pivotal moment in the show's storied history. Dante's journey, characterized by complex relationships, moral dilemmas, and heroic acts, has significantly shaped the dynamics within Port Charles.

Dante's exit allows new characters and storylines to emerge, allowing General Hospital to explore uncharted territories and themes. This transition period offers a unique opportunity for the show's writers to innovate and inject fresh energy into the series, ensuring its longevity and relevance in the competitive landscape of daytime television.

https://www.distractify.com/p/is-dan...neral-hospital
Old 03-19-2024, 10:38 PM

Hey all. Sadly Dante was shot this month on "G.H." It is tough & frusrating as a fan of his to see him go through that. I wish that he was not a member of law enforcement. Hopefully Dante recovers.

I am curious about something & please share your thoughts on this. I will mention that I was not watching "General Hospital" when Jason left that show the most recent time. He was though I think presumed "dead" by most characters on that soap. He also was not mentioned by anyone for most if not all of last year including up until I think Dante was shot & I was wondering what you thought of that. Did nobody in Port Charles think he could back knowing his history? From what I understand about Jason, it is a good idea to be open about him being "dead" or "alive" in general if his body can not be located. I also would have had Carly spend more of her time sharing pleasant memories she had with Jason that she would want to tell someone other than see & hear her feud with Nina in many of her scenes.
Old 03-29-2024, 07:11 AM
New Fan

I really enjoyed GH in 2022. In 2023 the first three months were the best. From April into July the show went downhill. The scab writers took over and the show improved from late July through October. November and early December were boring. The second half of December and January were the best the show has been since last March. February was boring. March was an improvement.
Prince Wayne is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2024, 10:28 PM
Fan Forum Hero

I haven't been at impressed with the new writers. The temporary writers did a better job of pacing and moving things forward,

General Hospital Casts Kody Kavitha and Virgina Ma in Two New Recurring Roles
Here's the link,
https://michaelfairmantv.com/general...es/2024/03/29/
Shipper Of: Holly J Sinclair and Declan Coyne, Degrassi's Power Couple, Sean Cameron and Emma Nelson, JT and Liberty, Drew and Bianca, Miles and Maya, Rob and Kristen Maddie and Wes, Riley and Lucas, Josh and Maya and Chuck and Blair, Jesse McKenna and Becca Thatcher and Simone and Eric Daniel and Noa, Max and Liz, Nikolas and Gia, Monse and Cesar and Ariana and Pete, Josh and Donna and Spencer and Trina, Miles and Lola
Holland Fan Forever is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2024, 10:37 PM

Well, the Nina/Carly fighting did get boring I thought in particular on "General Hospital". I am curious about things that fans want to see happen on "General Hospital" whether they are realistic or not.
Old 03-30-2024, 05:22 AM
New Fan

I want Sonny taken down for good. I want Jason and Michael turned back into Quartermains.
Old 04-06-2024, 09:03 AM
New Fan

Carly is supposed to be female lead of the show, but I find her boring and unlikeable. I don't like Laura Wright either. They show is better when Laura and Anna act as the leads.
Reply   Post New Thread