Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Reply   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 09-29-2007, 07:12 AM
Master Fan

Elisa di Rivombrosa #1 - True love is forever!

I've started watching the Italian tv show "Elisa di Rovombrosa" and I think is amazing. Love the characters the story, the script, everything is awesome so I think we could share thoughts about this soap opera if there're more fans out there!

Elisa di Rivombrosa shippers list:

1. Kalisa
2. Veronakat (Susana)

Season one official site:
Elisa di Rivombrosa
Season two official site:
Elisa di Rivombrosa - Parte Seconda

Last edited by Veronakat; 09-29-2007 at 09:46 PM
Veronakat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2007, 07:15 AM
Master Fan

This is one of the last episode that I've been commenting with lovely Kalisa:

Fabrizio and Anna are so typical brother and sister! Love their relationship and fights. But of course my fave scenes are all Fabrizio/Elisa, very intense love scenes.

Marguerita made a promised to become a nun if God saved her father's life but before doing that she went to talk to Elisa and told her that no matter what happend in the future she'll always love Giulio. Regarding the fortune-teller lady, she tells Elisa that she should be careful 'cause there's a beautiful woman that want his lover (Fabrizio) and that many good and bad things are going to happen to her, just to be careful. To Fabrizio, she tells him that he is in danger and something bad and big is going to happen. Fabrizio doesn't want to listen to her and they leave.

Elisa tells (I think is Amelia) that she doesn't want to have a life with Fabrizio if they cannot have kids, that he deserves better and have an heir. The next morning she's gone and while Guilio is talking to Fabrizio about Marguerite and and her sudden devotion for God, Fabrizio realises that maybe Elisa has gone to the convent to become a nun too. Anna has become a good sister and goes with him to the convent. Fabrizio is not allowed to get in the convent so Anna says she'll go to look for Elisa. When Anna and Elisa met up, Elisa told her that she doesn't deserve to be with Fabrizio and that he should find another girl, have kids and be happy. That Anna was right about her and she should have left Rivombrosa long ago. That he'll forget her eventually.

But Anna told her that Fabrizio cannot live without her, that he loves her more than anything and finally she admits that love is the most important thing and she has learnt the hard way with his husband Albisi. That she have to return to Rivombrosa and she'll be happy to have her there too. Then appears Fabrizio and you know the rest (mindblowing kiss) .

Any thoughts about the episode?
Old 09-29-2007, 03:16 PM
New Fan

I am here!!! I love this show!

Last edited by Kalisa; 09-29-2007 at 03:44 PM Reason: add picture
Kalisa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2007, 06:03 PM
Master Fan

Hey Kalisa!

Wow, those arts are so beutiful! Did you make them? They're perfect, I love them. Thanks for sharing

Okay, I've just watched episode 10 and OMG! Is that nothing happy can happy to Elisa and Fabrizio? Poor guys, they're cursed or something

I can't believe what Count Draco just did. He just made Frabrizio kills him. Well, actually it's like he killed himself. So sad scene Fabrizio what's heartbroken, his only good friend. And later they take him to see Margueritta while Giulio is dying and trying to say Fabrizio about Lucretzia and her evil plans. Damn it! Poor Gioulio, Marguerite, Fabrizio and Elisa

And how weak and stupid can men be? Why on earth Fabrizio kissed Lucretzia? At least Elisa went to see her later and told her a few words. Go Elisa!

I like what's going on between Dr. Antonio Chapi and Anna. They're becoming close or at least Anna is trying. I like her very much now. And Bianca? She's been treating Elisa like crap and now she's apologising, wow, goof for her too. She's been the one that let the murders in Rivombrosa

Emilia and Martino are so cute! Aww, they're very close and the pillow scene was touching and so nice. However I'm a little worried on how they're going to develop these characteres. A brother/sister relationship or a romantic one? 'Cause they are cousins after all and it'd be weird if they fell in love, they're family. At that time they married between cousins thought
Old 10-01-2007, 10:32 AM
New Fan

Hello! I cried when Guilio made Fabrizio fight him and ended up dying. Fabrizio always lost to Guilio, until it was about Elisa and life/death situation! Then he showed what he was really made of! It is like they just keep having all kinds of bad luck! I think everyone's has been in that library searching for the list and documents!! Is Angelo turning against Fabrizio or are they tricking Angelo into looking for the documents? He seems a little on the bad side at times.

