Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 08-26-2004, 08:27 PM
MST Manager

DOOL~ Lumi's Engaged, Shawn Gets Out Of Cage & Spouse Swapping Has Fans In A Rage!

Here's our new thread.

Thanks for the title suggestion, Mary Jane.

Last edited by NikNak; 09-01-2004 at 04:16 PM
Old 08-30-2004, 03:58 PM
Ultimate Fan

I'm watching it now...
John and Kate?! Not liking that at all. The new Belle seems OK. I haven't watched in a long time so it'll take me a while to get back into the swing of things. LUMI made this episode for me, though. Lucas looking hotter than ever! Wow.
I'm thinking the thread title should include something about Shawn being locked up in the cage for the last three months...I dunno, it's funny. Glad he finally got out of the cage today. Now to getting out of the room...Watch that take another month.
Old 08-30-2004, 05:02 PM
Passionate Fan

Thread title suggestion:

Lumi's engaged, Shawn gets out of the cage, and Spouse swapping has the fans in a rage!

MissCongenialty- Ditto to the above statement about Lucas' hottness. Sami is a very very lucky woman.
Old 08-30-2004, 09:24 PM
Ultimate Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by Mary Jane Parker
Thread title suggestion:

Lumi's engaged, Shawn gets out of the cage, and Spouse swapping has the fans in a rage!

Love that title

I was disappointed with the show today, I was hoping for some more drama. At least Bo has finally figured it out, it will probably take another month for him to convince everyone else
Old 08-31-2004, 03:12 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Everwood

I adore Lumi. Bry and Ali have so much chemistry together. They are so natural and you can tell how great friends they are in real life because they really sizzle together as Lucas/Sami. In other words, I can just see the realness to them and I see the overlapping between Lucas/Sami as well as Bry/Ali. It is so fun to watch.
Old 09-01-2004, 04:14 PM
MST Manager

Quote:
Originally posted by Mary Jane Parker
Thread title suggestion:

Love it.

*goes to edit thread title now*
Old 09-02-2004, 01:50 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Everwood

Yep, Mary Jane, that title is perfect.
Old 09-02-2004, 02:05 AM
Fan Forum Star

The thing that sickens me is that I can already see how they're laying the groundwork for Bo to come in and single-handedly rescue an island-full of dead loved ones. And I hate the Hero Bo storylines. Took him two weeks and and Olympic break to figure out where he'd heard that stupid code.

And I'm with John. In this scenario, it would be far more likely for Bo to be hearing exactly what he wants to hear.
Old 09-03-2004, 07:43 PM
Ultimate Fan

Love the title!

Glad Shawn escaped from Jan's...but what the heck is he doing at Belle's? Shouldn't he be at the hospital or police station or something?! This is getting really tiring to watch.

Lucas has nothing to be jealous about. I think Sami has moved on past Brandon. (I mean if I had Lucas, I would totally forget about old what's-his-face). Anyway, I hope these two can work things out.

The IslandSalem folk are just sitting around now doing what exactly?

Too much stuff to wrap my head around...I hope next week will show some progress.
Old 09-04-2004, 12:46 PM
Master Fan

Shawn escapes and doesn't call 911 or try to get medical help while he's bleeding to death......he deserves to go back to his cage.

As for the title...not all fans are in a rage...I like Marlena and Roman back together....but that's just me.

Icon
Old 09-06-2004, 08:11 PM
Part-Time Fan

does anyone know what ever happened to crystal? did she disappear into thin air or did she move out?

*Mimi/Rex*Belle/Shawn*Brady/Chloe*Sami/Lucas*Nathan/Haley*Lucas/Brooke*

Welcome to Salem: Gateway to famous couples
Old 09-06-2004, 11:27 PM
Fan Forum Star

I believe she escaped, so to speak. I don't know. I found her incredibly boring so I didn't really watch her scenes.

Okay, another day and another lesson for Shawn. People on the verge of passing out in their girlfriend's should (a) call someone, anyone, say a parent, to tell them where they are, (b) stay put and out of the way from crazy psychos willing and able to kidnap them, again, and (c) try to relax and rest a bit to aid healing or at least put some sort of garrotting on that bleeding ankle.

Though I'll bet you that "bleeding" ankle left so much "blood" that nobody will see anything once they come back to that empty apartment.
Old 09-07-2004, 12:53 PM
Master Fan

Speaking of missing people....where the hell is Jack....I'm pissed that Patrick did all the baby delivering crap with Jennifer. That sucked. Rant over.

Icon
Old 09-07-2004, 09:28 PM
Fan Forum Star

Jack's potentially dying as well on the other side of the ravine where Jennifer is. The sucky part is that you know they'd all (the three Deveraux) be doing dandy if they were all together. Jack and Jennifer have always, always, given each other strenght. And they both really need it right now.
Old 09-08-2004, 02:06 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Everwood

sunnykerr. You crack me up. And you are sooooo dead on correct. I could not agree more with your posts.
Closed Thread   Post New Thread