View Single Post
Old 10-02-2007, 04:12 PM
Veronakat
Master Fan

Kalisa, wow, thank you for posting those beautiful arts. I love them

Oh, I've almost done with first season!

They wanted to hang up Fabrizio and Lucretzia and Ranieri made a plan to make him escape. I don't trust them. Poor Fabrizio in jail and turtured by Ranieri . However I haven't seen him sexier than in the trial scenes . Not shaved and all his hair messy and his blue eyes

It was great to see Elisa with a gun and threatening Lucretzia . It's the first time I've seen Lucretzia scared.

Aww, Anna and Dr. Antonio Chepi, they're . I'm so glad when they finally kissed . Albise is so evil, grrr, good for Angelo kicking his ass!

Kalisa, let's make a deal . From this Thursday 4th October start airing EDR2 here . I know we both hate some facts that are going to happen but we can skip some parts and comment the other stories.

I mean, I'd like to see how Emilia and Martino grow up, Anna and Antonio relationship, Angelo and maybe Ursulina... there're interesting characters and want to be ready for EDR3.

Well, for now I still have to find out what's going to happen with Fabrizio, Elisa, Rivombrosa and the list. I'm excited for tomorrow's episode
Veronakat is offline   Reply With Quote