Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 10-14-2019, 03:51 PM
I am a basketball genius!

Katie appears like a role model compared to others, but seems like a bad choice to have kids knowing they won't be around a role model at all if that's the case on this show. I'm not able to get to a computer today as it is a staff in-service day at the libraries in my county, so am posting from my phone. There's a lot to discuss about last week's episodes though. I did find if odd that Brooke invited herself into Shauna's home to complain pretty much or confront her if you want to call it that. Curious in real life if things happen that way. There is so much I wish I knew more about. Like if it was escalated & Shauna had a gun on her & used it after Brooke slapped her, would that be "standing her ground"? She wasn't even invited into her home that recall. Also, which episode did Flo give Steffy a baby that didn't belong to her? That sounds like something I'm interested in seeing play out.

Last edited by canflam; 10-14-2019 at 04:06 PM
Old 10-16-2019, 03:51 PM

There's so much to discuss about this show guys & will you tell me who ''Donna'' is? I don't think I remember her from previous the episodes that I've seen.

OK, so before Katie's family found out that Flo is her donor I was curious what they would do right after hearing that news. This was because Flo was very intent on her being a donor kept secret. I understand that most if not all of Katie's family doesn't seem to like Flo much, but what's really the worst that could've happened? None of what I thought was going to happen did. Bill could have said when he was Flo: ''Oh man, it's you!''? We don't want your kidney! Take it back!'' That would've been drastic, but these people at least Brooke seems to spend much of her time focusing on hating Flo & Shauna, but to me if 1 of them is giving a kidney away to one of your family members that you love, try to let bygones be bygones for a while & just accept the kidney. Brooke thought Shauna was joking when she told her about Flo giving Katie a kidney, which brings up is that how people joke on this show? I mean come on Brooke. I've never heard someone joke about giving away a kidney. Seems like that would be pretty mean.

Finally, as soon Shauna announced that Flo was the donor the camera only went to Brooke & Katie. I'd instead have had that camera go around the whole room & get everyone's facial expressions to that news. Someone could've fainted theoretically & we wouldn't have found out until the next episode.
Old 11-06-2019, 01:33 PM

Anyone else trying to keep up with this show? I just watched the Halloween episode from this year earlier today. Eric & Quinn dressed up as I guess people from ancient Rome. Now, Quinn was talking with Shauna about Ridge & Quinn from a while ago & I'm not certain if Ridge & Quinn just kissed or if they actually slept together once. Also, from I think a few weeks ago, there was an episode where Thomas was going over an ''in & out'' list with Zoe, which I found kinda of funny. I mean, man I did not know that people still make those lists.

I will say, I'm not a fan of custody battles as is happening & perhaps going to continue for a while between Thomas & Hope. Also, not thrilled with her trying to manipulate him. I do wonder though when Hope if ever was in love with Thomas. I mean enough to have his child.

Also, so Wayne Brady was ''Buckingham'' apparently & I can hardly wait to see those episode that he was on. His character sounds interesting.
Old 11-08-2019, 07:37 AM
Fan Forum Legend

I can see your confusing with some things since you just started this show but I have so many years on this show so I am use to everything and know most of the back stories. lol

So what will be the cliffhanger moment for todays' episode, a possible death?

Last edited by eternalfate; 11-10-2019 at 06:39 PM
Old 11-10-2019, 03:37 PM

Thanks for posting in this thread again. I'm almost caught up. It was odd I thought when last week Bill said there are ways to ''deal with Thomas outside the law.'' OK, so why hasn't he done them yet? Oh also, in the latest episode I watched, Zoe kissed Thomas & it was odd, because he still talked about Hope to her right after she kissed him. Now this show for whatever reason is I think mostly at this time centered on a custody battle. Anyway, I'm reading a character bio of Thomas on Wikipedia & this is some crazy stuff that he was involved in. Maybe 1 of you told me this before, but Thomas had a child with Caroline who was the wife of Ridge? Whoa. Now, how did Caroline exactly die?
Old 11-11-2019, 03:35 PM
Master Fan

Is Steffy leaving for good?
Philanthropist.

You can take away my house, all my tricks and toys, but one thing you can't take away – I am IRON MAN.
Old 11-12-2019, 02:00 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by canflam (View Post)
: Now, how did Caroline exactly die?
If you are talking about the most recent Caroline, I believe she died off screen. A blood clot or something?

I haven't seen anything about JMW (Steffy) leaving the show.

NONE of these storylines have me interested in watching.
Old 11-12-2019, 04:33 PM

Yeah. The younger Caroline Spencer I mean. OK, so on Wikipedia it mentions that she was played by Lindsay Godfrey from 2012 to 2019/19/3. So, since her final appearance was back in March, that was well before I started watching this show regularly. It also mentions that she was the daughter Karen Spencer, niece of Bill Spencer Jr., & she has the same name that her aunt does. She also had 2 moms apparently.
Old 11-12-2019, 10:12 PM
Fan Forum Star

I'm so tired of thius Borooke/Hope/ Thomas/Ridge stroyline over Douglas.

Steffy needs a new man! Ugh Liam is so boring.
Old 11-13-2019, 04:49 PM

The show is about 2 rival families, so unless new characters get brought in, she's going to likely I'd guess be involved with 1 of the Spencers. I haven't seen any episodes this week yet, but I hope that custody storyline gets wrapped up soon.
Old 11-14-2019, 06:45 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Hope and Brooke will show the true hypocrites they are this week. They are all about telling the truth and not doing bad things and we all know they will do everything to keep this Thomas thing a secret. What a joke.
Old 11-17-2019, 12:08 PM
Master Fan

I haven't been watching but I don't doubt it.
Philanthropist.

You can take away my house, all my tricks and toys, but one thing you can't take away – I am IRON MAN.
Old 11-17-2019, 02:45 PM

Wow. I'm caught up on last week's episodes & supposedly Thomas died. It was somewhat odd to see how Hope acted, because though she was in part responsible for his 'death'', she also thought that he was unstable & doesn't want him around his own son. What a terrible way to die though if he is dead. I will point out that the current actor portraying Thomas has been doing it for less than a year, which makes me wonder why have had his character continue after Pierson Fodé left the show only to have this character killed off less than 9 months later? If that's what indeed happened. Oh, so I was reading on Wikipedia that Steffy had a twin named ''Phoebe''. Wow. Most women or people don't look like Steffy, but apparently at least 1 other did & I missed out on it. Darn it. Well, I'll need to go back & find those episodes I suppose.
Old 11-17-2019, 04:45 PM
Fan Forum Legend

I am doubting Thomas is really dead, it'd be shocking if we find out he really died but until I get more proof on it, I am counting his death out.

Well the character of Thomas has been portrayed by a lot of actors. Pierson ain't even close to the original Thomas portrayal. lol

Steffy had a FRATERNAL twin. Portrayed by MacKenzie Mauzy.
Phoebe died in a car accident when Rick was the driver. Rick is of course Brooke's son... so if Thomas were really dead this would be the second time one of Ridge kids died in the hands of one of Brooke's children...
Old 11-18-2019, 11:23 AM
Fan Forum Star

I'm sure Thomas will be back. Ugh I wish Hope would go away.