Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 05-14-2016, 10:23 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kylebraxtonisthebest (View Post)
So it's happened Billy/Phyllis had sex. I wonder where it's headed now they've crossed that line because the deed is done and they can't take it back.

Seems like trying to resist one another although Billy has no regrets. Seems like he's already in love while Phyllis is rejecting it. Jack sees something is going on obviously...
Old 05-14-2016, 09:49 PM
Master Fan

ET spoke with Gina/Jason and had BTS footage of filming the love scene.

Old 05-15-2016, 12:18 AM
Fan Forum Star

Wow they were hot together!
Old 05-15-2016, 09:52 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by eternal◘fate (View Post)

Seems like trying to resist one another although Billy has no regrets. Seems like he's already in love while Phyllis is rejecting it. Jack sees something is going on obviously...
Phyllis is definitely trying to resist but it doesn't last long. This week they'll be making out in the park.

I had to laugh when Billy said they didn't happen sooner because of Jack. Like excuse me don't use him as an excuse when your loyalty means absolutely nothing and you screwed his wife anyway. You're right that Jack is suspicious I assume that's why he was asking Hilary about her affair with Devon.
Old 05-18-2016, 03:39 PM
Fan Forum Legend

I think it's obviously that Billy doesn't care for Jack pain even if he's saying he does....
Be quite honest, of all the family relationships on the soap, we can make a case for Billy/Jack being the most distant. Jack hates everything Billy does, never trust in him, slams him anything he can... it makes this whole affair less shocking. lol

I think of course Adam/Newman siblings are others who aren't close.

However, Billy/Jack relationship is truly damaged and I feel for me I couldn't take their brothership seriously when Jack covered for Adam (the guy who ran over Billy's daughter} and protected him as his own son. He always choose everyone over Billy which is why even though I dislike Billy/Phyllis relationship being an affair... I really don't feel bad for Jack.

I think if it was like close brothers who had each other backs, always were there for one another through the good and bad times than I'd feel more sadness as I should probably feel.
Old 05-18-2016, 11:07 PM
Master Fan

Tbh probably the main reason that I do feel bad for Jack is that I just cant stand Billy at all.

Billy is such a dirty scoundrel. He goes from making eyes at/wanting round 2 with Phyllis then not being happy that Victoria's not setting around pining for him.

So awkward the other day when Chelsea was saying that she looks up to Phyllis/Jack as a couple because of what they've gotten through together. They are not a couple to look up to ever!!
Old 05-19-2016, 12:41 PM
Fan Forum Legend

I think that's an absolute joke. Phyllis/Jack are the couple to look up to?... they did went through their times in the past but yeah. Phyllis did cheat on Jack before with Nick (happily) and I actually preferred Jack with Kelly before she went complete crazy.

Oh I love Billy, which is why I don't feel sad for Jack... this Marco storyline made things worst for me because he looked like nothing but a coward to me.
Old 05-19-2016, 09:06 PM
Master Fan

Quote:

Oh I love Billy, which is why I don't feel sad for Jack... this Marco storyline made things worst for me because he looked like nothing but a coward to me.
Honestly I have no particular liking for any of the three in this particular triangle. But I can freely admit that the Philly chemistry is incredible.
Old 06-07-2016, 08:15 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Quote:
Honestly I have no particular liking for any of the three in this particular triangle. But I can freely admit that the Philly chemistry is incredible.
You sound like me when it comes to some relationships! even if I don't get/want the ship, I don't deny the chemistry where there is some.
Old 06-07-2016, 11:26 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
You sound like me when it comes to some relationships! even if I don't get/want the ship, I don't deny the chemistry where there is some.
Yep there's no point denying the chemistry when it's clearly there just because you don't care about it.
Old 06-16-2016, 09:40 AM
Fan Forum Legend

I'm two episodes behind and the latest episode I saw was of Billy admitting he loves Phyllis. I already knew that but nice that Billy knows. lol It just made this love affair even more complicated.
Old 06-18-2016, 01:55 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
I'm two episodes behind and the latest episode I saw was of Billy admitting he loves Phyllis. I already knew that but nice that Billy knows. lol It just made this love affair even more complicated.
I haven't been watching (surprise, surprise ) but I hear he's agreed to be her side-hoe because I've seen nothing about Phyllis leaving Jack.
Old 06-18-2016, 02:20 AM
Master Fan

What made Jack and Billy have such a difficult relationship or were they always like that?
Old 06-18-2016, 05:15 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by cherrios (View Post)
What made Jack and Billy have such a difficult relationship or were they always like that?
To the best of my recollection things have never been this difficult between Jack and Billy. However, I do think things began to sour between them around the time when it was revealed Jack was aware of Gabriel's true identity as Adam from almost the very beginning.
Old 06-18-2016, 10:38 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Quote:
To the best of my recollection things have never been this difficult between Jack and Billy. However, I do think things began to sour between them around the time when it was revealed Jack was aware of Gabriel's true identity as Adam from almost the very beginning.
Completely agree.
That's when things begin to go completely downhill for Jack and Billy's relationship when Jack protected the man (Adam) who killed his daughter Delia.

Also Jack always sees Billy as the screwup and Billy has finally had enough of it in like the past three years.

The affair with Billy and Phyllis didn't happen out of revenge or anything though. It was building up even before the Billy recast. They were drawn to each other because of their hatred for Victor Newman and Phyllis started drifting apart from Jack when she noticed she was sleeping with Marco (Jack's twin non-brother lol) and of course Jack never told her until months later.
So, I personally felt that the writers should've established that Phyllis sees Marco when she sees Jack (similar to a storyline that happened in General Hospital in 2005...).

Jack has been a coward really. He's allowed Victor to get away with everything and he's judged Phyllis for not being calm while Billy has been in agreement over Jack being a coward and telling him to man up.
Basically they mainly connect because they don't judge each other or try to change each other.

With Jack, he's always trying to change Phyllis and Phyllis was like "This is how I was when you married me." and Victoria is always trying to change Billy, and he's finally had enough as well.

The main reason they are drawn to one another is because of the non-judgement, hatred towards Victor Newman and now the sexual attraction.

Closed Thread   Post New Thread