Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Reply   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 03-24-2024, 04:46 AM
Master Fan

What do you guys think about this post: Avery Pohl's next role could be: the grown up Sydney DiMera, the recast Claire Brady, or the grown up Rachel Black on Days of Our Lives!
Old 03-24-2024, 09:21 AM
I am a basketball genius!

Another "Claire Brady"? That would I think make her the 3rd person having that role in the last 5 years or less. She looks quite different than the others that I have as "Claire Brady". Now Rachel Black I am not familiar with.
canflam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2024, 05:47 AM
New Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nici Dawson (View Post)
What do you guys think about this post: Avery Pohl's next role could be: the grown up Sydney DiMera, the recast Claire Brady, or the grown up Rachel Black on Days of Our Lives!
I would rather have Avery in a prime time show or in movies than in a soap.
Prince Wayne is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2024, 05:00 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by Prince Wayne (View Post)
The show is starting to rehabilitate Esme's mother Heather. Once that is done, I hope the new writers bring back Esme.

Avery Pohl and Adam Huss are on an as-needed basis on General Hospital
https://original.newsbreak.com/@cher...WYeL5zjqU-KwyM
Avery/Esme is written into a corner and Avery has already had her time and talent wasted on GH so I would like to see on something that isn't a soap opera.
Shipper Of: Holly J Sinclair and Declan Coyne, Degrassi's Power Couple, Sean Cameron and Emma Nelson, JT and Liberty, Drew and Bianca, Miles and Maya, Rob and Kristen Maddie and Wes, Riley and Lucas, Josh and Maya and Chuck and Blair, Jesse McKenna and Becca Thatcher and Simone and Eric Daniel and Noa, Max and Liz, Nikolas and Gia, Monse and Cesar and Ariana and Pete, Josh and Donna and Spencer and Trina, Miles and Lola
Holland Fan Forever is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2024, 05:27 PM

I am curious to see her in another role, whether it is on a soap opera or not.
Old 03-29-2024, 06:49 AM
New Fan

Avery Kristen Pohl's episode count over 30 months was 218. Her first airdate was August 16, 2021 and her last airdate was January 31, 2024. She led the monthly episode counts in March 2022 and July 2022.

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/GJxX31NX...pg&name=medium

Last edited by Prince Wayne; 03-29-2024 at 07:06 AM
Old 03-29-2024, 10:31 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by canflam (View Post)
I am curious to see her in another role, whether it is on a soap opera or not.
Avery deserves to play a role where her time and talent are used and not ignored like they were on General Hospital especially as time went on which is why I would like to see her in a role that's not a soap opera.
Shipper Of: Holly J Sinclair and Declan Coyne, Degrassi's Power Couple, Sean Cameron and Emma Nelson, JT and Liberty, Drew and Bianca, Miles and Maya, Rob and Kristen Maddie and Wes, Riley and Lucas, Josh and Maya and Chuck and Blair, Jesse McKenna and Becca Thatcher and Simone and Eric Daniel and Noa, Max and Liz, Nikolas and Gia, Monse and Cesar and Ariana and Pete, Josh and Donna and Spencer and Trina, Miles and Lola
Old 03-29-2024, 11:09 PM

Yeah. If she is on a soap again I hope it is as a more cheerful character. I did not know how often she was on episodes for. Thanks for those numbers.
Old 04-02-2024, 05:24 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Yeah. If she is on a soap again I hope it is as a more cheerful character. I did not know how often she was on episodes for. Thanks for those numbers.
It was all over for Esme as soon as she got her memory back and she couldn't get over her unrequited feelings for Spencer and Spencer moved on with Trina a long time ago, there was nowhere for her to go.
Old 04-04-2024, 10:20 AM
New Fan

Avery Pohl is one of the soap stars participating in Nancy Lee Grahn's ALS event that is taking place on May 4. I hope the soap press interviews her then so that we can hear about her future plans.
Old 04-04-2024, 04:14 PM

Thanks. Hope that event goes well. Terrific news.
Old 04-10-2024, 09:49 AM
New Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Holland Fan Forever (View Post)
It was all over for Esme as soon as she got her memory back and she couldn't get over her unrequited feelings for Spencer and Spencer moved on with Trina a long time ago, there was nowhere for her to go.
I would have preferred having Esme stealing Dex from Josslyn.
Old 04-10-2024, 04:29 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by Prince Wayne (View Post)
The show is starting to rehabilitate Esme's mother Heather. Once that is done, I hope the new writers bring back Esme.

Avery Pohl and Adam Huss are on an as-needed basis on General Hospital
https://original.newsbreak.com/@cher...WYeL5zjqU-KwyM
I hope that if Esme is brought back that she goes to jail and given what was happening last summer, the powers that be have no issues with writing and showing scenes in jail.
Old 04-12-2024, 03:09 PM

Well, first there would need to be a trial I think, but I mean people commit crimes on this soap & do not go to prison at times. It's an odd justice system in Port Charles.
Old 04-13-2024, 09:51 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Well, first there would need to be a trial I think, but I mean people commit crimes on this soap & do not go to prison at times. It's an odd justice system in Port Charles.
I want Esme to have a trial and go to prison after all of her crimes, she deserves that and Trina, Spencer, Cam and Joss deserve justice too. It's not like Esme can just go to another storyline because of all of the people that she hurt, either she was going to jail, or she was going to die, I don't want to see Esme return to GH.
Reply   Post New Thread