Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 02-16-2004, 10:02 AM
Passionate Fan

Well though I am upset about Ryan/Kendall because they have oodles of chemistry, I would not mind seeing Kendall & Aidan for a while. Tey have oodles of chemistry as well. But Ryan/Greenlee IMO, have very little chemistry as lovers. Their friend interaction was ok, but nothing to get hyped up about. So I am not looking forward to that pairing what so ever and will probably FF through most of it. She as an actress and a character is much better with David. I think the better storyline would be David/Greenlee more than Ryan/Greenlee. Could you imagine the guilt Greens and David would have in regards to Leo. That in itself would serve as a major road block.

As to BAM. I am sorry, but I just don't see it. I think they are great as friends. And I hate for TPTB to mess with that. I just do not think Maggie is gay. Confused maybe, but gay? I am not convinced yet.

Old 02-16-2004, 01:24 PM
Dedicated Fan

Okay, I am back to thinking Bianca is the killer.

This back and forth thing is driving me nuts.
Old 02-16-2004, 11:13 PM
Elite Fan

I'm not convince Maggie is gay either. I think she's more bisexual than anything. The sexuality thing doesn't mean a whole lot to me, because I know you can think you're totally straight, and still end up falling for your best friend of the samem sex. It happened to me afterall. I just want to see the entire thing play out. Even moreso because it will finally give Liz Hendrickson a story, something she definitely deserves.

And yep, I think Binks did it too. Out of the three that they've narrowed it down to, Bianca would be the only surprising one to the general audience I think.

"Naya's my girl." - Heather Morris

|| Naya Rivera and Heather Morris Board Campaigns||Live Journal||Tumblr||
Old 02-17-2004, 01:06 PM
Passionate Fan

i think binks did it too. and then kendall came over and found him dead and blah blah blah,

ryan and greens is so no. i mean really come on their friendship is so cute. and what's this with the seeing greens whereever he's going.

u know what i loved though was the greens/kendall friendship it was so great
Ferryboats #30, Desirables #31, LoVe #60, Guardian Angels #18, BGL #23,Harm/Mac, Cordy/Angel #111, Justice Seekers #14, Aurors #274, Brooke/Lucas, Therox, George/Meridith #6 Booth&Brennan #499 Mikita #173 Bo&Dyson #14 Applejacks #100

I knew. Right from the beginning.
Old 02-17-2004, 06:58 PM
Elite Fan

Yes, I agree ami, Greenlee and Ryan are much better friends then lovers. It just feels like he's her big brother right now since Leo is M.I.A. (he's not dead!).

Have a happy holiday & prosperous new year!
Old 02-17-2004, 09:53 PM
Elite Fan

Speaking of Leo, I've been hearing some rumors here and there about him being brought back onto the canvas, just with Christian Campbell playing the role instead of Josh [img]smilies/look.gif[/img]

Old 02-17-2004, 10:10 PM
Passionate Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by *CasandraBuffyWillowFan*:
<STRONG>Speaking of Leo, I've been hearing some rumors here and there about him being brought back onto the canvas, just with Christian Campbell playing the role instead of Josh [img]smilies/look.gif[/img]</STRONG>

Hmm that is interesting. I heard that Christian Campbell was going to be Bobbie Warner. [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]

Anyways, I know that Josh D. was fantastic as Leo. But lets face it, he is not coming back to AMC. So I would be open to a recast. I used to be one who thought that recast suck, but I have learned that if done right, it can work. Ex. I worshiped the ground Roger Howarth and Sarah Brown walk on. As Todd (OLTL) and Carly(GH) -two of my all time favorite soap characters-I honestly did not think TPTB could pull it off. But I was pleasantly suprised in Trevor St. John and Tamara Braun and now I worship the ground they walk on. They have won me over and totally convinced me. They made the roles their own. This is a long winded way of saying I am so open to a recast for Leo. Or at the least I would giv the actor a chance.

Old 02-18-2004, 09:25 AM
Dedicated Fan

I heard he was cast as Bobby as well.

I don't really see them pulling the Leo card yet. They'll wait until Greenlee has really moved on and in love with someone else, so they can do that whole "Who will she choose?" thing.
Old 02-18-2004, 07:59 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by azuline:
I don't really see them pulling the Leo card yet. They'll wait until Greenlee has really moved on and in love with someone else, so they can do that whole "Who will she choose?" thing.
I agree. He'll pop up again on AMC. I'm sure of it.

Have a happy holiday & prosperous new year!
Old 02-18-2004, 10:41 PM
Elite Fan

I've heard BOTH Bobby and Leo. The thing I can't seem to figure out is why AMC is keeping it so hush hush. With Anita back, Bobby being not far behind would be predictable, so why the secrecy? [img]smilies/look.gif[/img]

Old 02-19-2004, 10:30 AM
Passionate Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by *CasandraBuffyWillowFan*:
<STRONG>I've heard BOTH Bobby and Leo. The thing I can't seem to figure out is why AMC is keeping it so hush hush. With Anita back, Bobby being not far behind would be predictable, so why the secrecy? [img]smilies/look.gif[/img]</STRONG>

Well I saw on Soapzone an article. Not sure where the blurb is from though.:

As has been rumored and speculated for weeks, actor Christian Campbell has landed the role of "Bobby Warner" on AMC. Look for Campbell to begin airing by late March. He'll be coming to the show as Anita's 'estranged' husband...she has left him because of his philandering.

Here is a link to his website:

Christian Campbell

Also I hope we get to see some interaction with Bobbie and Sammy/Edmund/Maria. Afterall biologically Bobbie is Sammy's father.

So far Anita is ok. What is all the Karma babble about though. The actress reminds me of Rebecca in looks.

Closed Thread   Post New Thread