Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 09-04-2019, 02:50 PM
Fan Forum Hero

No I don't. I'm learning on the fly so to speak of these characters. It seems to me that Bill has wanted to get revenge on Thomas for quite a while though & I wonder what did he wait for? That hospital scene was disturbing today. Plus it didn't seem necessary to me for Bill to tell Thomas his apparent plans for revenge on him.
Old 09-04-2019, 04:02 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by canflam (View Post)
Plus it didn't seem necessary to me for Bill to tell Thomas his apparent plans for revenge on him.
Subtly is not his strong suit.
Philanthropist.

You can take away my house, all my tricks and toys, but one thing you can't take away – I am IRON MAN.
Old 09-04-2019, 04:28 PM
Fan Forum Hero

OK. That reminds me what happened to that detective? Seem that he'd have wanted to be around for what Bill said to Thomas, but at least Ridge was I suppose for some of it. What an odd thing to be ease-dropped on. Guess there are no cameras around to pick upon Bill's chats. Lucky him if so. Now, if you were Thomas & were able to get out of that hospital in 1 piece, what would you do first, second, & third? I'd make an attempt to get a restraining order against Bill, but maybe he thinks that's unnecessary.
Old 09-04-2019, 04:59 PM
Elite Fan

I had no problem with what Bill said today he was right on point.
Old 09-04-2019, 07:33 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Quote:
No I don't. I'm learning on the fly so to speak of these characters. It seems to me that Bill has wanted to get revenge on Thomas for quite a while though & I wonder what did he wait for? That hospital scene was disturbing today. Plus it didn't seem necessary to me for Bill to tell Thomas his apparent plans for revenge on him.

I told you a few posts back

I don't hate Thomas but Thomas deserves ALL THE HATE he's getting. This guy threatened his OWN SON!

He did this to his son!

Scared his son just to get manipulate Hope into marrying him for little Douglas.
He also told Dogulas to get over his MOTHER's!! his mother's, Caroline's death because his new mother was now Hope.

He drugged Liam so Liam can sleep with Steffy!

By the way NO ONE even knows about the Douglas ghost or Liam being drugged yet.

He had his lights on while Emma was drying on the road and she crashed and while she was dying, he just stood there like a creep.

Thomas deserves any hate he's getting because he really did some terrible things and even Thomas not telling the detectives about Brooke is more of being manipulative than being sincere. I'm saying this as someone who doesn't hate Thomas. lol But never liked Thomas so it makes sense that he's the one mainly against him with Brooke.

Flo/Reese are the main 2 to blame for the whole baby swap but what Thomas did to his own son is sort of unforgivable.

Bill was just one of the few who always say the TRUE Thomas when people wanted to see the good in him. The main 2 who always disliked Thomas are: Bill Spencer and Rick Forrester (who isn't on the show presently). Bill didn't always hate Thomas, the rival truly started with them during around 2016 after Thomas slept with his niece Caroline when she was on drugs...
Old 09-05-2019, 03:19 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Yikes. Thanks. That does help clear things up. I do like that they have flashbacks like on today's episode with Thomas apparently running Emma's car off the road. That look he gave afterwards was odd also. Do you remember when that event happened?
Old 09-05-2019, 05:21 PM
Fan Forum Legend

^ I believe you should probably research a bit of the recent history for you can understand some characters reaction as much as you can.

The only Forrester who Bill truly always cared for has been Steffy. They just have almost a decade of history even before Liam's existence.

And this was the scene of Thomas trying to get to Emma before she revealed the truth about the baby.

The event happened like 3 months ago.
Old 09-06-2019, 04:23 PM
Fan Forum Hero

OK. Thomas did tell his dad about that tragic car wreck in an emotional episode today. I do think that he honestly knows how much he screwed by not being honest & upfront about that & certainly hope so.
Old 09-06-2019, 07:04 PM
Elite Fan

I laughed at Liam and Hope having a love scene because word for word he said the same thing to Hope as he did to Steffy. Are these writers serious him?

New promo shows Steffy and back!
Old 09-07-2019, 08:36 AM
Fan Forum Legend

^ Yeah... don't get why Steffy has to continue pinning away at Liam when he is committed To Hope...
Steffy just looks pathetic right now.

Quote:
OK. Thomas did tell his dad about that tragic car wreck in an emotional episode today. I do think that he honestly knows how much he screwed by not being honest & upfront about that & certainly hope so.

Thomas is playing mind tricks. He's been doing this for months.
You don't look at someone like a creep as they are dying, that's what he did to Emma.

And the family STILL does not know that he drugged Liam which resulted and Liam/Steffy sleeping together.
He lied about Caroline's letter about wanting Hope to be a mother to Dogulas.

Nothing to me has proven he's guilty or changed. He just seems more manipulative than ever to be honest.
Old 09-07-2019, 03:55 PM
Fan Forum Hero

I guess. I mean I don't think that any mind trick would prevent Thomas from being charged with murder if there was enough evidence to do so. So I don't know what he could possible have up his sleeve to get out of this predicament without just telling the authorities the truth.
Old 09-08-2019, 09:32 AM
Fan Forum Legend

^ On soap opera, there is always one twist after the other. lol
But right now I believe that Ridge will help him out of this situation.
Old 09-09-2019, 12:47 AM
Master Fan

Need to catch up. All I say was Thomas fall with an assisted push by Brooke.
Philanthropist.

You can take away my house, all my tricks and toys, but one thing you can't take away – I am IRON MAN.
Old 09-09-2019, 07:00 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Wasn't happy with today's episode, of course Flo most likely won't get any jail time and will be redeemed, at least I can say I ain't surprised.
Old 09-12-2019, 04:49 PM
Fan Forum Hero

I watched most of today's episode. Shauna paid a visit to Ridge at the ''Bikini Bar'', though I didn't see anyone wearing a bikini there for the record there. Seems to me like Beth will get revenge on Flo at some point, though I was just reading a recap of ''The Bold & The Beautiful'' from an episode early last month & Beth wanted revenge back then also, so she's I guess pacing herself or something. Also, Ridge was quite drunk in today's episode. It was I suppose impressive how he can hold his liquor, but curious if Shauna seduces him. Thankfully we'll likely find out that 1 sooner than later.
Closed Thread   Post New Thread