Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 11-04-2004, 06:03 PM
MST Manager

Quote:
Originally posted by gigglegal
yea, they're all still on the island. the only people in real salem are: lumi&will, belle, phillip, jan, shawn, grandpa shawn, abby, kate, brandon, mimi&rex, julie, bonnie, mickey. i think thats it!
Celeste, Lexie and little Zack are in real Salem, too.

Last edited by NikNak; 11-04-2004 at 08:34 PM
Old 11-07-2004, 04:42 PM
Master Fan

I just read that they're already going to make Abby into a 16 year old I was wondering what was taking them so long...
Old 11-25-2004, 11:23 PM
Extreme Fan

Days is so boring right now, I can't bear to watch. But one thing I am interested in is what Jack and Jen named their baby. Does anyone know?

Kath
Old 11-26-2004, 04:52 PM
MST Manager

Quote:
Originally posted by Kath7
Days is so boring right now, I can't bear to watch. But one thing I am interested in is what Jack and Jen named their baby. Does anyone know?

Kath
I think the baby is named Jack Patrick.
Old 11-30-2004, 09:48 PM
Passionate Fan

Thanks for the info Maria. Sorry it took me so long to respond. Was Bo with Hope when he slept with Billie? Why did he do that? Was this around the time of the Franco Kelly stuff too? What happened to the baby, did she miscarry? I remember when Hope died in the acid she said things hadn't been that great for her and Bo lately, what had been going on? Thanks!
"You said we were destined to be together."
avie: thanks Paul!
Old 12-02-2004, 09:32 PM
Part-Time Fan

My memory may be a bit foggy on this but Bo and Hope were seperated at the time and Bo and Billie slept together in Italy. They were trying to take down some drug guy and they had to pretend that they were together. They got married there as well. Billie had the baby in the swamp where Greta was. The baby was stillborn and it was a very sad scene. She named the baby Georgia because of a the song Georgia she heard on the radio. Hope at this time flirted with Franco a bit but they never really had a relationship. Kate I believe was paying Franco to try and seduce Hope so that she would stay away from Bo. Billie also tried to blame the baby's death on Hope I can't remember why. I hope this helps!
Old 12-04-2004, 04:13 AM
Part-Time Fan

I havn't been watching that much lately, but I tuned in today for a few minutes... and did i hear right? GEORGIA is ALIVE?!?!?!

If that is true... what outrageous storyline did they come up with to make that even possible!?
Old 12-04-2004, 09:12 PM
Supreme Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by Kath7

Kath
KATH!

Ahem, yeah, Jack Patrick is the name, I believe. As NikNak said. I am falling out of love with Days myself. I just simply don't understand why everyone is so out of character. Mickey is the worst, I think. There's no way he'd have to choose between Maggie and Bonnie. There's no choice to make. Maggie is filet mignon and Bonnie is dog food.
Old 12-05-2004, 02:15 AM
MST Manager

Quote:
Originally posted by *Maria*
Mickey is the worst, I think. There's no way he'd have to choose between Maggie and Bonnie. There's no choice to make. Maggie is filet mignon and Bonnie is dog food.

Lovely way to put it.

But, yeah, Mickey is the WORST. He just stands there and looks stupid half the time. I need him to go back to GH and be Edward.
Old 12-08-2004, 06:31 PM
Passionate Fan

So bo is off with Billie now helping her? I hope they don't go that route again. So who is off the island and who is still on? Did they find out who the matermind was? So we are supposed to believe Sami is still in love with Brandon? What's going on with Mimi? Why was she at Jan's? Do shawn and Belle know how crazy jan is and what she did to shawn? Thanks!
"You said we were destined to be together."
avie: thanks Paul!
Old 12-27-2004, 08:09 PM
Dedicated Fan

can't stand Brandon! keep him away from my Lumi!

Lumi Headquarters
Old 12-31-2004, 06:27 AM
Absolute Fan

I know a lot of people that don't watch Days anymore because of how the characters are nowadays. It sucks. I'm looking forward to Belle and Philip's wedding though. I really hope everyone finds out what a psycho Jan is.

Veronica Mars, House, Gilmore Girls, and Bones fangirl
Old 02-18-2005, 01:21 PM
MST Manager

I found this thread on page 2.

I think it might be testimony to how much this soap SUCKS right now.
Old 02-18-2005, 05:57 PM
Extreme Fan

I loved the John & Marlena pier scene recently. They were amazing together as they always are.

writer/muse soulmates
Old 02-18-2005, 09:26 PM
Part-Time Fan

I hate Kate soooooooo MUCH!
Closed Thread   Post New Thread