What did Elisa say to make Fabrizio follow her around the grounds outside after Bianca apologized to her,which I must say was definitley in order!! Bianca had treated her so badly! I figured that Elisa told Lucretzia off after Fabrizio kissed her. Too funny...way to go Elisa! Fabrizio seems to be blind sometimes!! He just keeps falling into Lucretzia's traps. DUH! I get frustrated at him and for poor Elisa. She is a savvy young lady and wise to the trickery.

Emilia and Martino are such cuties! I love that scene between them playing with pillows!

No I did not make the pictures. There is a girl on the other forum who does a wonderful job at making pics of them! I found these on the internet!

Keep watching!!
Old 10-02-2007, 04:12 PM
Master Fan

Kalisa, wow, thank you for posting those beautiful arts. I love them

Oh, I've almost done with first season!

They wanted to hang up Fabrizio and Lucretzia and Ranieri made a plan to make him escape. I don't trust them. Poor Fabrizio in jail and turtured by Ranieri . However I haven't seen him sexier than in the trial scenes . Not shaved and all his hair messy and his blue eyes

It was great to see Elisa with a gun and threatening Lucretzia . It's the first time I've seen Lucretzia scared.

Aww, Anna and Dr. Antonio Chepi, they're . I'm so glad when they finally kissed . Albise is so evil, grrr, good for Angelo kicking his ass!

Kalisa, let's make a deal . From this Thursday 4th October start airing EDR2 here . I know we both hate some facts that are going to happen but we can skip some parts and comment the other stories.

I mean, I'd like to see how Emilia and Martino grow up, Anna and Antonio relationship, Angelo and maybe Ursulina... there're interesting characters and want to be ready for EDR3.

Well, for now I still have to find out what's going to happen with Fabrizio, Elisa, Rivombrosa and the list. I'm excited for tomorrow's episode
Old 10-02-2007, 05:14 PM
New Fan

I will watch along with you. You will have to help me out with translation. Yes Fabrizio/Alessandro is rather appealing to say the least in the courtroom!! He can make one's heart go "pitter pat" real fast!! Don't tell my husband!! hehehe!! I fell so sorry for Elisa in the courtroom. You did see that part....right? I wanted to cry with her! I have all of the 'Elisa' forums in my favorites on my computer!! I snoop through them from time to time. One or two of them are Italian and one is Spanish mostly!! I will look through my list for that one for you. Some of the girls on Alessandro's forum are on the 'Elisa' forums as well. You will see them in both places. I will watch the last episode as well tomorrow! Talk to you then!!

Kalisa
Old 10-03-2007, 04:56 PM
Master Fan

Oh, I've just seen the last episode of the first season! OMG! What such a wonderful ending. I loved it and I've been all the time nervous at the verge of my seat for everything what's going on, how sad Fabrizio was when thinks Elisa is dead, he's almost going to die but Elisa appears with the list in the last second

I wish they end the story there. WHY WHY WHY if the book have a happily ever after ending they have to do that to Fabrizio in EDR2?

Tomorrow first episode of EDR2. I'm still afraid of watching. I've been reading that the plot is not half good as EDR1 and Christiano is very boring. I can't stand the idea of Elisa with this other guy and I don't know if the other character will still be on the show.

Let's give it a try, okay? And after a few episodes we'll decide if we keep on watching or not.
Old 10-03-2007, 07:33 PM
New Fan

Hi! I am willing to give the 2nd series a try. Have tissues ready for about the 3rd episode. Elisa and Christiano do not get married...she honors Fabrizio's memory by not ever marrying again. And from what I have heard and read there are no children between Elisa and Christiano either. That is good!! There are more heartbreaking scenes later on in the 2nd series when she finds out about Fabrizio's death and what really happened.

