Old 01-19-2024, 04:31 PM
I am a basketball genius!

Darn Nikolas.
canflam is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2024, 09:05 PM
Fan Forum Hero

AVERY POHL (ESME) EXITS GENERAL HOSPITAL
Here's a link, https://www.soapoperadigest.com/cont...eral-hospital/
Shipper Of: Holly J Sinclair and Declan Coyne, Degrassi's Power Couple, Sean Cameron and Emma Nelson, JT and Liberty, Drew and Bianca, Miles and Maya, Rob and Kristen Maddie and Wes, Riley and Lucas, Josh and Maya and Chuck and Blair, Jesse McKenna and Becca Thatcher and Simone and Eric Daniel and Noa, Max and Liz, Nikolas and Gia, Monse and Cesar and Ariana and Pete, Josh and Donna and Spencer and Trina, Miles and Lola
Holland Fan Forever is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2024, 06:05 PM

Rats. Wish her well.
Old 02-02-2024, 11:42 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by canflam (View Post)
Rats. Wish her well.
I am not surprised that Avery chose to leave GH. Esme was written into a corner with no way out,
Shipper Of: Holly J Sinclair and Declan Coyne, Degrassi's Power Couple, Sean Cameron and Emma Nelson, JT and Liberty, Drew and Bianca, Miles and Maya, Rob and Kristen Maddie and Wes, Riley and Lucas, Josh and Maya and Chuck and Blair, Jesse McKenna and Becca Thatcher and Simone and Eric Daniel and Noa, Max and Liz, Nikolas and Gia, Monse and Cesar and Ariana and Pete, Josh and Donna and Spencer and Trina, Miles and Lola
Old 02-03-2024, 11:32 AM

Strange. Her time went by so fast on there.
Old 02-06-2024, 06:56 AM
Master Fan

New article and Instagram Posts related to Avery Pohl.
At Home with Jon - avery pohl

Quote:
avery and I met almost five years ago now, through taylor, when we all ran into each other before dominic fike's performance at the hammer museum on april 19th, 2019. it was a small moment, they always are, but I then got to see the continuous growth of a person & artist through the years that followed—that's always special. we didn't see each other for years since our initial @ Home shoot back in 2021 until we met again at a christmas party last year. You never know when the last time is the last time so I'm glad there's so many next times for us still around.

See more photos + a little write-up on the website, link in bio.

Quote:
Tabyana, Avery, and Nicholas (and their stunt doubles) had a lot more fun on that ship than Trina, Esme, and Spencer. 🚢 @averypohl @nicholasalexanderchavez @tabyanaali #GeneralHospital #BehindtheScenes #GH
Old 02-06-2024, 05:23 PM

Thanks. She was on ''The Hardy Boys'' show, but I have yet to watch it.
Old 02-07-2024, 02:38 PM
Master Fan

New Avery Pohl's Instagram Post

Quote:
So lovely to catch up with @jondelreal
Old 02-07-2024, 05:38 PM

That is beautiful.
Old 02-07-2024, 08:09 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Strange. Her time went by so fast on there.
Avery chose to leave GH early and the powers that be granted her request,
Old 02-08-2024, 05:25 PM

Oh. Well, there is a chance that she could return. Unsure if Esme's body was found on "G.H."
Old 02-08-2024, 11:15 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Oh. Well, there is a chance that she could return. Unsure if Esme's body was found on "G.H."
Esme's body wasn't found and I think that it is obvious that Avery wanted to leave GH and the powers that be honored her request. Esme was written like Nelle or Lisa Niles who both caused problems for anyone that they dealt with them. I think that Esme became so focused on Ace and Spencer that it became detrimental to her and ultimately her obsession with Spencer is what lead to her downfall and I keep in mind that both Heather and Ryan told Esme separately to get over Spencer and move on from him but Esme chose not to listen.
Old 02-09-2024, 06:03 PM

Yeah. Just seems like a waste of a character unfortunately, but that can happen on soaps.
Old 02-09-2024, 09:37 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Yeah. Just seems like a waste of a character unfortunately, but that can happen on soaps.
Esme needed to get away from Spencer and Trina and the Cassadine family and get a real fresh start when that wasn't happening and she was written into a corner, I thought that Esme would be written off during the February Sweeps. I think that the powers that be wanted to give Esme amnesia and then get her back together with Spencer but Spencer moved on with Trina and Spencer and Trina became a soap opera super or power couple so that left Esme without much to do and her obsession with Spencer ended up causing Esme her life in my opinion.
Old 02-10-2024, 05:45 PM

That is too bad. I guess they could have had her take Ace & leave Port Charles instead.
Reply   Post New Thread