Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 01-11-2004, 03:43 PM
Elite Fan

Eden Riegel has been cast in a guest-starring role on the popular NBC series "American Dreams". No airdate available yet, but look for Eden, who stars on "All My Children" as Bianca Montgomery, to appear on the show this spring!!

Source: SON
Old 01-11-2004, 08:50 PM
Obsessed Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by Rogue79:
<STRONG>Eden Riegel has been cast in a guest-starring role on the popular NBC series "American Dreams". No airdate available yet, but look for Eden, who stars on "All My Children" as Bianca Montgomery, to appear on the show this spring!!

Source: SON</STRONG>
Wonderful news..thanks for sharing.
[img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]
EJami powerful, tangible, wild & completely off the charts Choice, not chance, determined destiny. He, too, has been changed in his turn, changed utterly: & a terrible beauty was born. Love comes in many forms & faces, as there are many roads to truth.
Old 01-11-2004, 08:57 PM
Elite Fan

I'm really looking forward to Eden on American Dreams. Here's hoping she gets to sing [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]

"Naya's my girl." - Heather Morris

|| Naya Rivera and Heather Morris Board Campaigns||Live Journal||Tumblr||
Old 01-12-2004, 12:00 PM
Passionate Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by azuline:
<STRONG>I wish the writers would stop making Greens so obsessed with Kendall's pregnancy. I get the feeling she will be the one to find out it's fake and will spill the beans, causing her to be the town villain again. [img]smilies/rolleyes.gif[/img]</STRONG>
ITA. This whole Kendall pregnancy thing and Greenlee out to expose her fake pregancy is real pathetic. Now even Erica is like yeah, I know Kendall is lying, but she needs an alibi so I will not push the issue. Ryan is like, I know Kendall is lying, but she needs and alibi so I could care less about the money. So to have Greenlee go around town trying to "get" Kendall makes her look bad. Plus where is all this hatred coming from. Fusion? Well right before Ryan came back to town, Kendall had agreed to hand over Fusion to Greens/Mia & Simone. So what is Greenlee's beef? Ryan? Well just a week ago she was all I love JP. I don't get it and I don't like it.

I too wish the writers had decided not to trash the Kendall/Greenlee friendship in order to create the Kendall/Ryan/Greenlee triangle which sucks IMO. I personally think the Ryan/Kendall/Aidan one is much better because she is actually good with both. But that is JMO.

Babe/Krystal/Dixie- I so see the resemblence. Must be another reason I don't like Babe and Krystal. Never was a Dixie fan.

Old 01-12-2004, 05:30 PM
Elite Fan

For those who missed the original airing of the "All My Children Biography" on A&E, I wanted to let you all know that the show will be re-airing.

Look for this exciting behind-the-scenes view of AMC to air on Monday, January 12th at 10:00am and 4:00pm as well as Tuesday, January 13th at 4:00am.

Source: son
Old 01-12-2004, 09:19 PM
Elite Fan

I DID miss it the first go around, so thanks for the heads up [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]

Old 01-13-2004, 03:51 PM
Obsessed Fan

I just heard that Soapnet is going to do a Tad the Cad marathon on Valentines Day.
Old 01-13-2004, 07:21 PM
Elite Fan

[img]smilies/lol.gif[/img] Well that should definitely be something to watch. Tad in all his glory.

Old 01-13-2004, 09:44 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by Rogue79:
<STRONG>For those who missed the original airing of the "All My Children Biography" on A&E, I wanted to let you all know that the show will be re-airing.

Look for this exciting behind-the-scenes view of AMC to air on Monday, January 12th at 10:00am and 4:00pm as well as Tuesday, January 13th at 4:00am.

Source: son</STRONG>
Hi Angela! [img]smilies/wave.gif[/img] Thanks for the info. as always!

Have a happy holiday & prosperous new year!
Old 01-16-2004, 09:20 PM
Elite Fan

You guys all probably know by now I'm not much of a Lena fan, but was anyone else laughing their @ss off watching her do the Hustle today? [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]

And Maggie leading the girls in a rendition of the Macarena was too good. Not to mention Liz can really shake her tailfeathers [img]smilies/love.gif[/img]

Old 01-19-2004, 12:50 PM
Passionate Fan

Man it's getting good. But jamie is being really annoying and babe is too! freak i like jr though!
Ferryboats #30, Desirables #31, LoVe #60, Guardian Angels #18, BGL #23,Harm/Mac, Cordy/Angel #111, Justice Seekers #14, Aurors #274, Brooke/Lucas, Therox, George/Meridith #6 Booth&Brennan #499 Mikita #173 Bo&Dyson #14 Applejacks #100

I knew. Right from the beginning.
Old 01-19-2004, 09:21 PM
Elite Fan

I adored today's episode. I love the stand alone ones, and today was certainly that. Great creepy music and everything. Although now I'm even more confused than ever about who really offed Mikey. [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]

Old 01-20-2004, 01:26 AM
Dedicated Fan

Kendall can't even choose between her men in her dreams. [img]smilies/rolleyes.gif[/img]

Re: the previews for tomorrow's episode: I can't believe who is picked for jury duty. You'd think the judge would realize they are a wee bit biased. But this IS a soap. [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]
Old 01-20-2004, 11:57 AM
Passionate Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by azuline:
<STRONG>Kendall can't even choose between her men in her dreams. [img]smilies/rolleyes.gif[/img]

</STRONG>
Well I think she should not be made to choose. Why can Tad have all sorts of women after him, but Kendall can't? I love that Kendall has a male harem. [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img] Anyways, Kendall does know who she wants, Ryan. But she is keeping the other 2 around just in case it doesn't work out. Whether they choose to wait for her is up to Aidan and Boyd.

I thought the dreams were really interesting. Part dream and part truths.

Right now I am going for either Simone or Bianca based on the dreams.

Boyds dream was the most damning. But I am ruling him out because I don't think he would let Kendall go to jail for something he did.

I am ruling out Reggie because he is a teenager. Not good to have teens committing murder even in soaps.

David's dream or lack thereof was hysterical. Gotta love David.

I am ruling out Palmer & Adam- Their dreams showed they were there, but were fighting each other mostly.

I am ruling out Jakson. He just wants to protect his family by confessing. He may have thought Erica did it.

Erica's dream was pretty bad as well, but I just don't see her being the killer as well.

Lena just tried to poison him and that's it I think.

What on earth does Bianca need to find.

Old 01-20-2004, 06:17 PM
Elite Fan

It would be interesting if the killer was someone who *didn't* have adream. Thus probably doesn't even feel the slightest bit guilty for offing Michael.

At first I thought it was strange that Maggie didn't have one, since we know she had a gun and all that. But listening to her talk to Bianca today about trying to find out what Bianca is missing, makes me think she definitely is in the dark on this one.

Lena though, Lena was trying to gently keep Bianca from going at it too much. Which makes me think she knows something Maggie and Binks don't. So yeah, I'm still wondering if it could be Bianca.

Closed Thread   Post New Thread