I loved the end to the first series...it is so perfect! And Elisa is given the title Countessa di Rivombrosa!! Yay!! They can marry now with no problems!!! (Even though at that point in the series, everyone loves Elisa, they probably would not have gotten much of a fuss from anyone if they married without her having a title.!!) The title just made it all that much more romantic and better!! Then she told him she was going to have a baby!!

Last edited by Kalisa; 10-03-2007 at 07:53 PM Reason: add pictures
Old 10-05-2007, 03:10 PM
Master Fan

Wow, thanks for posting such a beutiful arts! I love all of them . I do agree that EDR1 is perfect. Hey, and there's the banner you're using in Alessandro forum at the moment too. It's wonderful.

And I especially like the first wallpaper/art. Great colores and those looks

thanks for the good news about Elisa and Cristiano! I think I can breathe now . I cannot see her loving anyone else than Fabrizio and Cristiano story is lame. Well, we'll see.

Off to see episode 2. And thanks for the advice of the tissues

This one is mesmerizing:

Old 10-05-2007, 09:41 PM
New Fan

He has beautiful eyes. How did you do watching the episode tonight. I cried before, during and after. I love the music to this show! I could listen to it all day!!

This is some of the best acting I have ever seen! She was probably able to place herself in the moment and feel it because of their relationship in real life.
Old 10-06-2007, 04:32 PM
Master Fan

I do agree. So true
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kalisa (View Post)
This is some of the best acting I have ever seen! She was probably able to place herself in the moment and feel it because of their relationship in real life.
I watched EDR2 episode 2 yesterday night and just when it finished, I had to rewind my tape and see the previous episode just to cheer me up.

Let’s start with the happy things:

- Martino’s recovering was great and how Fabrizio has become so fond of him is touching. Loved the fact that they came back to their “secret” place where everything is possible.

- Elisa and Fabrizio’s fight. Awesome. I enjoyed pretty much that they both have such strong personalities and convictions. Priceless when Elisa tries to touch Fabrizio’s face and he doesn’t let her. Fabrizio was right in being mad at Elisa but at the end he understands and their make up was worth it. So funny when Fabrizio is teasing Elisa by not going to bed and staying on the floor. Good one, it works perfectly!

- And aww, the gift Fabrizio gives to Elisa. Her own star . Could they be anymore in love? I don’t think so.

- Wasn’t Cristiano that bandit that attacked Fabrizio and his captain? He was telling the story to Elisa and I think it was him, wasn’t he?

- Great scene when Antonio comes to Rivombrosa and see Anna after a while and kissed her while Fabrizio is watching *lol*. He was amused and happy for them both.

- Wow, I didn’t expect that Fabrizio killed Ranieri after all. Yay for Fabrizio! Stupid Armand Benac that shot him at the back, grrrrrrrrrrrrrr.

I should have listen to graziamaria and stop watching after the Christmas morning. OMG! I never cry when watching movies or TV shows. Although I admit some books made me cry a little. Anyway, fortunately I was watching Fabrizio’s death alone so no one could see me. I had already seen that scene many times in youtube and thought I could hold it but seeing Elisa on her knees holding Fabrizio’s body and screaming under the pouring rain… was too much. So hard to see. Very very sad.

However I’ve to say that they played the scene perfectly well. Vittoria did a great job and you feel Elisa’s pain and suffering. I liked that they left her alone with his Fabrizio in that moment. It was their goodbye and it had to be just the two of them, intimate.

So no EDR2 till Monday since the show airs from Monday to Friday. I’m guessing the upcoming episodes are going to be tough to watch but I want to know how the other characters evolve after Fabrizio’s death.

But I think I'm going to cry like a baby after wathing this episode

Oh, I love the music too. It totally fits the love scenes and everything.
Old 10-13-2007, 08:59 PM
New Fan

On the other forum...'QueenMary' told me that she believes it is November 4th that Rivombrosa3 will start to air. So that is not too far off! YAY!!
Old 10-23-2007, 12:46 PM
Master Fan

Really? That's great! November 4th is coming close.

With the big dissapointment of EDR2 I'm looking forward to seeing the third part. It has to be better
Reply   Post New Thread